• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I think I stayed up just a tad too late in the night because man, I feel exhausted.

Doesn't help that I really can't sleep in that much, what with the birds and all.

Anyway, see ya'll chumps tommorow! :4pacman:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Empoleon @ Focus Sash
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Rash Nature
Hydro Pump
Grass Knot
Stealth Rock
Aqua Jet

I use to run a set like this back in the day. sigh I miss the DPP days, before we had to worry about genies with fursonas.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Damn bro, Imma have to give it to Clock Tower. Parasite Eve is also underrated as ****, and it's also got a song named after it that's pretty good.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I remember when Pokemon had actually clever names. Now we got Type: Null and Washywashy

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Nintendo 3DS 10th anniversary.png

Here's my attempt at drawing something to commemorate the 3DS 10th anniversary.
This is the first time ive drawn most of these characters. And i cheated when using Mirei from Digimon, her first appearance was in a PSP game, but said PSP game was ported to the 3DS like a year later.

And i put Achilles in there because someone has to remember LBX.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
View attachment 308873
Here's my attempt at drawing something to commemorate the 3DS 10th anniversary.
This is the first time ive drawn most of these characters. And i cheated when using Mirei from Digimon, her first appearance was in a PSP game, but said PSP game was ported to the 3DS like a year later.

And i put Achilles in there because someone has to remember LBX.

And I see a man of culture with Theatrhythm Final Fantasy. We need a new game whenever FFXVI comes out.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

And I see a man of culture with Theatrhythm Final Fantasy. We need a new game whenever FFXVI comes out.
I own all three theatrhythm games on the 3DS (4 if you count Kingdom hearts Melody of memory which plays just like those games but with KH songs), even the Japan only Dragon quest one. It's a fun spin off series.

Glubbfubb

Smash Master
Hey okay I thought of if Mario and Sonic had a traditional platforming adventure what would it be called and I thought of a cool but controversial name based on another controversial crossover

Sonic Red the Koopa Katastrophe
+
Mario Blue the Eggman Enigma

Basically my idea was that Sonic would go though Mario Universe Levels to collect the 8 chaos stars (power stars with a chaos emerald texture with the 8th one being the phantom ruby) and Mario going though 64 styled sonic levels like green hill to collect the shards of the Power Emeralds (think those gems from captain toad)

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Hey okay I thought of if Mario and Sonic had a traditional platforming adventure what would it be called and I thought of a cool but controversial name based on another controversial crossover

Sonic Red the Koopa Katastrophe
+
Mario Blue the Eggman Enigma

Basically my idea was that Sonic would go though Mario Universe Levels to collect the 8 chaos stars (power stars with a chaos emerald texture with the 8th one being the phantom ruby) and Mario going though 64 styled sonic levels like green hill to collect the shards of the Power Emeralds (think those gems from captain toad)
I personally would rather see them working side by side with each other.

Also Smash has spoiled me because I’d be more hyped about seeing a full crossover between not just them but also :ultmegaman::ultpacman: joining them

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So think I'll post a few of my all time favourite game photos I've made. While I've shown this before, this is still my all time favourite probably.

DEATH STRANDING™_20200331192956.png

From Death Stranding. A "pleading to the god of the underworld" vibe. I'm still so proud of this one.

Wademan94 Wademan94 Lamperouge Lamperouge Noipoi Noipoi as you guys are interested in it the most.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
My brother has payed me to import a copy of Super Robot wars X on the Switch because he just really wants to play a Robot wars game.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Anyone wanna help me think up ideas for an all female Smash-like game? I don’t just mean like swapping out the male characters in Ultimate with a female equivalent (like Olimar with Brittany), I’m talking like building from the ground up and creating something along the lines of showing the history and legacy of female representation in gaming.

I wanna start with a base made up of protagonists (Ms. Pac-Man, Samus, Athena Asamiya, Jill Valentine, Lara Croft, Chell, Bayonetta, 2B, etc.) as well as iconic and recognizable female characters (Peach, Zelda, Chun-Li, Tifa Lockhart, etc.)
There's some fanmade rosters online.

I also did a list of my own last year.

:ultmario:: :ultpeach:,:ultdaisy:,:ultrosalina:,:ultwendy:,Toadette, Pauline, Birdo
:ultlink:: :ultzelda:,:ultsheik:, Impa, Midna, Linkle, Tetra, Hilda, Toon Zelda, Lana, Urbosa, Ruto, Mipha, Marin, Agitha
:ultdk:: Dixie Kong, Tiny Kong
:ultkirby:: Adeleine and Ribbon, Susie
:ultinkling:: :ultinkling:, Octoling, Callie, Marie, Pearl, Marina
:ultpikachu:: :ultpikachu:,:ultpichu:,:ultjigglypuff:,:ultpokemontrainerf:,Gardevoir (I guess you could technically add every Pokemon in Ultimate back here).
:ultwiifittrainer:: :ultwiifittrainer:
:ultwario:: Mona, Captain Syrup, Ashley
:ulticeclimbers:: Nana
:ultmarth:: :ultlucina:, :ultrobinf:,:ultcorrinf:, Female Byleth, Lyn, Anna, Edelgard, Caeda, Elincia, Camilla, Micaiah, Azura, Eirika, Tiki
:ulthero:: Heroine, Jessica Albert
:ultpacman:: Ms. Pac-Man
:ultness:: Kumatora, Paula, Ana
:ultcloud:: Tifa, Terra, Yuna, Lightning
:ultolimar:: Brittany
:ultsamus:: :ultsamus:,:ultzss:,:ultdarksamus:
:ultfalcon:: Jody Summer, Lily Flyer
:ultvillagerf:: :ultvillagerf:,:ultisabelle:
:ultsonic:: Amy Rose, Blaze the Cat, Rogue the Bat
:ultmiifighters:::ultbrawler:(Female):ultgunner:(Female):ultswordfighter: (Female)
:ultsnake:: Meryl Silverburgh, The Boss
:ultjoker:: Kasumi
:ultmegaman:: Roll, Tron Bonne
:ultsimon:: Shanoa, Sonia Belmont
:ultryu:: Chun-Li, Cammy, Sakura, C. Viper, Juri
:ultgnw:: Ms. Game and Watch
:ultshulk:: :ultpyra:/Mythra, Mecha-Fiora, Elma, KOS-MOS
:ultpit:: :ultpalutena:,Medusa, Viridi, Phosphora
:ultbanjokazooie:: Kazooie, Gruntilda
:ultbayonetta:: :ultbayonetta:, Jeanne
:ultfox:: Krystal, Miyu, Fay
:ult_terry:: Mai Shiranui, Nakoruru
:ultminmin: :ultminmin, Ribbon Girl, Twintelle, Lola Pop, Dr. Coyle
:ultsteve:: Alex
Rhythm Heaven: Tap Girl
Advance Wars; Sami
Professor Layton: Katrielle Layton
Panel De Pon: Lip
A Hat in Time: Hat Kid
Portal: Chell
Perfect Dark: Joanna Dark
Ring Fit: Female Ring Fit Trainer
Astral Chain: Female Akira Howard
Style Savvy: Trendsetter
Okami: Amaterasu
Darkstalkers: Morrigan, Lilith
Dead or Alive: Kasumi, Ayane
Sakura Wars: Sakura
Ace Attorney: Athena Cykes
Carmen Sandiego: Carmen Sandiego
Kingdom Hearts: Aqua, Xion
Tales of: Velvet Crowe
Tekken: Nina Williams
Resident Evil: Jill Valentine, Claire Redfield
Valkyrie: Valkyrie
Famicom Detective: Ayumi Tachibana
Golden Sun: Jenna
Shantae: Shantae
Puyo Puyo: Arle, Amitie
Tomb Raider: Lara Croft
Touhou: Reimu

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Been a long and hard day.

But I was able to finally do a Bat and Death Hugger, remaking them from Keese. These are about as accurate as you can get without being awkward. The tails are more segmented, but the colors would clash if I tried to do so, so, it works.

I'm making a Zelda Classic game based upon Quest 64. These are the first official sprites for it. :grin:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Soooo...I just played through the demo for Immortals Fenyx Rising, and I thoroughly enjoyed what I played! Very obvious influence from BotW but has enough of its own spin to make it interesting in its own way.

Some really neat mechanics available as well as some pretty fluid combat. I also enjoyed the daft humour of Zeus and Prometheus, which included some fourth wall breaks.

I'm most likely going to get the full game at some point cuz it was a lot of fun! Not really in a rush cuz I'm currently working on Torna, which I am enjoying as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom