• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Range creep this power creep that.

Why does nobody talk about fanservice creep? Back in my day, all we had were ZSS and Snake. Now we get shirtless Sephiroth and improved Aegis designs one after another.
Was gonna say somethin' but:
kronk no no he got a point.jpg

Simon and his beef thights keep me awake at night, it's truly scary stuff.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
My First Amendment rights are being VIOLATED by censoring outfits to fit a kid friendly game.

DAE NINTENDO==CHINA??????
I was going to make a joke reply but this actually isn't that far from how some people reacted to Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE Encore.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Update on how each MCU hero has been affected by The Blip as of today

Wanda...extreme levels of depression to the point to where she made a whole ass world, but in the end managed to accept it and became the Scarlet Witch...also in a hidden village drinking coffee and reading books

Vision...still dead...but also no. Real Vision alive but is now a white man who was used as a weapon but then WandaVision/ViShawn gave back his memories and he bounced. VhShawn is gone tho

Falcon...is having money problems and gave up the Shield beforehand...only for the government to give us a white Cap who ends up being a crazy ******

Winter Soldier...sad...lonely...killed the son of one of his friends...met an attractive Asian woman...lost in Battleship...is doing his best to not cause any damage while stopping hidden Hydra people...still has nightmares

Spidey...trying to move from the Avengers and Stark’s shadow (success), trying to get Michelle Jones (successes so far)...then gets identity exposed and framed for a death beforehand (we will get back on that one in December

Aunt Bae...cucked Happy cause Summer Fling, is in full support of her practical son being a superhero, has had no money problems cause the Parkers already had issues (meaning they took no financial hit whatsoever), and running Feast.

Aunt May really do be the luckiest MCU adult so far

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just had to defeat a boss 9 times in a row for a quest, and now my fingers hurt :046:
A91285A9-B425-411F-8C18-7D85271D82A4.jpeg

But hey, almost to level 30, which is when I unlock Aquila and a dungeon I’m gonna need to run a few times

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I need to stop buying chocolate. Depression has it effects I suppose.

Even with the sugar tax the fat and unhealthy stuff is cheaper than the very healthy food.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Still one of the best video that came out of the FGC.

D

Deleted member

I need to pick a book to read for a school project but I’m completely lost on what to actually pick :090:

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I have had, quite possibly, the most anxiety I've ever had since the last time I went to the hospital. Today was extremely stressful.

I'm gonna go shopping, then go back to bed.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Okay... uh... let’s move on.

Got too many shows started but never finished... and I chose to start another show Wednesday night. Joy... at least it’s only 16 episodes.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I need to pick a book to read for a school project but I’m completely lost on what to actually pick :090:
What kind of book are you looking for? Maybe I can recommend something if you have any preferences about length, genre, etc.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I wish you well with whatever you're going through.
Oh I'm fine. But I had to do some things that just made my heart pump a million times per second. The highlight being talking to a police officer about an individual I turned in. That was an experience, to say the least.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Disney Channel's newest animated darlings are The Owl House and Amphibia, so would they be deserving of worlds in a Kingdom Hearts game dedicated to their animated series, or could they get away with just being summons? Either of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom