• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Thanks everyone, and Frosty for the win. My sister just finished Softball, they didn't win one game D:. She is really good though, but I won't lie, her team is a bunch of people that just don't care =/. I can't wait to play Smash with my friend tonight XD, yesterday I koed him all 5 times, yet I came in third. <.< (The Computers, Ganondorf and Captain Falcon went crazy on me once he died...and he killed me four times)

Also I've noticed after you beat Bowser, the stars get SO MUCH HARDER on SMG2. It's ridiculous T_T...

LoZ: Twilight Princess (8)
Mass Effect 2 (10)
Assassin's Creed (9)
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (3)
Okami (11)
Elebits (14)
Jak & Daxter (13)
FFX (1)
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (Hard 5) (4)
FF Tactics A2 (12)
Pokemon Platinum (Nuzlocke challenge) (6)
Super Metroid (2)
Kirby & the Crystal Shards (7)
Super Mario Bros 3 (5)
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (1)

That is my list. FFX is one of the best FF, 2nd only to 7 (yeah I like Cloud). There is a scene in that game that made me cry (FFX). D:

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Is Mass Effect 2 as good as people say it is?
I watched my friend play it, it does look amazing, it isn't my thing though. I marked 10 simply because it looked fun XD. FFX is where it's at.

Time Consuming? Yes.
Good Storyline/Gameplay? Oh. My. God.
Good love story? Yes T_T

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Let me put it this way. I run a DS emulator on my pc, it works fine.

I run PS2, my comp blows up.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
^ As I said, my Aleinware blows up. Apperently my Alienware can run FFXIV on high res (best looking mmo to date to be honest), so that gives you an idea. PS2 runs off a lot of... mojo? FFX is worth blowing your computer up for.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
All I own is a Wii. My friend is giving me his PS3, so I guess I have that, but yeah. I love old games, so I love my PS2. It was an amazing console. First game I played w/ it was FFX, which... :)

D

Deleted member

Radiant Dawn is my favorite game. Tell me how it goes when you get there.

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
Will I be missing out if I play it without having played Path of Radiance first? Because that will probably be the case when I play it.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
You'll definitely get a better experience if you play PoR first but the game files you in on some of the things that happened in the first. You'll still be able to enjoy the game without playing PoR though.

I really enjoyed RD. Its long, good story, hard and I enjoy tactical games so I had quite a bit of fun beating it.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
ASDF LOL I'm camping and still has some computer acess.

Man I'm missing so much now D:

Edit: **** you roach you're like 60 posts ahead of me now from like me missing like 1 day. Where on earth do you spam to get that much? :/

Gates

Banned via Warnings
So today I found my old gameboy color and my copy of Gold in my basement. I was so excited! I played that **** for like 3 hours and got past Whitney before I turned it off to go eat dinner. Then when I went back to play it some more it said the save file was corrupted.

fml

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
So today I found my old gameboy color and my copy of Gold in my basement. I was so excited! I played that **** for like 3 hours and got past Whitney before I turned it off to go eat dinner. Then when I went back to play it some more it said the save file was corrupted.

fml
Same thing happened to my Silver cartridge a month back. Seems like they're dying off... :(

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
yeah i went back to play my crystal many months ago, and discovered that the memory had been wiped (probably due to the internal battery running out of power). i was so sad, i lost many lvl 100s that i put a lot of time into, including my celebi which i won from nintendo power :(

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
yeah i went back to play my crystal many months ago, and discovered that the memory had been wiped (probably due to the internal battery running out of power). i was so sad, i lost many lvl 100s that i put a lot of time into, including my celebi which i won from nintendo power :(

Similar thing happened to me. I replaced the battery on my gold and crystal so I'm happy but I'm still fairly cautious since I don't think I'll be able to handle having another game where I raise an awesome team only to find out that their completely wiped out :p

A_man13

Smash Master
Thank goodness I don't have any of the older game and don't have to worry about it dying out.

Anyone want a battle, brawl, or signature? I'm gonna be getting off the forums after tonight, so take advantage of me while you can.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I don't have much time but could you make something with this?

Throw some coloring and my name on there, or something?

I dunno, you can work your magic. :)

A_man13

Smash Master
I don't think there is much I can do. I hate using multiple focals as they are the difference between my signature and Metal~Mario's (of which I am not very proud of).

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
Thank goodness I don't have any of the older game and don't have to worry about it dying out.

Anyone want a battle, brawl, or signature? I'm gonna be getting off the forums after tonight, so take advantage of me while you can.
That sounds dirty.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Lol, Cease Tick.

Challenge Cup on Pokemon Online is insanely fun. So unpredictable. Sometimes, you get one Pokemon that literally obliterates the opponents entire team *coughSVcough*

fun times.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Lol, Cease Tick.

Challenge Cup on Pokemon Online is insanely fun. So unpredictable. Sometimes, you get one Pokemon that literally obliterates the opponents entire team *coughSVcough*

fun times.
I ****ing hate CC. I joined a tourney for that. My team was:

Azurill
Shroomish
Raichu
Relicanth
something that's crappy
something else that's crappy

I could've worked with Raichu IF IT HAD A **** ELECTRIC ATTACK!!!

My opponent has a Deoxys, Kyogre, and Zapdos.

I think that's enough to finish me off :urg:

On another note, my parents let me download SF64 today :D. I don't know where I've been all my life after playing that game.

Question though, me trying to get all teh paths in the game, how do you go to the left and not the right? The only method I know is taking out the entire SW team in their first fight in the right path. I wanna know how to get to the left from Corneria.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Why Chill?

To get to the path on the left, you have to go through a series of hoops on Corneria. There's like this lake thing with a crapload of mossy-hoop things. Go through all of them, and Falco will lead you through a waterfall, which takes you to a second boss, and leads you down the left path.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I ****ing hate CC. I joined a tourney for that. My team was:

Azurill
Shroomish
Raichu
Relicanth
something that's crappy
something else that's crappy

I could've worked with Raichu IF IT HAD A **** ELECTRIC ATTACK!!!

My opponent has a Deoxys, Kyogre, and Zapdos.

I think that's enough to finish me off :urg:
u mad

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
U mad over a game of Pokémon on the internet

In other news, I'm up to 111 Shines in Sunshine now (been unable to play very much at all for the past couple weeks, this is my first time playing it in about a week, and I only got about 6 Shines when I last played it). I calculated the number of Blue Coins that I had compared to how many I have left to get and...I still have 86 left. The most painful part of that isn't going to be GETTING the blue coins, but figuring out which ones I don't have yet since I have at least 11 in every single level, leaning towards or above 20 on all of them except Pianta Village.

At least I'm done with all of the regular Shine Sprites...I was a little worried that I had only THOUGHT I already did the pinball/poison river Shines, since I hadn't played the game in a while and didn't remember for sure, and it would've been a pain to have to do those.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Three exams in the next 48 hours. Two fortunately I've already passed the courses.. and the remaining one is open book. Wish me luck good sirs.

Wrath`

Smash Master
PS2 is pretty hard to emulate successfully.

Or that's what my friends tell me.

I'd assume it's because of how powerful a PS2 is compared to your everyday desktop.
If you have enough specs it is possible, my friend ran Tekken 5 at 40 FPS and it was fine, of course it was very matrix like in every battle, but ps2 emulation is possible. Now if GC emulation could be more stable........

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I swear Pinata Village is a PAIN IN THE *** to get 100 coins on.
I actually didn't think it was that bad, you just have to make sure you do it on the first episode. Then smash all of the crates, extinguish the flaming mushrooms and ground pound those, and ground pound the pianta statue's nose and the exact middle of the sauna pit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom