• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glubbfubb

Smash Master
So, hypothetical question Dimentio (Super paper mario), Mephiles (Sonic 06), Mother 1 Giygas, and Tabuu (Brawl) get into a drunken bar fight, who would win

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Oh, I was only suggesting that because I don't like Kingdom Hearts.

From what I recall of the two games that I've played and finished (those being the first two numbered entries), I think it took me a little over 20 hours for each, so maybe 14 days is enough time for Snake to play through a good chunk of the series if she bunkers down and gets on the grind.
To be fair I'm not really a fan of the series either anymore. Completed II and the 3DS game.

Just iffy of a series.

Then again Dragon Quest is in a similar boat to me on that one.

Welp, it's official, Microsoft buys Discord.

kappa
For **** sake!

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Bruh, this Dream ** is weird as **.

Dude can literally murder someone, and his stans would defend him.

Like, do y'all realize just how dangerous these parasocial relationships are?
It's just become a childish feud, honestly. Borderline obsessing over a YouTube content creator is not healthy whatsoever, but that doesn't mean folks should be sending death threats to fans of Dream. I wish folks would just take a step back for a moment, honestly.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Judging by his response, the funniest part is that Shroob wasn't even expecting anyone to fall for that, so when half of you jumped in the bag, he was actually bamboozled in the process of his own bambozzling.

We're like a pack of ants with no scent.
It says gullible on the ceiling and we got our lungs stolen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom