• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Happy Birthday, MK! May your new year be filled with happy rainbows and be-sprinkled cupcakes.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Breloom's too fragile to be a real defensive threat, unless you have Poison Heal with Leech Seed.

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
Derp. Of course I use the offensive sub-punching set. I thought Adamant was still the widespread standard before I started breeding.

Lv. 50 IVs are only off by like 1-2 from my experience. It's accurate enough. Personally, I just breed and hope that the stats judge tells me I have multiple perfect IVs because cbf learning to RNG breed atm.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I don't even know what most Brelooms do... I'm used to switching in on Spore and then 1hkoing or forcing them to switch out :troll:

my team's still bad though lolol

I seem to lose to Gliscors a lot. And... um... a lot of things. Sableye is hell to deal with, he usually cripples at least two pokemon before I can take him out. It'd be wonderful to use safeguard or heal bell or whatever to counter his burns, but gee, Prankster Taunt!

5th gen has sooo many pokemon, which means sooo many different things that people can run, which means it's harder than ever to run a team that has few weaknesses, right?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Zebstrika used Me First!
Zebstrika used Dragon Claw!
It's super effective!
The foe's Garchomp lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Garchomp fainted!
The foe's Garchomp's Rough Skin hurts Zebstrika
Zebstrika is hurt by its Life Orb!

:mistyface:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
because I could switch to a flying/levitating pokemon, and Zebra's defenses suck so it would've 1hkoed with a Dragon Claw anyway.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
They're low. Real low. :)

I don't even have to play other people to tell you that. I had a Zeburaika in my team all the way up to
when you switch out a Pokemon for Reshiram/Zekrom
in the game and I've also had to fight wild ones... their speed+offense is very high at a cost to its defense. Its HP is normalish I think.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
wow wtf they can catch irl shinies but i can't even get a shiny starter in HG/SS after soft resetting for weeks*

*meaning i soft resetted a bunch of times, and now only do it when i have to go poo or something

UberMario

Smash Master
I can't believe that this thread almost died. What happened? It used to be one of the busiest on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom