• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So from my understanding:
1. Install Optifine
2. Check FPS cap
3. Forge? What's that?

And for myself, it's about time I reorganize and clean my downloads folder
Forge is the backbone of every minecraft mod(or at least it was until Fabric was released, although it’s still the “default” modding launcher) and it’s pretty much a prerequisite to using mods in general.

The site is http://files.minecraftforge.net/, just find the MC version you’re using and download the installer for that.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
The more you deny her might...the more truthful the statement becomes.View attachment 307092
I'm gonna do what's called a pro gamer move and name 20 SEGA women that are better than Makoto Nijima:

Blaze from Sonic and Blaze from Streets of Rage, Sarah Bryant and Vanessa Lewis from Virtua Fighter, Bayonetta, Aika from Skies of Arcadia, Alis and Nei from Phantasy Star, Gum from Jet Set Radio, Ulala from Space Channel 5, Orta and Azel from Panzer Dragoon, Honey from Fighting Vipers, Sakura, Gemini and Sumire from Sakura Wars, Arle from Puyo Puyo, Aigis from Persona 3 (that's right, Makoto is beaten out in her OWN SERIES), and Alicia and Selvaria from Valkyria Chronicles

:yeahboi:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

All this minecraft talk has made me want to boot it up again and play for awhile.

... too bad my current computer is too weak to run it and the upgraded computer that can is not finished :090:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Of all the wacky things I've seen in video games and anime, I have no idea why a cowgirl with a katana is the hardest thing for me to wrap my head around.
Can't be weirder than a cartoon-like hedgedog with a handgun in his hand.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

When are we gonna see these three in another game, Sega?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
That’s not Futaba or Blaze
None of those are Amy Rose or Tikal, though. :nifty:
Gemini Sunrise has entered the chat

Get that useless, chicken legged, alien faced, chess piece nonsense outta here
I'm gonna do what's called a pro gamer move and name 20 SEGA women that are better than Makoto Nijima:

Blaze from Sonic and Blaze from Streets of Rage, Sarah Bryant and Vanessa Lewis from Virtua Fighter, Bayonetta, Aika from Skies of Arcadia, Alis and Nei from Phantasy Star, Gum from Jet Set Radio, Ulala from Space Channel 5, Orta and Azel from Panzer Dragoon, Honey from Fighting Vipers, Sakura, Gemini and Sumire from Sakura Wars, Arle from Puyo Puyo, Aigis from Persona 3 (that's right, Makoto is beaten out in her OWN SERIES), and Alicia and Selvaria from Valkyria Chronicles

:yeahboi:
I make the statement that Makoto Niijima is the greatest and bestest Sega woman of all time, and of course that still tops all of the women The Weed of Speed mentioned (sorry Bayo...but Jeanne could maybe be better with some more screentime), and of course I will be sticking to this claim...but...however...I have caused a chaos that I did not expect. Now if this was Capcom there would be a worse war being committed, but here at Sega we stay calmish enough. We all have our difference in opinions, however...all the women named from Sega are quite amazing as a whole...except this
Fellas

Princess Elise is right there
this right here...this is an unholy answer. This is the E.T. video game levels of bad...Human Centipede 1-3 levels of bad...how could you do this to us Noipoi? Sweet former innocent Noipoi

When are we gonna see these three in another game, Sega?
we will see them again once Sega makes the next Sonic game that continues after Forces and the IDW comics; or they just adapt the comics storyline. Either way they will return home...especially that adorable Cream the Rabbit...I regret my father making that name sound dirty

on a different note...I did it Hadokeyblade Hadokeyblade SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 ...I have slain the biggest threat of all time...and at only at 66-71 for each of my teammates...I HAVE SLAIN THAT MOTHER ****** REAPER

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
oh wait...so Wademan94 Wademan94 I have to say this but...I accidentally had Futaba get her ass beaten by some shadows a couple dozen times

bright side is that she now knows that this Phantom life isn’t as easy as she tries to make it be

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
OK. Hear me out.

Since JK Rowling is.... well....

instead of replacing the Marvel stuff at Universal Studios with Super Nintendo World

they replace the Harry Potter stuff with it!

giving them much more land to work with

and turn the Marvel stuff into a DC inspired area!

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
TheMightyP TheMightyP There’s also a lot of mods and some other stuff on the CurseForge website, and the downloads are directly from the site. It’s where a lot of mod authors put their mods, but of course you may find some elsewhere.

This is their page for Minecraft mods: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods

If you only want Optifine, though, Forge isn’t necessary as Optifine works on its own and doesn’t have anything extra if using something else.

If you ever want Fabric mods, you’ll also need Fabric API, at least for most of them. Fabric doesn’t work with Forge, however, and I don’t think it works with Optifine either (iirc there’s another mod called Optifabric but it may be outdated (edit: it’s updated, it allows Optifine to work with Fabric), and I haven’t tried it so not sure how it is; there are other performance-enhancing mods for Fabric though, like Sodium, Phosphor, and Lithium).

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
oh wait...so Wademan94 Wademan94 I have to say this but...I accidentally had Futaba get her ass beaten by some shadows a couple dozen times

bright side is that she now knows that this Phantom life isn’t as easy as she tries to make it be
My mouth: “Nah man it’s no big deal, it happens.”
153B4C1E-6597-4A92-BF39-5AF759A304D0.jpeg

cashregister9

Smash Hero
OK. Hear me out.

Since JK Rowling is.... well....

instead of replacing the Marvel stuff at Universal Studios with Super Nintendo World

they replace the Harry Potter stuff with it!

giving them much more land to work with

and turn the Marvel stuff into a DC inspired area!
I actually researched this topic a while ago
-Warner Brothers desperately wants to buy the Harry Potter rights off of Jowling Kowling Rowling, so they are still using the IP but limiting references to her.
-Universal wants to keep the Marvel area due to it making a lot of money so for Nintendo they are building it in a whole new park (hollywood doesn't have marvel stuff and they are replacing Woody Woodpecker instead)
-Universal tried to get DC but Six Flags payed more.

I agree with you though, The Nintendo area will bring in equal if not greater money and there are 99% less terfs.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
My mouth: “Nah man it’s no big deal, it happens.”
ok tbf...Futaba was busy trash talking us despite her not fighting...then during some of the many hacking missions, the enemies beat the ***** out of her as she screamed in pain “OH THE SWEET AGAONY” and all that...then she died...a lot...bright side to the other bright side is that Joker, Queen, Mona...and Yusuke...ended up being the ones to save her baby Woomy sister like ass self

now there is an easy forgiveness and I promise to not let it occur on purpose

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
-Warner Brothers desperately wants to buy the Harry Potter rights off of Jowling Kowling Rowling, so they are still using the IP but limiting references to her.
Considering how much she’s ingrained herself into this series as well as how much the books reflect her own views, I feel like it’s a lost cause and the series is tainted beyond saving at this point.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I actually researched this topic a while ago
-Universal wants to keep the Marvel area due to it making a lot of money so for Nintendo they are building it in a whole new park (hollywood doesn't have marvel stuff and they are replacing Woody Woodpecker instead)
-Universal tried to get DC but Six Flags payed more.

I agree with you though, The Nintendo area will bring in equal if not greater money and there are 99% less terfs.
I mean, how long are they really going to be able to keep the marvel stuff once Avengers Campus opens in Cali.

Although them building a whole new area is exciting and cool! Am definitely gonna go to universal Florida once it opens.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Considering how much she’s ingrained herself into this series as well as how much the books reflect her own views, I feel like it’s a lost cause and the series is tainted beyond saving at this point.
Yeah. There’s a lot of stuff in those books beyond terfery that’s started being noticed once people actually started trying to find it because of her Twitter presence.

Hopefully they are soon able to gut it and put in something else that can make them tinned if money. Maybe a LotR themed area?

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Yeah it seems bleak. but if it goes through she will not make money off the series so that is something positive to come out of it, I still wouldn't feel that comfortable supporting it though.

I mean, how long are they really going to be able to keep the marvel stuff once Avengers Campus opens in Cali.

Although them building a whole new area is exciting and cool! Am definitely gonna go to universal Florida once it opens.
Universal only owns the Theme Park rights to the characters that are seen in the Marvel area East of the Mississippi River. (Weird delineation I know)
So Disney World cannot use Spider-Man, Hulk etc. But Disneyland can so that is how the Avenger's campus is able to exist alongside the Islands Of Adventure area.

The New park from Concept art looks really cool, not only for the Nintendo Area but there is apparently a Dreamworks themed area which seems intriguing.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
That's the one you are talking with me about right? Cause it's like there's five projects in your head at the minute so I'm getting confused.
Yeah that’s my modern magic series, the one I’ve been writing excerpts on and working on art for.

On top of poking fun at as well as trying to put new spins on fantasy tropes, I do wanna find some ways to call out Rowling and maybe create better versions of some of her story elements and ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom