• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Where can I find Optifine's performance boosting settings?
In your Minecraft options with Optifine installed, there should be a tab labelled "Performance".

Some options that would be good:

Smooth FPS: On
Chunk Updates: 1
Fast Render: On
Fast Math: On
Smooth World: On
Lazy Chunk Loading: On

Then for other settings on the main options menu...

Render Distance: 8
Graphics: Fast
Dynamic Lights: Fast

These are just some basic tweaks: There's a lot more you can customize within Optifine settings such as the "Details", "Quality", and "Animations" menus. Java Minecraft can be a very fickle thing, so it'll take some learning and customizing to get the most out of it on your system.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I call this one, the ****post song song.

654476EF-3610-4591-9088-C75064400B3D.jpeg

Let’s gather ‘round the ****post, and sing our ****post song. Our S * * T P O S T S O N G song.

And if you don’t think that I could ****post faster then you’re wrong, but it would help if you’d just sing along...

bum bum bum...

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I miss Arizona where we didn't have to deal with the DLS time BS.

Apparently Californians voted to get rid of DLS time in 2018 but because of complications at both the state and federal levels nothing's been done about it still. Great to see the system working.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So ended up watching Mirai as it is from the same studio that made Summer Wars and Wolf Children.

It was good as certain aspects like the studio's artstyle and music was great plus having a great first 35 minutes but it became very confusing and didn't like a toddler being a protagonist.
For the director it was far from the two I've mentioned but still fun.

1 down, 2 to go of anime films. The Anthem of the Heart will be fun as it has a few of my favourite VAs so that's probably next.

Last edited:

MooMew64

hmmm... Super Switch announcement in June? no I am STILL not calling it "Switch Pro" hecc u
There's also this: Samsung To "Aggressively Position" OLED Tech In Console Gaming Space

For reference, this comes after sources claiming the new system would use an OLED screen.

Seems like the pieces really all are falling into place that the Switch Pro is finally coming this year.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
In your Minecraft options with Optifine installed, there should be a tab labelled "Performance".

Some options that would be good:

Smooth FPS: On
Chunk Updates: 1
Fast Render: On
Fast Math: On
Smooth World: On
Lazy Chunk Loading: On

Then for other settings on the main options menu...

Render Distance: 8
Graphics: Fast
Dynamic Lights: Fast

These are just some basic tweaks: There's a lot more you can customize within Optifine settings such as the "Details", "Quality", and "Animations" menus. Java Minecraft can be a very fickle thing, so it'll take some learning and customizing to get the most out of it on your system.
I tinkered around.

I was able to get it around 30fps, which is a massive step up from the 10-below fps from the other shaders. Without shaders, it's about 60, but that's cool.

Edit: it only really drops bow if there's a lot of grass on the screen.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
D

Deleted member

I just bought a Wizard101 membership so that’s pretty cool

Hopefully it’s not as hard going solo as it appears....

MooMew64

Ah, glad to see it, shame I can't get i---

stimulus check

Oh hell ya
TBH after getting hardcore burned from the New 3DS I was hecka sketch about this thing.

HOWEVER: From what I'm hearing, this thing is supposedly gonna use DLSS tech and have an OLED screen? And there's actual evidence to back this up and not just Nintendo fanboy dreams?

I think Switch fans 'bouta eat good this year and 2022.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Munp.jpg

I got bored so I made a bike thing.

That my friends is what you call murdering your own ****ing legs. I would love to travel on a bike but I think Ireland to Germany via ferries would be my maximum.

In a non-pandemic world of course.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I'm theorycrafting a Smash Bros x Steven Universe challenger pack, and the stage is Rose's Room , which morphs between different places from the series. Right now I have...
  • The Temple
  • Hand Ship
  • Beta Kindergarten
  • Homeworld
  • Spinel's Injector
  • Lapis's Water Tower (Battlefield form)
I need one more, for the omega form. Any ideas?

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm theorycrafting a Smash Bros x Steven Universe challenger pack, and the stage is Rose's Room , which morphs between different places from the series. Right now I have...
  • The Temple
  • Hand Ship
  • Beta Kindergarten
  • Homeworld
  • Spinel's Injector
Top of Greg’s van.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
  • The Temple
  • Hand Ship
  • Beta Kindergarten
  • Homeworld
  • Spinel's Injector
Sardonyx's Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom