• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
You know what? I can see the Concert rumour being true or has been debunked yet?

Cause I can see Monster Hunter being in there as well as Crash.

Lloyd? Don't know on him. I'm fine without out.

What I do want though is another premium Mii Fighter. I want more Indie music goddammit!
Not deconfirmed, but it's hard to believe a 3 hour concert could fit all those songs in its runtime.

I'd be more than okay with Crash and MonHun, but doubt.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Not deconfirmed, but it's hard to believe a 3 hour concert could fit all those songs in its runtime.

I'd be more than okay with Crash and MonHun, but doubt.
Not saying the leak is real, but maybe they might play parts of some songs?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
A document which we dunno if it even exists in the state that the leak says it does tbh.

We know it 'exists'

But we don't know if it mentions Crash in Smash.
I mean, it said he wiuld be revealed by 2021, but then again, there's no clue if the document is real or not. But these insiders said it's real

Shroob

Sup?
I mean, it said he wiuld be revealed by 2021, but then again, there's no clue if the document is real or not. But these insiders said it's real
Which insiders tho. :4pacman:

That's the thing. They've said that the document is real, but which ones have come out to say the Crash part is true? Because iirc, the Crash part only came out after it was revealed that Steve was in talks for 5 years.

I'm extremely happy with the roster, but I admit Crash is my de-facto most wanted, and even then I kinda doubt this document.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Which insiders tho. :4pacman:

That's the thing. They've said that the document is real, but which ones have come out to say the Crash part is true? Because iirc, the Crash part only came out after it was revealed that Steve was in talks for 5 years.

I'm extremely happy with the roster, but I admit Crash is my de-facto most wanted, and even then I kinda doubt this document.
Real or not, I have a hunch he's gonna be in the game.

Like, idk why, but I have a feeling that his reveal will copy the very start of Terry's trailer where it scrolls through all the consoles, and then adds an extra one for the Playstation.

Idk.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Might get buried but I think I accidently made myself depressed as geography nerd.

I compared sizes of game maps to places in the real world.

I'll never look at open world games the same way again. I'm stupid!

So I don't know if I should let you feel this pain............

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
NGL I don't even think Crash needs leaks to look good: He fits pretty dang well for whatever their E3 hype character was gonna be. The timing of his revival is also perfect for Pass 2's potential planning phases.

Obviously nothing is a lock, but I got a gut feeling Crash is in.
Speaking of which, when will Nintendo likely post their "E3" Direct? Will they even do it at an E3 Digital Event if E3 has one?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Speaking of which, when will Nintendo likely post their "E3" Direct? Will they even do it at an E3 Digital Event if E3 has one?
Most likely it'll just be another big general like the one we got in February: No E3 branding, just a normal Direct around June/July: Probably June, as July is kind of pushing it given past Skyward Sword HD we don't have any release plans from Nintendo yet.

The question is, how will the next Smash news be delivered? I'm starting to wonder if there's the potential CP10 and 11 are announced at the same time to go out with a bang: Perhaps in a great, big, final "Sakurai Presents" where it's the reveal of both fighters, info on what they're coming with, and a retrospective and thanks to the player base's support for the three+ year long ride.

Or they'll anticlimactically drop CP11 in September and Sakurai will be like "Mmm 'kay here's your Pokemon rep: Buh-bye nerds". :4pacman:

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Real or not, I have a hunch he's gonna be in the game.

Like, idk why, but I have a feeling that his reveal will copy the very start of Terry's trailer where it scrolls through all the consoles, and then adds an extra one for the Playstation.

Idk.
His hypothetical reveal trailer has to have him alongside the other Playstation all stars in smash, Cloud, Sephiroth and Snake, maybe Joker idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom