• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Went to play the game in not fullscreen mode, and I didn't got any problems.

Plus the controller didn't disconnect this time, sooooo think I'm good for now.

also, as I said in my previous post, I HAVE ALOT TO SAY, just had a big gamer session, so here we go.

Today I entered Otherworld after Omori got over his fear of height.

So what first thing did I do? Why of course, fighting Pluto with a lvl4 party!

Kel & Aubrey died, but I managed to to destroy both of Pluto arms before he killed Omori & Hero, and without his flex power, me and my homie Hero took him down at last!...tho sadly Kel & Aubrey got no exp.

Soo after some healing, exploring & whatnot, after I find out about Capt.Spab- I mean, Space Ex-Boyfriend, I decide to go in his backyard....and fight Earth without any grinding!

This time, somehow surviving it's ultimate attakc, Omori & Aubrey survived!...but Hero and Kel yet again fall over. Meaning Kel was quite left behind at this point. So for my boi sake, I went out of my way to fight enemies so that he could catch up!

I also did a ton of exploring & got lots of items in the process. I also did all the sidequests I could find, including the flower puzzle one, the crow one, the lost child one, etc...

Once I reached the Junkyard, on my way to get that mixtape, I managed to get a ton of

TRASH

Which I then throwed the recycle machine to get ton of money & some cool pieces of equipments. I also got some trash while exploring Otherworlds.

Trash aside, I encountered the Kool-Aid Man Life Jam Guy! He killed all of us beside Omori! It was great!

Finally, after beating up some enemies in the way inn, I faced the worst enemy of them all...THE DOWNLOAD WINDOW!....

Tho it actually went better than expected, like no one died. By that point, I think I got the gameplay well enough in my pocket to get what to do and what not, tho it's still the beginning so we will see.

Annnd yeah, after doing some more sidequests, I saved & stopped my session before I meet Space Ex-Boyfriend once again.

Overall, had a great freakin' time. Couldn't stop playin' and I can't wait to play more.

Hope I was detailled enough! And remember:

Pluto is best planet.

and Kel is best boi.

WHEN I FLEX, I FEEL MY BEST!!!!!!
Btw, since you like Omori osby osby , I figure I tag you and let you know my current thought on the game in the post above!

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I think watching the documentary has got me worked up about politics. This is not a good mood to be in. I said after the US election that I would look to local politics just to look at how I could help volunteering wise but that turned out well what with lockdown.

Hate this mood but I need to snap out of it.

I really hate this political worked up mood.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

idk why my parents thought starting a controller fire was a good idea when we were working on the tramploline but now there’s holes in the net and it’s useless :073:

what a day this has been

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You know what?

Before bed time, i'm gonna try & kill a tree.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

You what?
You heard correctly.

You can kill a normal tree in Omori.

It's not sentient, it doesn't fight back, it got infinite defense, and the only way to beat it is by stabbing it to death while being depressed.

It took me some time, but I did it, I killed it in front of all it's other tree friends, the women & the childrens.

Why? Because I could.

**** this tree.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I love how we have two wario emotes that are literally the same face but one is wario’s original design and the other is the brawl design

:4wario::4wario2:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
D

Deleted member

Oh boy, they have arrived.
Might get Isabelle, not gonna lie.
oh damn, build-a-bear is the **** in my family.

Might pick up one if I ever get the chance.... althougu I’m not sure if we even have any build-a-bear places in this tiny town. lol.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
this is why we stan Daisy over Peach

A true and innocent badass woman who supports everyone she cares for...and makes Bowser her *****
I at least stan the Paper version of Peach

well the one from the first three.

But yeah Daisy’s the absolute best.

And I need to write some more of my Paper Mario story so I can write her more.
5AF07DF8-76FB-42D0-A9F9-52687C681474.png

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
The first phase of the Robot spongebob fight in battle for bikini bottom is the same boss battle as the Egg Golem from Sonic adventure 2.

I dont think anyone has ever brought this up.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Noipoi

Howdy!

More original art. It's a non-human design this time around, but I still like this dude. I don't have a name for him though.
Dude I like him!

He kinda looks like a Ren & Stimpy version of the Vision tho

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, Autism Awareness Day was a few days ago, something I had no idea existed. I have autism, and my whole life I've kinda just been assuming it's been holding me back. I always thought that's why I didn't have many friends, or why people kept getting mad at me when I didn't even know what I did wrong. The way I've been raised led me to think autism was a disability, and that I matter less because of it, (I don't think people with disabilities matter less, by the way. I just assumed I did. I'm sorta biased against myself, I guess.) but now that I've seen folks talk about it in a positive light, I'm a bit conflicted. I dunno, what do y'all think? Sorry if this is a bit of a stupid question.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So, Autism Awareness Day was a few days ago, something I had no idea existed. I have autism, and my whole life I've kinda just been assuming it's been holding me back. I always thought that's why I didn't have many friends, or why people kept getting mad at me when I didn't even know what I did wrong. The way I've been raised led me to think autism was a disability, and that I matter less because of it, (I don't think people with disabilities matter less, by the way. I just assumed I did. I'm sorta biased against myself, I guess.) but now that I've seen folks talk about it in a positive light, I'm a bit conflicted. I dunno, what do y'all think? Sorry if this is a bit of a stupid question.
Look, I can’t speak as an autistic person because I’m not. But I think you’re too hard on yourself.

You’re not lesser because of it, it’s just an aspect of who you are. And maybe it’s cuz I’ve literally only interacted with you in a text based format, but you seem to act fine to me man. I really can’t tell why you wouldn’t have many friends. You’re a cool dude, dude. Certainly cooler than me.

If anyone starts giving you **** I’ll **** em up. That includes you. I’ll **** you up if you start having negative thoughts about yourself. Deadass.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Look, I can’t speak as an autistic person because I’m not. But I think you’re too hard on yourself.

You’re not lesser because of it, it’s just an aspect of who you are. And maybe it’s cuz I’ve literally only interacted with you in a text based format, but you seem to act fine to me man. I really can’t tell why you wouldn’t have many friends. You’re a cool dude, dude. Certainly cooler than me.

If anyone starts giving you ** I’ll ** em up. That includes you. I’ll **** you up if you start having negative thoughts about yourself. Deadass.
Then **** me up coward, I am the king of negative thoughts.
Nah but seriously, thanks.

D

Deleted member

for me personally, I treat my autism like it’s something that makes me different. special I guess.
It’s not really a negative for me, aside from a few really annoying things(like how I often get too focused and just keep on thinking the same thing over and over on loop) but overall, it’s just part of who I am at this point. You probably wouldn’t even be able to tell I had it IRL.

It’s really just a matter of what you make of it: I personally enjoy having a different viewpoint than my peers, downsides be damned.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I know that feeling pretty well having autism. Sometimes it has advantages, sometimes it has disadvantages and because of certain traits of it I was bullied.

However I have realised growing up that it's a part of me, simple as that. I don't see as much of a disability anymore (though I do milk the advantages of stuff like extra money) as more of just who I am. There are traits of it I do wish to get rid of though.

My advice would be to see if you feel confused by having it or anything to look into talks at your school/town hall or where ever from people who have it. I've always found them pretty good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom