• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
View attachment 307903
It feels good being able to go back to drawing. While I can still get emotional about the recent events, I know my grandma would want me to keep moving forward. This is the first time I draw Amy I think...It's a gift I had pending for one of my young relatives, and they wanted her dressed up as their favorite singer.
This is a pretty nice drawing. I'm sure your younger relative will really love it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
all future Marvel games should continue to differentiate the 3 Spideys more and more gameplay wise

Noipoi

Howdy!
View attachment 307903
It feels good being able to go back to drawing. While I can still get emotional about the recent events, I know my grandma would want me to keep moving forward. This is the first time I draw Amy I think...It's a gift I had pending for one of my young relatives, and they wanted her dressed up as their favorite singer.
God damn, that looks official!

I’m telling you, if you applied you could get work as a artist for a major gaming or animation company or something.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Well. The Gargoyles world has normal humans, but not anthro animals. So Sora would be fine, but Donald and Goofey would need something
Donald and Goofy don't transform for a lack of anthropomorphic animals. If it was a problem they'd be transforming a lot more but as is most people aren't that phased by Donald and Goofy being animals.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
God damn, that looks official!

I’m telling you, if you applied you could get work as a artist for a major gaming or animation company or something.
Thank you, Noi! Glad you think so! (It's just a sketch though. o u o )

:joyful:As for working for a major gaming company or something like that...uh...I mean, it's not that I am ruling it out but...I think I an even higher skill level and so much more to even think about such thing! It's not as easy as it may seem and I want to keep my feet on the ground!

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Donald and Goofy don't transform for a lack of anthropomorphic animals. If it was a problem they'd be transforming a lot more but as is most people aren't that phased by Donald and Goofy being animals.
It's actually weird, they definitely see them as animals, but it's just never questioned when they go to a world of humans.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
That was an experience. Captured Roserade X in Shyleon Temple, beat the "Gym Leader" Gengar and the Gym Leader Henna in Vega City, returned to ****ing Vermillion City, beat Lt. Surge and am about to enter Team Dimension's secret base.

This game is going crazy man. I assume Mewtwo X is in the base so I'm gonna go grind into the 50s. Especially since I barely clutched Henna's fight.

D

Deleted member

When it comes to my art, I feel like I’ve (mostly) solidified my artstyle, but the problem is I don’t know what to do with it :090:

I still need to practice shading too, it’s probably the only thing now I haven’t improved upon since 6 months ago

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
View attachment 307903
6ki286w72zd41[56].jpg

This looks adorable!!! As a huge Amy fan, this is one of the best Amy artworks I've seen in a while. Like, dang, this looks straight from Sega themselves! Good job. :D

D

Deleted member

All three of them look out of place with each other.
Sora doesn’t look that bad tbh. Definitely noticeable, but if you don’t think about it looks fine.

It’s really just Goofy, what with having no hat and just his huge eyes being the forefront.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
View attachment 307903
Yoooo this looks great! And it’s nice to see ya bouncing back. Losing a loved one is definitely not easy, so I’m proud you’re handling it well.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
dezeray112 dezeray112 you noticed how in both the Snyder Cut and in the MCU...all but 1 adult seems to have been negatively affected by something

Edit: ***** I'll cut you if you cut off these names again

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
View attachment 307903
I love how this is turning out! And I’m also glad you see you’re handling this well.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
OK. The pitch is that it's a 2D Kingdom Hearts spinoff in the style of an old school arcade beat em up. Aside from Sora, Donald, and Goofey, the fourth character you can play as changes each world. Since each world is based off of a 2D animated series, the sprites will utilize the actual model scheets and background art from each original production. Not only that, but the main trio will have different sprites in each world designed in each respective shows art style. If you want an idea of how it would play, look at Wayforward's Batman: The Brave and the Bold game on Wii. That game's summon character mechanic will return in much the same way here. The following shows will have levels DuckTales (2017), Darkwing Duck (Classic), Gargoyles, Kim Possible, Gravity Falls, Phineas and Ferb, Star vs. The Forces of Evil, The Owl House, and The Simpsons. The following shows will also be represented as summons: TaleSpin, Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers, Wander Over Yonder, Dave the Barbarian, American Dragon: Jake Long, and The Mighty Ducks. Any other shows you think should be represented? And in what ways?

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
View attachment 307910

This looks adorable!!! As a huge Amy fan, this is one of the best Amy artworks I've seen in a while. Like, dang, this looks straight from Sega themselves! Good job. :D
:happysheep: Yay! x3 Thank you~! Means a lot that an Amy fan approves! xD Though I really don't think I did that impressive of a job!
Yoooo this looks great! And it’s nice to see ya bouncing back. Losing a loved one is definitely not easy, so I’m proud you’re handling it well.
:) Thank you, my friend...I am trying my best, for her, for my family and for myself.
I love how this is turning out! And I’m also glad you see you’re handling this well.
^u^ Thank you, Wade~! I mean, it's far from done since it's a full body shot. right now I need to do the last refinement before start the inking!

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Animals that are adorable but are vicious as hell:
Dolphins
Otters
Bears

Feel free to continue the list
The common Chimpanzee probably takes the top spot of ***holes in the animal kingdom.

Well, chimps and orcas might share a spot

Something, something high intelligence

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Future Connected spoilers...
Why we got a whole ass dragon guarding a chest full of dried out old mushrooms? Lol

Also this damn dragon was a pain in the ass to beat, but eventually after setting Nene as leader to control aggro and with Kino for heal support, I managed to beat it finally. Its damn breath attack kept wiping me out too damn quickly. Of course when I beat it, it didn't use its Ignis Breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom