• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Ugh...**** these compulsive thoughts of mine...The past few days they've put a toll on me. The stress, anxiety, cabin fever, and toll on my mental health.

**** coronavirus. Why did the universe conceive it?

Why I've also barely posted all day. This feeling better leave soon...Don't know how much more I can take it. It's driving me mad and insane.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
**** coronavirus. Why did the universe conceive it?
Cuz a weirdo ate a bat, or a pangolin or whatever when they shouldn’t of.

There’s no profound reason for why things happen, they just do. Such is the way of things. There’s no use questioning why the cosmos would see fit to do this to us, cuz they didn’t. It just happened. And now you gotta deal with it.

Not trying to get on your case or anything, just saying that line of thinking won’t get you anywhere but frustration. Trust me, I’ve been there a lot over the past few years. My life’s kinda ridiculous.

D

Deleted member

Wizard101 has been pretty fun so far but I've already exhausted literally everything I can do, sans grinding for hours against enemies which are basically cannon fodder. They really need to extend the F2P area when the current one only goes to lvl 5.... out of 140. Barely 1% of the content.

Wish I could get a membership here and start the 3 Avenues but uh.. I'm a bit broke at the moment. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
OK. Working under the assumption that FP10 is Crash Bandicoot and FP11 is either Lloyd Irving or Yuri Lowell, you get to add ONE more fighter to smash ultimate. No Assist Trophy or Poke Ball upgrades allowed. Who do you choose?

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
OK. Working under the assumption that FP10 is Crash Bandicoot and FP11 is either Lloyd Irving or Yuri Lowell, you get to ass ONE more fighter to smash ultimate. No Assist Trophy or Poke Ball upgrades allowed. Who do you choose?
Well first I wonder how Lloyd got in if his costume came with Crash beforehand.

And then-

Decidueye

We know Sakurai was planning a moveset for him already, I wanna see what he would do.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Not trying to get on your case or anything, just saying that line of thinking won’t get you anywhere but frustration. Trust me, I’ve been there a lot over the past few years. My life’s kinda ridiculous.
I'll be fine overall, I'm much stronger than I actually believe, and know we're in this together eventually getting through these tough times.

Hope things also get better for you to dude.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
OK. Working under the assumption that FP10 is Crash Bandicoot and FP11 is either Lloyd Irving or Yuri Lowell, you get to ass ONE more fighter to smash ultimate. No Assist Trophy or Poke Ball upgrades allowed. Who do you choose?
I'd still pick someone from Level 5, i'm not really picky on who specifically.

D

Deleted member

Easy
unnamed (3).png

Either that or a character from Pirate101

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
ngl, the dedication it must take to not post for so long is insane, very admirable.
I always figured he was just shy.
Honestly I don't see the point in joining a forum if all you're going to do is like posts. At least if you're joining it to, say, access a downloads page and nothing else, you're still doing something more useful.
Liking a post is still more interaction then just lurking. Maybe he just doesn't have much to say.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Frisk & Chara from Undertale (Chara takes up 4 of Frisk’s alts).

Would also love Sans & Papyrus if not them (Sans could mostly be lazy off to the side (similar to Pokémon Trainer standing to the side) while Papyrus is the main fighter, but he’d help with some attacks and maybe the final smash).

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Well first I wonder how Lloyd got in if his costume came with Crash beforehand.

And then-

Decidueye

We know Sakurai was planning a moveset for him already, I wanna see what he would do.
I’d judge you for putting in another Alola rep if I wasn’t advocating for at least two more Sinnoh reps ala Cynthia

Noipoi

Howdy!
Yeah no. There are all sorts of reasons why legends trainer isn't happening
Who the hell said anything about Legends Trainer?

I said Decidueye. Just Decidueye.

And this isn’t about whether or not it will happen, you asked me who I’d pick and I gave you an answer. It’s not my fault you don’t like it, bucko.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Who the hell said anything about Legends Trainer?

I said Decidueye. Just Decidueye.

And this isn’t about whether or not it will happen, you asked me who I’d pick and I gave you an answer. It’s not my fault you don’t like it, bucko.
You were specifically replacing Lloyr/Yuri. That was not following my prompt. Thus opening it to challenge. I know this because later you posted...
Uhhhh if I had to pick a second

Rayman
the TRUE answer to my prompt

Noipoi

Howdy!
You were specifically replacing Lloyr/Yuri. That was not following my prompt. Thus opening it to challenge. I know this because later you posted...
That was a joke, dingus. Cus I don’t think Lloyd’s happening. It was a joke.

No one’s challenging you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom