• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
So is now the time to say that Cynthia's Garchomp wasn't the one that gave me the most trouble?

For me, it was Spiritomb.
Her Spiritomb was pain, Garchomp wasn't a pain, but that was because I geared my team heavily for it. Milotic.... godamn Mirror Coat and Ice Beam nearly ended me. And Roserade was a pain as well thanks to it's unpredictability. Gastrodon and Lucario never give me problems.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

EIGHT HUNDRED PAGES OF HARDCORE JAPANESE ANTIFACISM MANGA HELL ****IN YEAH

Noipoi

Howdy!
So what's the likelyhood there's compatibility between BDSP and SWSH?

Because iirc, majority of the missing Pokemon in SwSh are the ones found in Gen 4.
I think it could happen, the only real issue would be clashing art styles and whether or not Pokemon from after Sinnoh are viable.

And on the art style issue, they could probably just have you appear as a generic trainer in each game.

BIG D Was Taken

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
BIGD#791
I’d argue that’s still more effort than most projects in your regular minecraft world. Just outlining the project probably took weeks alone, let alone getting the materials and labor needed.
nah getting materials is really easy, everything on 2B2T is duped to hell and tons of people would be ready at any time, finding people to work for you isn't hard if fame is promised on 2B, it was 100 percent sure that Fit would have made a video on it

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I think it could happen, the only real issue would be clashing art styles and whether or not Pokemon from after Sinnoh are viable.

And on the art style issue, they could probably just have you appear as a generic trainer in each game.
I mean, I was more so talking about transferring mons between games.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So what's the likelyhood there's compatibility between BDSP and SWSH?

Because iirc, majority of the missing Pokemon in SwSh are the ones found in Gen 4.
Sword/Shield could possibly get an update to have BDSP's stuff if you ask me.

D

Deleted member

Don't you just love it when you spend hours working on a math assignment, turn it in, only to find out a few days later the entire file got corrupted and you have to do it all over again? -_-

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I mean, I was more so talking about transferring mons between games.
You'll probably have to transfer to Home first which will show what Pokémon can be transferred to which games.

It would be nice if they did what they did with Gen I/II where it would just tell you what Pokémon you can't trade between generations but still allow direct trading.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
What is the hardest superboss in any game?
Maybe like Omega Weapon or Kaiser Dragon.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
So @Lamperouge ended up watching more of Demon Slayer anyways. Now at episode 15 instead from 8. So seven episodes binged.

The show is an animation and music treat but man there is too much fluff and a lot of window dressing. Plus the facial comedy exaggerations just don't fit the show.

I think this anime will end for me placing it in my Category 4 rating (5-7 out of 10) as it's just meh. Right where the likes of Reincarnated as a Slime, No Game No Life and yes Darling in the Franxx is.
Never trust anyone that says Demon Slayer is the best anime, thst just means they dont watch any other anime ever because Demon Slayer is as mid as it can get
I rated a Demon Slayer a 7 out of 10. It's solid but other than the animation and some of the fights, it has nothing special. I don't even find Tanjiro that interesting a character. Or Nezuko; while she's kind of adorable, she hardly does anything. It's hard to rate Demon Slayer high when I've seen a fair amount of action series, and several of them have multiple things over it.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Hardest bosses in any FF game 1-9:
FFI: Warmech (OG) Death Gaze (Remakes)
FFII: Dark Emperor (OG) Phrekyos (Remakes)
FFIII: Cloud of Darkness (OG) Iron Giant (Remakes)
FFIV: Zeromus (OG) ? {I don't know any FFIV superbosses}
FFV: Shinryu (OG) Enuo (Remakes)
FFVI: Kefka (OG) Kaiser Dragon (Remakes)
FFVII: Emerald Weapon
FFVIII: Omega
FFIX: Ozma
This about right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom