• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Random Fact Time: When I had first seen Cynthia from Pokemon. I actually thought she was a villain. Reason for this was the look and demeanor she seemed to give off. Her wearing all that black especially didn't help.

Who knew underneath that exterior was a kind-hearted beauty. Looks are so deceiving sometimes. xD
She don't need to be a villain when...

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Halfway in the Tom & Jerry movie.

Yeah... It's really terrible.
Eeup as I predicted.

Glad I passed on that.

On the other hand, gonna be watching Coming 2 America this Friday. Though I feel it was too late for a sequel I am still curious about the film having enjoyed the first movie.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I’ve seen the movie Goldeneye and I gotta say that Goldeneye 007 follows the source material extremely well. Every key scene is recreated.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, a while back, I got a 40 dollar Mario Amiibo for 10 bucks at a used game store. Well, that store strikes again. I got found two Zelda Amiibo which usually go for 30-40 each for 10 each. And I got Majora’s Mask 3D!

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Zenkichi is now one of my favorite Persona characters of all time.

I wanna gush about the scene where he gets his Persona (it's in the games intro it's not a spoiler lol) but the circumstances surrounding his Persona awakening IS a spoiler so i cannot do that, but it was indeed hype.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
God, I just made another long ass post on another thread.
Phoenix_Despairing.gif

When my brain will learn it wasn't made to write so much at once?

Anyway....

Me trying to make it through this week waiting for the Pyra/Mythra presentation:

Can I have a cup of coffee too???

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm gonna be the only mother ****** here who actually had a liking towards the Tom & Jerry movie

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Now i remember why i don't have that many fonds memories of Galaxy like i do Sunshine and 64.

I gravity mechanic gives me serious anxiety.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Now i remember why i don't have that many fonds memories of Galaxy like i do Sunshine and 64.

I gravity mechanic gives me serious anxiety.
Not making fun of you if this give you so much anxiety, just want to be clear there.

I just want to say it's a bit funny that you say that while having a avi with a character wearing a space helmet.

Please don't take it as a insult, I have a fear of high height, yet I love XB, a franchise filled with very high places where a little movement can make you fall into the void, and it does make me at time very anxious.

Some peoples make fun of their fear at time to feel better, but I don't want this post to come across like a insult in any way, shape or form....sir.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Not making fun of you if this give you so much anxiety, just want to be clear there.

I just want to say it's a bit funny that you say that while having a avi with a character wearing a space helmet.

Please don't take it as a insult, I have a fear of high height, yet I love XB, a franchise filled with very high places where a little movement can make you fall into the void, and it does make me at time very anxious.

Some peoples make fun of their fear at time to feel better, but I don't want this post to come across like a insult in any way, shape or form....sir.
Yeah i actually have a big fear of heights, it's why ive almost never traveled in my life, i actually get really nervous when i'm inside a plane, especially when it's the window seat.

Normally in games this doesn't hit me but in a game like Galaxy wherethe entire game is set in high places with no guard rails and your encouraged tojump around a lot yeah that kinda triggers it a bit.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yeah i actually have a big fear of heights, it's why ive almost never traveled in my life, i actually get really nervous when i'm inside a plane, especially when it's the window seat.

Normally in games this doesn't hit me but in a game like Galaxy wherethe entire game is set in high places with no guard rails and your encouraged tojump around a lot yeah that kinda triggers it a bit.
I did play & finish both Galaxy games when I was younger and didn't feel any anxiousness related to height...

But then again, I didn't have it as bad with height as I have now, soooo maybe it would affect me now?

Either way, really suck this game make you feel this bad.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
View attachment 305414
I could show this screenshot to almost anyone and tell them it's from a Tom and Jerry movie and they'd say I'm lying lmao
I see the Happy Mask Salesman as managed to get a happy life after the event of Majora Mask.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I feel like playing a Generation 1 Pokemon game, dunno which to go with since i own Yellow, Firered and lets go.

View attachment 305414
I could show this screenshot to almost anyone and tell them it's from a Tom and Jerry movie and they'd say I'm lying lmao
That enthire film is a treasure trove of cursed screenshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom