• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
What in the world is Friday Night Funkin' and why has it invaded my recommended videos?
A decently fun flash game that’s gotten popular thanks to its catchy music, highly mod-able status, references to other Newgrounds projects, and a couple cute girls. Not to mention it’s still getting updated.

Shroob

Sup?
A decently fun flash game that’s gotten popular thanks to its catchy music, highly mod-able status, references to other Newgrounds projects, and a couple cute girls. Not to mention it’s still getting updated.
Oh it's that game with the baggy pants kid and the gal on the boombox?
And the one where Zone cameos in the bg of a stage?

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Here's an opinion nobody can disagree on:
**** covid.
Except for the idiots that were doing COVID parties since the first few months of the pandemic being declared.

Yes, I ain't kidding, this happened. There are just some straight-up dumb*** people in this world.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Mystery was always my go-to when it came reading, and it's among my top genres in terms of everything.

Despite that, never read a Sherlock Holmes book in my life
For me it’s always been fantasy, occasionally delving into sci-fi.

Percy Jackson definitely solidified my liking of fantasy in general: a well written story with interesting characters and lore to back it all up.

D

Deleted member

...Oh, yeah, and I was also into Warrior Cats.
Warrior Cats was one of the more... interesting book series I’ve read, especially when the premise is probably one of the most unorthodox I’ve seen. It works surprisingly well ngl.

I still need to finish reading the second half....

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I've legitimately never encountered the reaper in any of the Persona games ive played, he never shows up. lol
you are hella lucky. First time I faced off against one was in Mementos due to not paying attention...he freaked the ***** out of me...then the ***** popped right back into me

only fought him twice tho...Royal for that trophy and Strikers for NG+...never again hopefully
View attachment 307108

we are going to beat you to death
you’re forgiven for your previous unholy post...also stealing pic
View attachment 307116
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid joke
are you just gonna be ****posting TMNT pics? Cause if so...of course I approve of that ****
E951C04C-EBE5-4201-9E45-AB6B44B9B2D7.gif

D

Deleted member

are you just gonna be *posting TMNT pics? Cause if so...of course I approve of that *
I got really excited about the new game because It is made by the people behind Streets Of Rage 4, and so far besides the usual profile posters who take everything as a personal attack It hasn't gotten me into deep trouble like the past weeks... So yeah, seems like a safe thing to do without getting in trouble.

It won't be a common thing doh, old people from the Social Thread think I'm THE toxic Marvel fan of the site over stuff from two years ago and I surely don't want new people to see me as THE toxic TMNT fan.
So yeah, I think It is the time to start cooling down.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Is there supposed to be no sound playing (and is it supposed to have a really choppy framerate) when the Activision and Toys for Boy logos pop up in the opening credits of Crash 4?

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I don't even need to understand Japanese text boxes to understand what happened in that one scene of Yokai watch 4, they pulled the "I cant help but feel we forgot something with everything going on."

"It probably wasn't important"

*Game cuts to Yokai watch 3 protagonist's monster complaining about being left in a cage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom