• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Oh yeah forgot to say.

Lamperouge Lamperouge had a play of Monster Hunter Rise earlier with the demo and honestly it isn't too bad. Ain't my thing but might pick it up later on down the line. Monsters always take pretty long to kill though I've heard.

And that version of Proof of a Hero is godly.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Too bad it’s probably gonna be a dumb CW show
:031:
even if it isn't apart of the DCEU, as long as it's built the same way as Stargirl and Superman & Lois Lane it'll be great. Tho this is definitely more likely to be DCEU related since Justice League Dark is a movie turned series that they've had planned for awhile

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
If we are indeed getting a Switch Pro, I will upgrade as ASAP as possible.

Probably will keep my current Switch and mod it.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Oh yeah forgot to say.

Lamperouge Lamperouge had a play of Monster Hunter Rise earlier with the demo and honestly it isn't too bad. Ain't my thing but might pick it up later on down the line. Monsters always take pretty long to kill though I've heard.

And that version of Proof of a Hero is godly.
Yeah, MonHun isn't going to be everyone's cup of tea but I love how it's pretty much non stop boss battles. The length of a hunt obviously varies depending on the monster and the team/equipment you bring into battle, but I've never really minded how long they can sometimes take since it's exhilarating to overcome the beast's patterns and how to best utilize your weapons of choice. I've personally always favored the Great Sword and Dual Blades but I might branch out a bit when the game drops and try maybe the Insect Glaive more often or something.

D

Deleted member

Why does Pokemon Mystery Dungeon music slap so hard, my word.

Legit gives me Chrono Cross vibes with some of these tracks.
Whoever composed the ost deserves an award ngl

Basically every theme slaps, even the mellow ones you don’t expect to

Noipoi

Howdy!
I ain’t creative, hit me with suggestions
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Stitch, baybeee.

Oh gosh, I forgot Skitty was an option in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon lol.

Noipoi Noipoi and other Pokemon folks: What should I do? I was gonna go Meowth, but the meme potential with Skitty is just too good.
Go ‘head with Skitty then.

D

Deleted member

70E8F89C-93A5-4E64-B1C5-44503EA4890F.jpeg

I don’t think Grizzleheim is supposed to be part of the f2p areas.....

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
even if it isn't apart of the DCEU, as long as it's built the same way as Stargirl and Superman & Lois Lane it'll be great. Tho this is definitely more likely to be DCEU related since Justice League Dark is a movie turned series that they've had planned for awhile
I don’t like any of the DC CW shows I think they’re all poorly acted personally.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I completely forgot Pokemon Mystery dungeon had a remake on the Switch, i see it going for around 40 bucks on Amazon, i think i'll get my favorite childhood isekai series at the end of the month.
Aww man, I didn't know that: I payed full price, lol.

Ah well, it's worth it to me: This series is low-key one of my most favorite ever. It's such a wholesome and chill experience every time, I love using them as ways to unwind.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I don’t like any of the DC CW shows I think they’re all poorly acted personally.
I wouldn't say that about Stargirl (tho it's neither connected to the Arrowverse nor actually made by CW), but most of the other shows do seem to have some on and off acting. Outside of the crossovers I haven't really been keeping up on them all since like...2016-2017...maybe 2018 but tbh I'm not sure. Hell I have yet to watch a normal Batwoman episode, and still gotta check out the Supes/Lois show. So I got nothing on them...but pure praise and excitement for more Stargirl. That, Titans, and Doom Patrol are all amazing live action shows currently on

Mellowy Yellow

Smash Lord
Joker literally fighting a "Liquid Snake" version of himself was something i wasnt expecting from this game at all
Also HARU IS A LITERAL SADIST BEHIND THE WHEEL JESUS

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Aww man, I didn't know that: I payed full price, lol.

Ah well, it's worth it to me: This series is low-key one of my most favorite ever. It's such a wholesome and chill experience every time, I love using them as ways to unwind.
I'm glad i tend to wait a while before actually buying games lol

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
ngl, the dedication it must take to not post for so long is insane, very admirable.
Honestly I don't see the point in joining a forum if all you're going to do is like posts. At least if you're joining it to, say, access a downloads page and nothing else, you're still doing something more useful.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Honestly I don't see the point in joining a forum if all you're going to do is like posts. At least if you're joining it to, say, access a downloads page and nothing else, you're still doing something more useful.
It’s his gimmick, man.

Like how my gimmick is being so obnoxious I eventually break people down until they think they unironically like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom