• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Wanna know what the best thing about my story is?

Having an almost comedic duo as my leads. A more serious travelling swordsman and "The Blossom Heroine of Justice!"

Wanna know what the worst thing is?

I've done about 10 pieces of story work and still only one is about none of the two.

The worst thing of all?

I've been waiting six months for libraries to open again so I can actually concentrate in full quiet.

I should read some books.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Wanna know what the best thing about my story is?

Having an almost comedic duo as my leads. A more serious travelling swordsman and "The Blossom Heroine of Justice!"

Wanna know what the worst thing is?

I've done about 10 pieces of story work and still only one is about none of the two.

The worst thing of all?

I've been waiting six months for libraries to open again so I can actually concentrate in full quiet.
The best part of my game’s plot is the monkey running a McDonald’s.

The worst part is everything else.

duxx

Smash Ace
i take satisfaction in watching young links miss the ledge with up b online and slowly plummeting to their death

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Simple. You play Persona 5 Strikers? It's another game I would say uses the Battle System of 7R when you really break it down. And in that game, you have your playable characters but also you're summon-able Personas for spellcasting. That's how it would work. Your whole team would be out at once, simultaneously battling many Pokemon, and you use this witch time spellcasting system to make characters like that do attacks to assist you.

He's being hyperbolic for the sake of comedy. It's the Noipoi style and I love it!
I think you mildly exgarrate the similarities between these battle systems, it's an action RPG, most of them are like this.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Watched Willy's Wonderland a little over an hour ago.

It...It was something...But in a good way.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Not sure which of the following to watch next.

Monster Hunter
Raya and the Last Dragon
Soul
Tom & Jerry

Super 8 I'm watching Friday, Mortal Kombat (1995) watching on the 16th in preparation of the reboot movie, Ice Age I plan to watch near the end of April and Road to El Dorado in the beginning of May.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero

Monster Hunter
Raya and the Last Dragon
Soul
Tom & Jerry

Super 8 I'm watching Friday, Mortal Kombat (1995) watching on the 16th in preparation of the reboot movie, Ice Age I plan to watch near the end of April and Road to El Dorado in the beginning of May.
I can't speak for the others since I haven't seem them yet, but I really enjoyed Soul.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Back from a busy day. Got some time at the end of it to go farm Shiny Rowlet. Not successful, because of course.

But I did managed to snag two legit Shinies off of Home; Shiny Reshiram and a Shiny variation of that clown ultra beast. So that's pretty dope.

But now I'm super exhausted and probably just gonna go to bed now.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Monster Hunter
Raya and the Last Dragon
Soul
Tom & Jerry

Soul, damn you! Soul!

D

Deleted member

Today has been a pretty productive day all things considered.

Can’t wait for training later this week though: operating a ride sounds like fun no matter which way I look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom