• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Disney Channel's newest animated darlings are The Owl House and Amphibia, so would they be deserving of worlds in a Kingdom Hearts game dedicated to their animated series, or could they get away with just being summons? Either of them.
Kingdom hearts never uses the cartoons, for some reason

Noipoi

Howdy!
Disney Channel's newest animated darlings are The Owl House and Amphibia, so would they be deserving of worlds in a Kingdom Hearts game dedicated to their animated series, or could they get away with just being summons? Either of them.
Sure, why not give the new blood some worlds.

But you know who really deserves a world?

****ing Wreck it Ralph. I don’t care that Nintendo and Sega and Capcom and whoever probably wouldn’t have their characters in a Kingdom hearts game, this is a hypothetical!!!

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

****ing Wreck it Ralph. I don’t care that Nintendo and Sega and Capcom and whoever probably wouldn’t have their characters in a Kingdom hearts game, this is a hypothetical!!!
Wreck it Ralph did have a world in a Kingdom Hearts game...

Kingdom Hearts Union X only... which is a mobile game.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514

Really, I think we can all agree an Emperor's New Groove world is long overdue

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
My Dream KH game has worlds for Gravity Falls, Phineas and Ferb, Star vs. the Forces of Evil, the DuckTales reboot (plus one for Darkwing Duck), Wander Over Yonder, Gargoyles, the Owl House, and Amphibia.

The council of Disney villains consists of the main antagonist for each of these shows (barring maybe Amphibia since Grime probably isn't the endgame villain).

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Can people give me some examples of heavily stylized animated shows that people actually take seriously and aren't just joke joke joke? I'm trying to develop my own art style.

Haruuuu

Smash Rookie
I’m so sad I have found everything to play Smash 4 but I can’t find any of my chargers and I’ve searched the house for 45 minutes

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Really, I think we can all agree an Emperor's New Groove world is long overdue
Given how big a lot of the areas in Emperors new groove are now that they can build worlds like those in KH3 i think they can finally do the world justice.

Also bring back the scrapped Treasure planet world, i'm salty that it ended up being cut from the series.

D

Deleted member

Can people give me some examples of heavily stylized animated shows that people actually take seriously and aren't just joke joke joke? I'm trying to develop my own art style.
define “heavily stylized.” I feel that’s a bit too vague of a description to really say anything definitive.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
define “heavily stylized.” I feel that’s a bit too vague of a description to really say anything definitive.
IDK. Most shows that people take seriously and tell actual stories tend to be drawn like Young Justice or the classic Ben 10 and the like. Where people tend to look... well... realistic. Most stuff where the people are not drawn realistically, everything from Dexter's Lab to Regular Show, tends to be more comedic in tone. I struggle with drawing realism, but I still want people to take the shows I work on seriously and have them not just be comedies.

D

Deleted member

IDK. Most shows that people take seriously and tell actual stories tend to be drawn like Young Justice or the classic Ben 10 and the like. Where people tend to look... well... realistic. Most stuff where the people are not drawn realistically, everything from Dexter's Lab to Regular Show, tends to be more comedic in tone. I struggle with drawing realism, but I still want people to take the shows I work on seriously and have them not just be comedies.
hmmmm..... maybe you could try an anime style?
5986912410_682fed19e2_b.jpg

It's not exactly realistic, but at at the same time not really out there either(most of the time anyway)

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Adventure Time and Panty & Stocking but those are both on the humorous side.

There is also Homestuck, while it is a Webcomic it has animated portions

KillerCage

Smash Master
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?
Transformers Animated?
Steven Universe?
Gravity Falls?
Danny Phantom?

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Star Wars: Clone Wars (2003)
Batman: The Animated Series (as well as most DC animated series in that era)
Bojack Horseman
Over the Garden Wall

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I preordered Kaze and the Wild Masks from the Switch eShop yesterday and apparently preordering nets me 12 free exclusive skins.

Datz pretty neat!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom