• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So you are saying Smashboards is better than Youtube and Twitter?

I agree!

Though Youtube comments can be funny sometimes, depending on the video.
Twitter’s a dumpster fire and I wouldn’t go there if I didn’t have an art page and I wasn’t trying to slide into e-girls’ DMs.

YouTube’s got more content I actively enjoy, but smashboards has people I like.

Well, person I like.

I’m really just here for duxx duxx Rest of you guys mean nothing to me/s

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Twitter’s a dumpster fire and I wouldn’t go there if I didn’t have an art page and I wasn’t trying to slide into e-girls’ DMs.

Well, person I like.

I’m really just here for duxx duxx .Rest of you guys mean nothing to me/s
Heeeeey, since when did we do anything to deserve not meaning anything to you?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Probably fake but there might be some more Player 2 Smash amiibo heading our way
Mentioned this in Newcomer Spec, but I think it is not real because A. Alph's render is mirrored and B. Sakurai did state in one of the presentations there would not be new amiibo for older fighters.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Do you sometimes wonder if one of the members here is actually a politician who comes here to wind down and relax away from ****?

Like "High I'm such and such, Jamaican Undersecretary Deputy Ambassador to the United Nations aka Smash Speculator."

Or "I'm the nephew of the French Foreign Minister and I played Smash Ultimate in his office and got to say hi to the Defence Minister who I overheard was going to declare war against the British...........again."

Or "I once played Smash Bros in the parliament buildings while drinking a can of Coke."........wait that was me.

Text

I hope that XV's... shortcomings don't sour them on the sci-fantasy idea for the foreseeable future. Like... if 14 and 16 are the directions they're gonna go with their concepts... I'll still love them because I love the gameplay style they fleshed out but man I do not like the whole sword and sorcery thing without that technological edge.
Snake I beat FFVII Remake within five days of it coming out. I loved the game a lot but I'm hungry for more.

I really see the potential in XVI and have faith in it. Honestly though I really want to see another game like FFXV's setting. Just the lore folded in on itself.

You and me both, brother.
I feel this SO hard.
TMW you refresh Smashboards over and over to see if your stupid ****post actually lands and you don't look like a complete moron.
And that's why you are here and friends with us right or so they say? I'm content with the online friendships but always would be up for doing more stuff when the time comes..........or so they say.

Also feels like I'm the one of only four/five Europeans who are very active on here. We need more international representation!

Where's my man from Tuvalu?!

Last edited:

duxx

Smash Ace

Well, person I like.

:bowser2:
only here for the eventual free pizza

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Well, person I like.

Damn, you really just discarded us for the new meme guy. It really do be like that.

But it's completely understandable. :4pacman:

D

Deleted member

Man I really need to get out of the habit of checking the same five websites over and over again every five minutes, don't know if anyone else does that when they get bored easily.

Like I need new stuff to discover my horizons on or use my laptop for some other than Smashboards, anime and writing but can't because it's so old. Or I don't know need more of a social
I’m honestly pretty comfortable with my 5 or so sites, although I will admit I am on here, youtube, and reddit way more than I should be.

Most of the ones I don’t frequent as often/only occasionally check back on are card game related as I rotate what games I play seasonally anyway. With the odd random visit to like... cool math games or smh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Do you sometimes wonder if one of the members here is actually a politician who comes here to wind down and relax away from ****?

Like "High I'm such and such, Jamaican Undersecretary Deputy Ambassador to the United Nations aka Smash Speculator."

Or "I'm the nephew of the French Foreign Minister and I played Smash Ultimate in his office and got to say hi to the Defence Minister who I overheard was going to declare war against the British...........again."

Or "I once played Smash Bros in the parliament buildings while a can of Coke."........wait that was me.

Snake I beat FFVII Remake within five days of it coming out. I loved the game a lot but I'm hungry for more.

I really see the potential in XVI and have faith in it. Honestly though I really want to see another game like FFXV's setting. Just the lore folded in on itself.

And that's why you are here and friends with us right? I'm content with the online friendships but always would be up for doing more stuff when the time comes.

Also feels like I'm the one of only four/five Europeans who are very active on here. We need more international representation!

Where's my man from Tuvalu?!
Well............

I performed inside Nevada Legislature.... several times :yoshi:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Or "I once played Smash Bros in the parliament buildings while a can of Coke."........wait that was me.

And that's why you are here and friends with us right? I'm content with the online friendships but always would be up for doing more stuff when the time comes.

Also feels like I'm the one of only four/five Europeans who are very active on here. We need more international representation! Where's my man from Tuvalu?!
Man the game is so good! That's the only real reason I have faith in 16 is because it's promising to be more like that title instead of 15. I would love another take on the setting of XV, but I would also like it to be a bit more like an evolution of the society in 7. Like.... IDK. A world where not only was this realm of high fantasy in it's distant past but so was this cyberpunk era and we're well beyond both but you can see their influences and how they interweave and also clash. I think that would be great.

Also... gender options for the main protagonist. Like.... nothing would have changed about the story if Noctis was a girl. You wouldn't really have even need to make that many new animations. So just.... do it.

But yeah. Between 7R: Intergrade and 16... a PS5 is most likely in my near future after I acquire a Series X.

Also... one thing 7R can learn from 15... please. For the love of god. If you do more DLC episodes... we NEED Episode: Sephiroth. Or a full on God of War style spinoff where you control him instead if you want...

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Man the game is so good! That's the only real reason I have faith in 16 is because it's promising to be more like that title instead of 15. I would love another take on the setting of XV, but I would also like it to be a bit more like an evolution of the society in 7. Like.... IDK. A world where not only was this realm of high fantasy in it's distant past but so was this cyberpunk era and we're well beyond both but you can see their influences and how they interweave and also clash. I think that would be great.

Also... gender options for the main protagonist. Like.... nothing would have changed about the story if Noctis was a girl. You wouldn't really have even need to make that many new animations. So just.... do it.

But yeah. Between 7R: Intergrade and 16... a PS5 is most likely in my near future after I acquire a Series X.

Also... one thing 7R can learn from 15... please. For the love of god. If you do more DLC episodes... we NEED Episode: Sephiroth. Or a full on God of War style spinoff where you control him instead if you want...
Snake Fighter mutha****in 64

I got a bone to pick with you.

You say you want a remake of Pokémon Red/Blue, with your oh so precious FF7R battle style.

You claim that you’d play as the Trainer outside of battle, and you’d seamlessly transition into controlling the Pokémon in battle.

So answer me this.

How would you play as Metapod?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

You say you want a remake of Pokémon Red/Blue, with your oh so precious FF7R battle style.

You claim that you’d play as the Trainer outside of battle, and you’d seamlessly transition into controlling the Pokémon in battle.

So answer me this.

And this shall been known as.....................................THE METAPOD DILEMMA!

**** that'd be a great name for a story. The Metapod Dilemma.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.

So answer me this.

Hey, leave her alone! She's not doing anything bad by liking that.

;)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

So answer me this.

Simple. You play Persona 5 Strikers? It's another game I would say uses the Battle System of 7R when you really break it down. And in that game, you have your playable characters but also you're summon-able Personas for spellcasting. That's how it would work. Your whole team would be out at once, simultaneously battling many Pokemon, and you use this witch time spellcasting system to make characters like that do attacks to assist you.

Hey, leave her alone! She's not doing anything bad by liking that.

;)
He's being hyperbolic for the sake of comedy. It's the Noipoi style and I love it!

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Speaking of amiibo, Imma be upset if Mythra is counted as P2 for Pyra and we don't get an amiibo for her.
How would a Pyra and Mythra Amiibo work, anyway? Would both fighters be on the same base or would each have their own Amiibo?
If the Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon and the Mii Fighters are any indication, they'd each get their own amiibo since they're numbered separately.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

So answer me this.

Practicing for WWE I take? :yoshi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom