• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My minecraft game glitched out and closed. Strangely it saved me putting items in a chest but it also didn't save the items leaving my inventory. So they doubled them. It doubled my netherite. Too bad I didn't have very much.

I wonder if I can purposely recreate that glitch

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
...I think I still need to fix up the sprite. I noticed I had more light blue pixels(the teeth) that they should be on the right side sprites. >.<;

Worst part is posting the wrong one on here. D: Or at least one with such an easy and obvious mistake to fix.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've enjoyed playing survival minecraft without using cheats or creative so far.

Until I got to what I need to do now

I need nether wart and I just can't find it.

I may cheat to get nether wart

Edit: I'm going to try one more thing before cheating. I'm traveling to 4000 X ?Y and -13000 Z and building a nether portal which should make me close to a housing unit bastion. IF this fails I'm cheating.

Last edited:

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Not a bad day today. Expensive though. Time for sleep. :starman:

Got all three Smash amiibo in-store pick up.
Got an order in on a whim for LRG's English Sega Astro City Mini release.
Reached my monthly goals at work for the first time in a year (would have met it in January if not for shenanigans).
Randomly caught a shiny Poliwag in Pokemon Go.
Got my pre-order in for the Ike figure on Amazon JP. Thankfully they don't charge until shipping, as he's more expensive than Lyn.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX.I just went through all 99 floors of Purity Forest in one sitting.

Heracross is a ****ing beast. And also, Celebi just joined my team as a result of the climb. :214::251:
You really went from "I'm starting my adventure" to "I cleared Purity Forest first try" in under a week.

osby

Smash Obsessed
So, I finally succumbed to primal evil known as gatcha and started playing Arknights. It's pretty good so far. If anyone's interested in adding me as a friend, my ID is 79530061.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So about that whole female Smash style game I mentioned yesterday. May need some help trying to figure all this out and get more streamlined
Nintendo: Pauline, Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, Ashley, Dixie Kong, Zelda, Midna, Samus, Palutena, Cynthia, Lyn, Lucina, Edelgard, Isabelle, Wii Fit Trainer, Callie, Marie, Pyra/Mythra,
Sega: Amy Rose, Blaze the Cat, Arle, Blaze Fielding
Capcom: Roll, Chun-Li, Cammy, Jill Valentine, Ada Wong, Morrigan, Amaterasu,
Namco: Ms. Pac-Man, Velvet, KOS-MOS, Nina Williams, Sophitia,
Konami: Maria Renard, Shanoa, The Boss,
Square: Tifa Lockhart, Terra Branford, Lara Croft, 2B, Agnes,
Platinum: Bayonetta (Jeanne clone)
SNK: Mai Shiranui, Athena Asamiya, Nakoruru,
Koei Tecmo: Kasumi,
Arc System Works: Millia, Noel Vermillion, Kyoko, Misako,
Sony: Aloy, Kat
Microsoft: Joanna Dark
Ubisoft: Jade
Valve: Chell, Alyx Vance
Blizzard: Sarah Kerrigan, Tracer
Touhou Project: Reimu
WayForward: Shantae
Gears for Breakfast: Hat Kid (Bow Kid clone)
505 Games: Miriam

Undecided
Cosplay Pikachu, Kangaskhan
Krystal,
Tiki, Celica,
Elma
Min Min, Twintelle, Dr. Coyle,
Sakura, Juri
Claire Redfield
Athena Sykes
Valkyrie
Julia Chang
Talim, Taki, Hilde,
Meryl
Ayane,
Sonya, Kitana, Mileena
Curly Brace,
Risky Boots
Lilac,
Madeline,
Commander Shepard

Alex (Minecraft)

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
So about that whole female Smash style game I mentioned yesterday. May need some help trying to figure all this out and get more streamlined
Nintendo: Pauline, Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, Ashley, Dixie Kong, Zelda, Midna, Samus, Palutena, Cynthia, Lyn, Lucina, Edelgard, Isabelle, Wii Fit Trainer, Callie, Marie, Pyra/Mythra,

Undecided
Krystal,
Tiki, Celica,
Elma
Sakura, Juri
Claire Redfield
Athena Sykes
Valkyrie
Julia Chang
Talim, Taki, Hilde,
Meryl
Ayane,
Sonya, Kitana, Mileena
Curly Brace,
Risky Boots
Lilac,
Madeline,
Commander Shepard

Alex (Minecraft)
Have you considered limiting yourself to fewer companies? I like the large scope but it feels kinda unfocused and makes the focus on Nintendo characters weirder than it should be.

duxx

Smash Ace
last night was the first night for a while where ive actually gotten more than like 4 hours of sleep. it feels so good to finally feel refreshed again lmao

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Have you considered limiting yourself to fewer companies? I like the large scope but it feels kinda unfocused and makes the focus on Nintendo characters weirder than it should be.
I’ll try and rebalance the Nintendo representation with the other companies. I feel it may tilt more in Nintendo’s favor, though I’ll try to make it less noticeable

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Doing a thought experiment.

What if the Marvel Cinematic Universe, DC Extended Universe, and MonsterVerse were all in the same setting? How would the worldbuilding be envisioned?

-Packard being a relative of Nick Fury.
-Asgardians, Nova Corps, Wakanda, and Titans having joined humanity, Atlantis, Green Lanterns, Olympians, and Themyscira against Darkseid, Steppenwolf, and their forces in ancient times.
-Nick Fury was aware of Superman's arrival on earth and keeps close tabs on him.
-Asgard and Krypton had a history with one another. Asgard was aware of the inevitable doom Krypton were about to eventually face and tried to warn them but were dismissed.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Undecided
Krystal,
Tiki, Celica,
Elma
Sakura, Juri
Claire Redfield
Athena Sykes
Valkyrie
Julia Chang
Talim, Taki, Hilde,
Meryl
Ayane,
Sonya, Kitana, Mileena
Curly Brace,
Risky Boots
Lilac,
Madeline,
Commander Shepard

Alex (Minecraft)
For the Square side, I'd add the Heroines from Dragon Quest 3, 4, 9, and 10 (since you can alter their gender in those games).

Also, Alex from Minecraft is a must if you want a celebration of female characters. Yes, I'm biased, but best selling game and all.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Finished world 1 of Kaze and the Wild Masks (everything collected and all levels beaten with no damage)

Now for world 2

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
For the Square side, I'd add the Heroines from Dragon Quest 3, 4, 9, and 10 (since you can alter their gender in those games).

Also, Alex from Minecraft is a must if you want a celebration of female characters. Yes, I'm biased, but best selling game and all.
I’ll look into those, I wanted to focus on more established characters before getting into avatar territory

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
So the Sanrio cards for Animal Crossing were apparently a huge disaster, and Target is under major fire right now from both the Hello Kitty community and Animal Crossing community.

No, you mean a Hello Kitty product crossing over with a game that sold 20+ million in under a year had high demand?

Next you're gonna tell me it was a bad idea for Nintendo to ever make store exclusives a thing in the first place. :040:
Hello Kitty for Smash

D

Deleted member

I’m so close to figuring out the most convoluted way to create an infinite turn loop for my commander deck, but the last piece of the puzzle is a card that can shoot a creature back into the deck(also can’t be to the top of the deck) but also is an artifact, of which there are like 2.
91E8E6C3-0468-4173-B06A-BE4972A511D4.png

why is this so hard

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So the Sanrio cards for Animal Crossing were apparently a huge disaster, and Target is under major fire right now from both the Hello Kitty community and Animal Crossing community.

No, you mean a Hello Kitty product crossing over with a game that sold 20+ million in under a year had high demand?

Next you're gonna tell me it was a bad idea for Nintendo to ever make store exclusives a thing in the first place. :040:
Thank you, Etsy, for saving me from this

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
2021 in a nutshell

Status
Not open for further replies.