• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Lol there was these kids I saw gathered at BK one time that wanted an "ugh fine" skit but with Misty. Just three kids sitting on a table simping over Misty at your friendly neighborhood Burger King. Completely forgot that happened until just now.

But I also remember that was the same day I didn't have enough money to get what I wanted so I'm sad too. ;(

D

Deleted member

Im calling it right now, the one piece is just a ****ing dad joke carved into a rock.
Yknow, it would be funny if there’s no “treasure” at all, and it’s just like a rock that says “yeah the World Goverment has been lying to you lol,” cause clearly the events of the Void Century are so scandalous the WG would do anything to prevent it from being reveled.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Lol there was these kids I saw gathered at BK one time that wanted an "ugh fine" skit but with Misty. Just three kids sitting on a table simping over Misty at your friendly neighborhood Burger King. Completely forgot that happened until just now.

But I also remember that was the same day I didn't have enough money to get what I wanted so I'm sad too. ;(
Like...Pokémon Misty?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

...Like Pokemon Misty?

Because May and Dawn are better.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
WWE on Peacock

Editing all the racist content and removing all the boobies...but then they acknowledge the one person WWE has spent over a decade erasing from history...

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Yeah man, the town Munchlax has the greatest character development in the entire game. Have you met him?
Not yet, I'm still pretty early on in DX. I'm gonna start playing a lot more this week though, so I' sure I'll see him soon.

Speaking of great characters though, can we talk about how everyone in Gates was phenomenal? I still don't know why people dumped on that game.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Not yet, I'm still pretty early on in DX. I'm gonna start playing a lot more this week though, so I' sure I'll see him soon.

Speaking of great characters though, can we talk about how everyone in Gates was phenomenal? I still don't know why people dumped on that game.
Because the plot in general wasnt that good.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Okay, with that certified bruh moment out of the way...

Tonight, I'm making a pizza. Gonna eat that while shiny breeding a perfect ENG Rowlet and a perfect JPN Ditto.

I wanna try a Dynamax build with Decidueye that I've been curious about for awhile.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
this is totally going to be an ignored comment, but I done found out about what that **** Samsora did...damn is this pitiful

WrestleMania 37 hype tho at least...as an unrelated comment to keep focus on the upper white comment focused on (unless you'd rather not see something serious)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom