• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm sorry. That was very childish of me and I shouldn't have posted it. Please forgive me.
19873CB9-075D-4DF0-AAF5-CD64880A0AAB.jpeg

**** man, you just turned my annoyance to embarrassment. I don’t really like being out into these positions.

Uhh, sorry for getting so peeved over something stupid. It’s been a stressful few days, but that’s no excuse.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Joker literally fighting a "Liquid Snake" version of himself was something i wasnt expecting from this game at all
Also HARU IS A LITERAL SADIST BEHIND THE WHEEL JESUS
look this game made Haru a top tier character who we should all fear...then worship for the lack of ****s she gives with her opinions. As for the Bootkeg Thieves, it was noice...but Kyoto jail as a whole was amazing (especially the music for both the area itself and the “Welcome to the Jail” song getting that massive upgrade

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
OK. Which combination of Legends Pokemon would be better? Oshawott, Quilava, and Decidueye; or Cyndaquil, Dewott, and Decidueye?
The latter but my personal preference would be Cyndaquil, Dartrix, Samurott...

Cause I’m a sucker for that Dino fish

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
OK. Which combination of Legends Pokemon would be better? Oshawott, Quilava, and Decidueye; or Cyndaquil, Dewott, and Decidueye?
I’d like the ladder more I think; I’d love Oshawott, but also Cyndaquil, and the ladder feels a bit more unique from the current trainer.

(I mean the former is unique too, but the water-type is in the same spot, although I think Oshawott would be unique...idk)

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Tom Holland had himself another excellent performance in Cherry. Mans could act his way into ruling the multiverse at this point

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Can’t sleep. So I’ll dream on here.

Visitors to either Walt Disney World in Orlando or Tokyo Disneyland are greeted by new and interesting sections nearby to Fantasyland. In Walt Disney World, you are greeted by Travers Town from Kingdom Hearts. In Tokyo Disneyland, it’s Twilight Town. Each one is uniquely designed with its own appropriate themed attractions and restaurants designed around bringing Kingdom Hearts to life. But they don’t feel THAT expansive. Like, you wouldn’t call these sections lands. That, is when you journey to the special gateway near the back.

In Tokyo, the gateway takes you to Narshe from Final Fantasy VI. The characters from the iconic game wander the park, there are combat shows based around Chanbera, a roller coaster through the mines, and an interactive adventuring school which teaches you how to slay monsters and quest yourself!

In Orlando however. Hohoho. You are transported to the world of Midgar from Final Fantasy VII Remake. You can venture through the sector 7 slums and have a drink at Seventh Heaven, maybe even spy on a secret AVALANCHE meeting, you can take a break and play on the playground with your children, maybe venture into Wallmarket, take in a show at the Honeybee Inn (with authentic support from the irl drag community), you can go on Chocobo Sam’s carriage ride, or go on the special new ride combining the technology from Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin with the turn based battles from Final Fantasy VII classic as you journey topside with Cloud, Tifa, and Barret to blow up the Sector 5 Reactor, with plenty of Shinra resistance along the way. You might even run into a certain one-winged Angel. And of course, take in the Chanbera style special effects filled fight shows at the Corneo Coliseum. Remember to look your best, as Wall Market really comes to life after the artificial suns switch off!

I really want Final Fantasyland to be real. Especially the Midgar one.

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I'm having a sad right now.
Love is a b****.

Status