• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Oh my god, Natsume's entire mood and attitude did a complete 360 when Yusuke said his mother painted Sayuri and i love it
Yusuke was high key spitting bars all over that man, and I loved every single word he spat out

BIG D Was Taken

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
BIGD#791
Well I mean, you could of spent it robbing banks and killing people so I say time well spent. I say that about a lot of regrets in my life. Except her, but that's a story for a different day.

Anyways, how we all doing? I just got back from the store.
agreed, this is very sad
i just want to go rob banks why did fnaf take all of my time

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
the second messages says
"MICHEAL HELP" which is a reference to the old man consequences easter egg in ultimate custom night, if you choose old man consequences only at an intelligence level of 1 and complete his minigame, you'll be taken to his lake which references what happens if you go 3 layers deep into the code of fnaf world.
you are golden freddy. If you choose to go speak to OCM he will tell you the following :
"Come and sit with me for a while"
"Leave the demons to his demons. Rest your own soul. There is nothing else." Basically, OCM tells golden freddy to stop tormenting William Afton and just go rest, that he's just gotta let him die and move on.

The background noises are made up of Afton's screams while he suffers from what was proven to be horrific nightmares caused by Cassidy ( the soul that controls golden freddy ) where he can feel pain but not die, same for the real world, Afton is stuck on a hospital bed and despite some people's best efforts, he just won't die, Cassidy won't let him.

his screams are made up of:
"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP"
"MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE" basically trying to get micheal to save him
"HENRYYYYYYYYYYYY" same here but with henry
Oh, so it was a FNAF reference?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
briefly rising from the dead to tell you all to play bravely default 2, i'm 40 hours in and this game is phenomenal actually, so much better than either of the demos suggested it would be

i now return to the ether
I just remembered I made those sprites in your signature.

Jane be vibin' in and out of existence.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
wait, dead serious?

Aw sick dude, that’s pretty cool
Yeah, was pretty into making small sprites before.

I made ton of sprites based of the then unnamed red haired girl (which later was reveal to be Kasumi) in the very first P5R teaser due to Gentlepanda meme'ing about and speculation about her being a echo for Joker due to the name "Jane" being found in his code, and uh,
buff kasum.png

I might have gone a bit overboard.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Finished the fourth dungeon in Persona 5 Strikers. Things are getting easier so far - I've maxed out the skill that increases Bond Experience, so that should make it easier to unlock the rest of the bond skills.

If the other Persona games that I've played are any indication (coupled with the recordings found throughout the fourth dungeon), it seems increasingly obvious that
EMMA is the true mastermind and probably some kind of god or other religious figure in disguise - that's how it worked out for Persona 4 and Persona 5, anyway, and the researchers were treating it as though it was some kind of god.

Also, one character says that the Phantom Thieves have eight or nine members - I assume that "or nine" is a reference to Kasumi? I'm not sure how things turned out in Persona 5 Royal, but the one time that I can think of where the Phantom Thieves showed themselves off publicly in the base game (right before Shido's palace), only eight people were shown.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Does anyone have experience with the postal service DHL?

Not gonna lie i'm kinda nervous that my PC may have a couple viruses or something after needing to contact them for a package i ordered. My antivirus said the official site for them isn't a secure site.

D

Deleted member

Playing in free admin Roblox games and ****ing around is more fun than I expected ngl

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So guys really curious to ask this with DLC coming up.

Who do you guys fight first with the new DLC character? Just interested.

How I go is this:

1. Mario on Final Destination - You must beat Mr. Nintendo to prove you are worthy!
2. Every DLC character released so far on their home stage. So eight stages.
3. Other series rep (s) on all stages from the series. / if have not other skip to four.
4. Random fights on home stage.

Looks like I'll have it easy with Pyra/Mythra.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

How I go is this:

1. Mario on Final Destination - You must beat Mr. Nintendo to prove you are worthy!
3. Other series rep (s) on all stages from the series. / if have not other skip to four.
I usually play a match or two with the new character, do their classic mode, get their spirits.

Then I commence the initiation ceremony (which is beating the crap outta then with my mains)

And then I do all star mode, trying to get up to the point where the new character is. It’ll be hard this time, with them being a very recent release.

D

Deleted member

How I go is this:

When Hero released the first thing I did the second It finished downloading was to put the DQ8 Hero against Samus for this screenshot:
20210303_223804.jpg

Still feeling proud about It.

Since then, each time a new Fighter releases I put these two against them.

20201218_184547.jpg

BlondeLombax

Smash Master

How I go is this:

Looks like I'll have it easy with Pyra/Mythra.
Honestly, I just kinda fart around with the rookies and wait until they click with me. I've set up a custom game mode where all opponents and stages are random (stage morph is, in fact, on), just like the "Battle Now" option in Pokémon Stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom