• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
WandaVision was pretty flippin' good, I gotta say.

Not entirely sure where White Vision ran off to but it's neat that he's actually alive again, I guess. It's also really cool to see Wanda officially adopt the title of Scarlet Witch and how they brought back the outfit from the comics.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
WandaVision was pretty flippin' good, I gotta say.

Not entirely sure where White Vision ran off to but it's neat that he's actually alive again, I guess. It's also really cool to see Wanda officially adopt the title of Scarlet Witch and how they brought back the outfit from the comics.
I'd like to know where he went too lol, I read some interesting theories about that. I wonder if he'll come back in Dr Strange 2 since Wanda is gonna be in it.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Have I ever told any of you about the guy who hated FFVI? He said:
(Sic) FFVI sucks, avoid it like the plague.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Well then if sic FFVI sucks, play the version that's not sic.
Sic obviously means written exactly as it was originally said. Here’s it written correctly:
FFVI sucks, avoid it like the plague (sic)

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Fair assertion. But when someone asks you to critique a cherry pie, and they say "I don't like cherry, make a blueberry one instead", like... they're entitled to that opinion but it's not very useful feedback.
Ah, but I'm not saying everything about this idea is bad. For one, I think Gravity Falls would fit perfectly in KH (though Alex Hirsch thinks otherwise...) and DuckTales 2017 is technically canon in some capacity through a very obscure thing. I think a world based on it would also be good. Lastly, Gargoyles has actually been confirmed to have been considered for the original KH. IMO it's a great idea too. I also think characters from the Aladdin, Hercules, and Tarzan cartoons should be added to those worlds in the future of the series (though it'll never happen.) Oh, and Stitch of course. More stuff from the series

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ah, but I'm not saying everything about this idea is bad. For one, I think Gravity Falls would fit perfectly in KH (though Alex Hirsch thinks otherwise...) and DuckTales 2017 is technically canon in some capacity through a very obscure thing. I think a world based on it would also be good. Lastly, Gargoyles has actually been confirmed to have been considered for the original KH. IMO it's a great idea too. I also think characters from the Aladdin, Hercules, and Tarzan cartoons should be added to those worlds in the future of the series (though it'll never happen.) Oh, and Stitch of course. More stuff from the series
Eh. I think the fact that most of the shows that are based off of their film outputs have already been done in the series is why I ignored them. I didn't want to re-vist anything.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I bought Ring Fit Adventure yesterday and gave it a try today. I’ve been walking a mile outside when I got a chance these past few weeks, so having done a walk today and ring fit; I certainly feel the burn. My legs feel like jelly lol.
Hopefully if I stick with this I can start getting into better shape

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
My spanish teacher does not teach us what the vosotros form of verbs are. I see it every time I check google for something, but he's never brought it up in the year and a half of spanish class i've had.

what is this forbidden knowledge? why do you hide it?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'd like to know where he went too lol, I read some interesting theories about that. I wonder if he'll come back in Dr Strange 2 since Wanda is gonna be in it.
just for that White Vision gonna pop up in Captain Marvel 2 or Ms. Marvel out of pure unexpectation

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I suddenly got this weird compultion to watch Medabots, so that's what ive been doing for the past hour.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I'd say the best option for the return of White Vision is Armor Wars. It's dealing with Stark tech getting into the wrong hands, and Vision was tech partially made by Stark that got into the wrong hands.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
How much progress have you made on this story lately? Is it the same one that you showed to me a while back?
A bit more but not enough to show the crowd in recent times. Small fix ups and stuff mainly but have a lot of ideas in my head.

I'm waiting until libraries open to fully dig in again (but according to the "lockdown recovery plan" it could be until summer for that. Really fighting the tide until then.

If you do want the talking and discussion I could invite to Discord if you want in the future.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Lol, I'm playing FFII right now and a Mage I defeated dropped a Scourge tome. FFII is the only FF game where enemies can drop spells. In every other game, you either learn them, or buy them.
FFVIII has you draw them, from enemies or otherwise, so. It's kind of similar in that regard. But yeah, they're oddballs in the way levels works.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
A bit more but not enough to show the crowd in recent times. Small fix ups and stuff mainly but have a lot of ideas in my head.

I'm waiting until libraries open to fully dig in again (but according to the "lockdown recovery plan" it could be until summer for that. Really fighting the tide until then.

If you do want the talking and discussion I could invite to Discord if you want in the future.
Discord or PMs, either one works for me.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Pokes Switch Online.... C'mon......

I intend to draw a thing with different GBA characters for the 20th anniversary of this console, hoping to get it done before the end of the year.
Beyond Lucas and May i don't know what characters to put on there.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'd say the best option for the return of White Vision is Armor Wars. It's dealing with Stark tech getting into the wrong hands, and Vision was tech partially made by Stark that got into the wrong hands.
tbf the only right hands for Vision and ViShawn is the hands of the Scarlet Witch herself...so religiously only them Wanda wiggly hands

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It's a Japanese anime/manga meant to appeal to teenage boys.

Fanservice and the like is to be expected, regardless of the content.
Yeah, I get that, but I gotta be honest, the fanservice schtick is getting old on me.

Like, I don't mind if the characters are hot or a little joke here and there, but some just really want to shove in the fanservice, and imo, that's a turn off. It's not hot, it's annoying.

Shroob

Sup?
Yeah, I get that, but I gotta be honest, the fanservice schtick is getting old on me.

Like, I don't mind if the characters are hot or a little joke here and there, but some just really want to shove in the fanservice, and imo, that's a turn off. It's not hot, it's annoying.
I mean, I agree, but their market is hormonal boys. Also, different culture and all that where lewd **** is more widely accepted and all that jazz.

Shroob

Sup?
Yeah, I know I know. It's just annoying at some point. Especially if their only personality trait is being the fanservice character.
I mean, as much of a weeb as I am, I agree in the fact that too much fanservice is a complete turnoff to me, but I also know what I'm getting into going in lol.

I'm an afterthought market, basically.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I mean, as much of a weeb as I am, I agree in the fact that too much fanservice is a complete turnoff to me, but I also know what I'm getting into going in lol.

I'm an afterthought market, basically.
I mean, we all are tbh. But we all have different morals at the same time, and it's OK to criticize some things.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Fanserivce is okay when it's my waifu.
When you’re 12, the 14 yo girls getting panty shots is hilarious.

When you’re 19, you start wondering about the artist...
It's weird when I have students talk about anime they watch. It can be innocent but then they ask if you watch something like Fairy Tail and even though you don't, you have this weird feeling afterwards like you should probably report that they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom