• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So, what even is the purpose of the TMNT wearing eyemasks?

Protect their identity? Yeah, I'm pretty sure nobody will notice the fact that they're giant ****ing turtles running amok in New York City with the eyemasks on.
So Splinter can tell them apart.
More like so WE can tell them apart

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I got really excited about the new game because It is made by the people behind Streets Of Rage 4, and so far besides the usual profile posters who take everything as a personal attack It hasn't gotten me into deep trouble like the past weeks... So yeah, seems like a safe thing to do without getting in trouble.

It won't be a common thing doh, old people from the Social Thread think I'm THE toxic Marvel fan of the site over stuff from two years ago and I surely don't want new people to see me as THE toxic TMNT fan.
So yeah, I think It is the time to start cooling down.
if people can somehow handle 2 people talking about them Turtles for multiple pages in a row, then they better be able to handle all the future Shelltscular pics...as long as they're not from Bay...cause **** those Turtles
So Splinter can tell them apart.
2012 Splinter the only Splinter to tell each turtle apart since they were Mutant babies. What a glorious and dead rat daddy
It should be noted that they all wore identically colored red masks in the original comic, so that ain't helping much
and how in the 87 series they would casually trade voices and wear duplicate masks and belts like it was nothing...poor best version of April O'Neil

D

Deleted member

if people can somehow handle 2 people talking about them Turtles for multiple pages in a row, then they better be able to handle all the future Shelltscular pics...as long as they're not from Bay...cause **** those Turtles
Nah, but at one point one needs to stop.

The world isn't just TMNT, and people don't like anyone who only talks about one single thing.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I finally started coloring that 10th anniversary drawing for the Nintendo 3DS that i drew like 2 months ago, don't know if i'll finish it but i started it. lol

It's got characters from the first 3DS games that came to mind:
Pit
Serena (Pokemon)
Meow Wow (Kingdom hearts 3DS)
Nathan (Yokai watch)
That one chick from Persona Q2.
and others.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Protect their identity? Yeah, I'm pretty sure nobody will notice the fact that they're giant ****ing turtles running amok in New York City with the eyemasks on.
What's so wrong with accessorising?

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Cool artwork of a Mother reimagining:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

You don't know the half of it

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Caught up on the latest Amphibia episodes. Really liked after the rain and the setup going into the final part of the season. The rest of the episodes are looking pretty good, can’t wait to see where it goes

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Sonic Ether’s, BSL, and Sildur’s are all good imo. Haven’t tried many others, but there’s another called Continuum that looks nice.

If they cause too much lag, Sildur also has one that enhances the default appearance, but I’m not sure how much faster it is.
Yeah, I'm looking through the Reddit, and it seems BSL and Slidur are the most popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom