• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
If we are, it's probably going to be Undyne or Flowey. If Sakurai and Toby are feeling really trollish, the Annoying Dog.
If we're getting an Undertale rep, it would be Papyrus. Distantly following him is Toriel, then Undyne.

I'm one of the few people who would unironically prefer Frisk as the choice for an UT rep, but Min Min and Pythra have basically confirmed for me that a more intresting side character will trump a boring main character.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
His hypothetical reveal trailer has to have him alongside the other Playstation all stars in smash, Cloud, Sephiroth and Snake, maybe Joker idk.
I mean, if we're going PSAS
:ulthero2::ultjoker::ultcloud::ultsephiroth::ultryu::ultken::ultsnake::ultrichter: would all be more associated with Playstation nowadays.

Edit: Luminary as well? But he definitely did the best on Nintendo.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I mean, if we're going PSAS
:ulthero2::ultjoker::ultcloud::ultsephiroth::ultryu::ultken::ultsnake::ultrichter: would all be more associated with Playstation nowadays.
I don't know much about Castlevania but does Richter really count? I know he's in Symphony of the night which is associated with the playstation but i dont know if he's playable.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I don't know much about Castlevania but does Richter really count? I know he's in Symphony of the night which is associated with the playstation but i dont know if he's playable.
Yeah, he's postgame content in Symphony, and then rereleases of the original Rondo and the remake of Rondo is still exclusive to Playstation consoles iirc.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I mean, it said he wiuld be revealed by 2021, but then again, there's no clue if the document is real or not. But these insiders said it's real
The insiders said the document was real, then someone piggybacked off that leak by claiming Smash was in the document after the fact. Piggybackkng off of real leaks is a tactic fake leakers have been using for a long time since people get confused and conflate them together.

We know the several year plan (probably) exists, but that there's nothing substantial saying it has anything to do with Smash.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
The insiders said the document was real, then someone piggybacked off that leak by claiming Smash was in the document after the fact. Piggybackkng off of real leaks is a tactic fake leakers have been using for a long time since people get confused and conflate them together.

We know the several year plan (probably) exists, but that there's nothing substantial saying it has anything to do with Smash.
It definitely exists, considering several news outlets covered it long before any Smash leaks came out, but the question is if Smash was part of it, something that we literally have no way of knowing, and as far as I know, said claims only appeared after the "Steve's been in talks for 5 years!" stuff.

D

Deleted member

One of the downsides of having 14 parakeets is that putting them all in the cages at night is a pain in the ass. :219: especially when the ones that can fly fly all over the place

Last edited by a moderator:

Shroob

Sup?
The reason I never will miss another Sakurai Presents.

Me, Augist 2018

"Ah, well, Castlevania leaked for the presentation tomorrow. We all pretty much expected Simon due to Vergeben. Guess I'll just go to bed and watch it when I wake up."

Go to sleep

"Alright, let's check the site and see Sim---"

1614822506663.png

"......what the hell happened?"

Noipoi

Howdy!
My good friend Smush Smush decided to do what he did with Steve and made banners for Pyra and Mythra too.

I'm sure he would appreciate any support for the work.
And maybe one day he decided to make the Heros.
I’d pay him exactly 25 cents to make a Banjo one.

Maybe 30.

D

Deleted member

Whoever designed the characters for XB2 did it specifically to make my job harder
I’ve been meaning to draw some stuff myself but man it’s hard to motivate myself to draw when I’m feeling downer than a thunderstorm

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
There's one part of Pokémon Xenoverse that causes the game to crash. It happens when I highlight the Root Badge achievement in the achievements page.

Hope that'll get patched soon.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The reason I never will miss another Sakurai Presents.

Me, Augist 2018

"Ah, well, Castlevania leaked for the presentation tomorrow. We all pretty much expected Simon due to Vergeben. Guess I'll just go to bed and watch it when I wake up."

Go to sleep

"Alright, let's check the site and see Sim---"

View attachment 305780

"......what the hell happened?"
That was a Nintendo Direct Shroob, not a Sakurai Presents. The most we could possibly get is a Vol 3 announcement, or something.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The Smash presentation airs during work me but my break starts at that time and have enough time for the first ~15 minutes but I'll try to sneak in more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom