• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Damn time change in a few days. The fact it got light earlier this morning made me wake up earlier throwing my morning schedule off.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Guess the bright side to this time change this year though is Godzilla vs. Kong coming out sooner even if it's just by one hour, still counts for something I guess though, less the wait.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Speaking of cute.

When y'all think of otters, you think of them being cute, cuddly water weasels.

They however have a rather sadistic dark side to them.

Spoiling just to be sure.

Sea otters have actually been known to perform acts of necrophilia notably taking enjoyment of drowning seal pups while ****** them. I ain't joking, they're one of the few animals aside from us that has sadistic tendencies alongside dolphins, and chimpanzees. Dolphins especially will try to drive females out of pods in an attempt to mate with them against their consent as well as taking pleasure in killing porpoises for the fun of it especially baby porpoises.

Thought the animal kingdom wasn't a ****** up before, think again.

And no wonder the kushtaka is considered the most malevolent creature in Alaskan folklore...Otters definitely live up to their potential especially an ottersquatch.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Another interesting fact regarding the kushtaka not only is it capable of shapeshifting into human form or other otter species but it can also expose and torment you to your deepest fears and trauma, that's right capable of mind-******* and bending your mind before proceeding to steal your very soul to devour.

Kushtaka can also lure those by mimicking the cry of a woman or baby luring those which in some cases will turn its unfortunate victim into another kushtaka.

The Kushtaka certainly lives up to its name and reputation.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
How many times has a man fallen into the river in Lego City?
The answer is: potentially infinite, as soon as the meme dies out.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It already looks way better than SWSH lol.

For gameplay, I was wondering, would it get a bit dull? There doesn't seem to be any kind of story yet besides just catching Pokemon. I wonder where Arceus will come into play.
I feel like it’ll basically be the Crown Tundra but for an entire game: where there are checkpoint story areas in certain areas, but for most of the game you can just wander wherever.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've discovered that I absolutely love toasted bagels with butter. I used to go to a bagel place years ago but the area it was in fell into disrepair and disuse. It was the last ship there but it got shut down for health reasons. By then I stopped going. But the point is, I haven't gotten a bagel since until now and it's definitely going to be a staple of my breakfast.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
WHO THE **** CARES I SEE BLUE BEETLE AND THAT MEANS MY BOY JAIME'S EITHER GETTING HIS OWN SHOW OR IS SUPER CLOSE TO GETTING HIS OWN SHOW
I care :(

But seriously, Blue Beetle has been expected for a long while now and definitely deserves thr spotlight (Jamie of course...aka the best Blue Beetle), but no way in hell did I expect Zatanna to actually be given a spotlight this huge in her career and it's great for her

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Since the Square Enix sale is going on, I copped FF8 for free using my Points and FF9 as well. I realized I could have used my points to get the limited edition variant of FE1, but then I realized that doing that was stupid because even though I have heavy nostalgia for playing the earlier FE games on NES/SNES, FE1 was super duper ass and what they should've actually done was release FE3, an infinitely better game who's first half is just a better FE1.

Also, FF8 being the same price as DQIII? They hype up Dragon Quest way too much. Speaking of which, when are we going to get more DQ games on Switch? Earlier ones were SNES titles after all. I wanna play DQIV.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Thinking about going to the zoo with my sister this Wednesday. The weather will have to clear up by then though. We'll see how things go.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Spongebob with a gun tho...internet can be great sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom