• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Talking about ***hole animals eh?

Reminder otters despite cute and cuddly can be nasty little ********. Sea otters notably drowning seal pups and ****** them even after they're dead. That's right necrophilia.

Them otters certainly live up to their potential as the Kushtaka in Alaskan folklore shows, there's a reason it's the most malevolent creature in the myths and legends.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Tbf if were talking cute but deadly animals, mustelids across the board are pretty notoriously vicious.

Giant Otters are probably the most vicious amazonian predator, moreso than caiman, piranhas, and anacondas, and even jaguars don't mess with them.

Badgers have a famous reputation for being stubbornly headstrong, especially honey badgers. Even lions and hyenas think twice messing with them.

Fishers and Wolverines are basically tiny bears on crack.

Then weasels. Oooh, the weasels...The smallest of them all will literally commit genocide on mice, killing dozens at a time. And have been known to go after prey up to ten times their own size AND successfully taking them down too.

Mustelids are vicious little ****ers!

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Oh boy, I made a quick concept sketch for the game. This is Axel! He’s an optimistic, joyful, and caring axolotl. He’s quite speedy, and he deals great damage, though his defense is a bit below average. My main inspirations for his personality were Kel from Omori and Ryuji from Persona 5.
91773F42-79E8-4294-ADB0-FF7488DDC060.jpeg

Noipoi Noipoi Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Wademan94 Wademan94 AndreaAC AndreaAC

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Tbf if were talking cute but deadly animals, mustelids across the board are pretty notoriously vicious.

Giant Otters are probably the most vicious amazonian predator, moreso than caiman, piranhas, and anacondas, and even jaguars don't mess with them.

Badgers have a famous reputation for being stubbornly headstrong, especially honey badgers. Even lions and hyenas think twice messing with them.

Fishers and Wolverines are basically tiny bears on crack.

Then weasels. Oooh, the weasels...The smallest of them all will literally commit genocide on mice, killing dozens at a time. And have been known to go after prey up to ten times their own size AND successfully taking them down too.

Mustelids are vicious little ****ers!
Be grateful then the kushtaka doesn't exist.

Or does it?

Perhaps they're walking amongst us disguised as humans due to capable of shapeshifting. Could explain the violent nature of some "humans".

Dun, dun, dun!

Seriously an ottersquatch would be scary as ****.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Be grateful then the kushtaka doesn't exist.

Or does it?

Perhaps they're walking amongst us disguised as humans due to capable of shapeshifting. Could explain the violent nature of some "humans".

Dun, dun, dun!

Seriously an ottersquatch would be scary as ****.
Otters are probably the most overlooked mustelids, they are portrayed as being cute and cuddly but can be just as aggressive as any.

Add lycanthropy to the picture and well....

Noipoi

Howdy!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Otters are probably the most overlooked mustelids, they are portrayed as being cute and cuddly but can be just as aggressive as any.

Add lycanthropy to the picture and well....
Especially given what I mentioned about sea otters.

Oh and speaking of which. Another mythical otter creature.

The Dobhar-chu aka Water Hound.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Won't lie now having mentioned both, I'd like to see a fight between a kushtaka vs. dobhar-chu.

Let the best mythical nasty otter creature win!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The one thing I absolutely love about the Kushtaka is I can imagine it not only while tormenting its victims with their deepest fears and trauma but like a Yautja would slowly stalk them using its cunning and intelligence before proceeding to kill them in the most animalistic and savage way.

A fate that would be satisfying to see and well-deserving for poachers. I'd love to see that in a Kushtaka film. There needs to be a killer creature flick on it.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Animals that are adorable but are vicious as hell:
Dolphins
Otters
Bears

Feel free to continue the list
Wolves
Monkeys
Bats
Badgers
Queen Elizabeth
Cats. They've caused the extinction of around 63 species and are still counting.

Of course humans are also at blame for introducing them everywhere.

I love cats btw please don't hurt me.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Cats. They've caused the extinction of around 63 species and are still counting.

Of course humans are also at blame for introducing them everywhere.

I love cats btw please don't hurt me.
I mean, if the science is to be belived, we didn't domesticate cats, but rather, cats domesticated humans.

Those ****ers did the impossible.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
damns I has no idea who would make for a regular Avengers team in the MCU anymore

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I mean, if the science is to be belived, we didn't domesticate cats, but rather, cats domesticated humans.

Those ****ers did the impossible.
It's moreso that cats naturally evolved domestic traits on their own without being having to actively be breed for them. And honestly that's probably how the evolution of dogs started out too.

And considering dogs have been around for longer, they've likely had an even bigger impact on our evolution then cats. Symbiotic relationships go both ways.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It's moreso that cats naturally evolved domestic traits on their own without being having to actively be breed for them. And honestly that's probably how the evolution of dogs started out to.

And considering dogs have been around for longer, they've likely had an even bigger impact on our evolution then cats. Symbiotic relationships go both ways.
I mean, they are called Man's Best Friend for a reason.

Shoutouts to the wolves that got confused amd formed social bonds with humans instead.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
my dogs and cat are hella bougie...therefore all cats and dogs are beyond human comprehension and evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom