• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I probably will get that Fire Emblem game since Nintendo is going to delete it off the eShop in the very near future, even though it's not my kind of genre.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm currently watching Edbound do stop motion
damn, now I want to do this....

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
How can four hours of grim dark neck snapping “we live in a society was actually SAID by the joker” Christ allegory obsessed schlock be a 9/10?
easy, it's-
Call me old fashioned but I kinda feel like you need to watch a movie to make an educated assessment of its quality.
Funnily enough, it’s confirmed Joker doesn’t even say the line in the movie, it was ad-libbed for the trailer. And need I remind you that you haven’t seen it yet.
nevermind...they stole the thunder I was gonna steal.

Joker scene was awesome of course

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I guess I’ll watch it over the weekend. But the fact that it even exists offends me.

#NoMoreSnyderMovies
Instead of getting offended by movies existing, you should try to do something that make you feel better.

Like eating a apple.

Or better yet, 2 apples.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Instead of getting offended by movies existing, you should try to do something that make you feel better.

Like eating a apple.

Or better yet, 2 apples.
I just don’t like the idea of living in a world where if enough people ***** about something online that thing will come into existence. The Internet should not be able to shape the course of the entertainment industry.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Is it that wrong to assume a movie will be reflective of its creators past work?
Reminder that said creator’s work also includes Dawn of the Dead 2004, 300 and Watchmen. Not every creator’s work is consistent in its quality. Universally good directors can and have made bad films and vice versa.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I just don’t like the idea of living in a world where if enough people ***** about something online that thing will come into existence. The Internet should not be able to shape the course of the entertainment industry.
I doubt the internet was the only reason the Zack Snyder cut was made. You see ton of petitions online abotu changing stuff, and rarely does any of them ever work.

The Snyder Cut was the result of mutliples factors what i'm sayin', not just peoples complainin' on twitter for years.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Finished the Snyder Cut. It was about what I expected - I preferred how the theatrical version handled Batman and Superman (aside from a few scenes that were in trailers but not in the theatrical version), and I VASTLY preferred how the extended version handled Cyborg (who felt like a completely different character) and Steppenwolf (who actually felt like a character).

The nightmare future scenes seemed like trailer bait (among other things, the Joker doesn't actually say "we live in a society", and they're entirely visions or dream sequences), but while I'm not super familiar with DC, the inclusion of characters like Iris West (though I don't recall her being named), Ryan Choi, Martian Manhunter, Darkseid, Desaad, and Granny Goodness were great from my perspective, so I can't imagine how exciting they'd be for people who are actually familiar with those characters. I felt like it probably could have been trimmed down to three hours, though.

The only thing that stood out to me by its absence was the conversation between Batman and the Flash about telling the Flash to focus on saving one person at a time - it felt like a good moment for Batman, making him feel more like a mentor.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Just for fun, I made a few voices for some Omori characters. Figured you might enjoy. Kel and Basil were just for fun, bus Boss and Humphrey were auditions for a full game dub. One of my good pals plays Sweetheart in it, so they invited me to audition.
Ignore the audio popping on Boss, I haven't set up my pop filter yet

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Just for fun, I made a few voices for some Omori characters. Figured you might enjoy. Kel and Basil were just for fun, bus Boss and Humphrey were auditions for a full game dub. One of my good pals plays Sweetheart in it, so they invited me to audition.
Ignore the audio popping on Boss, I haven't set up my pop filter yet
Can't judge well for Boss & Humprey (haven't seen much of them), but your Kel & Basil is really good!

I could see those voices working in the actual game, so hope you get more work. :)

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
D

Deleted member

youtube audio is bugging out again for me(just ever so slightly desyned from the actual video) and I don’t know what I did to cause it

It’s even happening on embeds which I guess makes sense but seems to imply it’s a youtube problem...

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Noipoi Noipoi , TheCJBrine TheCJBrine , Aurane Aurane , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms , Wademan94 Wademan94 & any other Undertale maniac out there.

If like me, you really love high quality Undertale fancontent/game being made, I recommend ya all to keep a eye on this channel, UnderEvent.

On the 20th of this month, lots of info will reveal on various project that the community been working on, some new, some old.

While Deltarune is still pretty far, I figure this kind of stuff will make the pain slighty less horrible, and hey, the more peoples supports those fangames, the better the final product will become!

Soo yeah, hope it interest ya all. ~

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Finished the Snyder Cut. It was about what I expected - I preferred how the theatrical version handled Batman and Superman (aside from a few scenes that were in trailers but not in the theatrical version), and I VASTLY preferred how the extended version handled Cyborg (who felt like a completely different character) and Steppenwolf (who actually felt like a character).

The nightmare future scenes seemed like trailer bait (among other things, the Joker doesn't actually say "we live in a society", and they're entirely visions or dream sequences), but while I'm not super familiar with DC, the inclusion of characters like Iris West (though I don't recall her being named), Ryan Choi, Martian Manhunter, Darkseid, Desaad, and Granny Goodness were great from my perspective, so I can't imagine how exciting they'd be for people who are actually familiar with those characters. I felt like it probably could have been trimmed down to three hours, though.

The only thing that stood out to me by its absence was the conversation between Batman and the Flash about telling the Flash to focus on saving one person at a time - it felt like a good moment for Batman, making him feel more like a mentor.
you got the Iris name correctly. What I wanna see happen is that whole intended but also updated Justice League 2/3 script. Mera being ripped in half would be hella funny to see (especially since it already happened to her in animation form). And that Deathstroke part...my god do I wish that Batfleck movie got to release now cause it would've been real sweet.
Cause that's probably one of the dumbest reasons you could possibly hate something for

existing isn't a crime yknow.
well it is now...we all under arrest

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Not sure what's going on at DENA but more upcoming events for Pokemon Masters got potentially leaked again.

Barry/Guzma/Leaf each get their EX outfits; granted we already knew about Barry. Leaf is the last 5* unit to not have a grid so maybe they'll finally start giving grids to the remaining story/non-5* gacha units come May/June.

Gen 7 finally has it's protagonists show up: Selene & Rowlet and Elio & Popplio. I guess this means they're saving Incinaroar for the Masked Royal.

Bunny Girl May & Mega Lopunny and Wily Wonka Burgh & Togepi for the Spring Seasonal Units.

I really hope I have enough Gems after Diantha. Also don't forget that logging in today gets you 3000 Gems and 60 5* Guaranteed Scout Tickets. lol

Reactions: Z25

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I assume our “judging movies without watching“ phase is done for the afternoon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom