• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Perhaps you could give me that copy of TP. :3

3 copies of SSBB? You could make $150 right there.

Edit: Illegal pirating FTW.
Don't be silly. Shrinkwrapped copies of a game that's popular? Keep them and sell them for a ton in ten years.

(Also, "illegal pirating" is a little redundant.)

But seriously Leafy, why would you buy so many things and NOT OPEN THEM? That like...ack. I mean, I have games that I've bought and haven't played (Tales of Symphonia, Kingdom Hearts, Fallout 3 -- I think that's the whole list at the moment), but MULTIPLE still-shrinkwrapped copies?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I have A LOT of stuff that I haven't opened. I think I had like 50 unused portable external hard drives. I've sold most of them, but I have like 20 or so lying around in my room. I also have an unopened 160GB iPod Classic.

*searches room*

I have 3 unopened copies of SSBB, 2 $20 Wii points cards, a copy of Twilight Princess and a bunch of other junk that's not really important (Too lazy to look for stuff.)

I have a lot of stuff that has no use. I pirate all of my Wii games now, so I'm probably just gonna give those away.
Can I has those Wii Points? >_>

On another note, I just battled some guy in PO who thought that Arceus and Kyogre were OU.

Oi.....

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
...Who said I bought the vast majority of those things?

If I can get a deal on something, and I know I'll get profit off of reselling it, I'll put my money in it. I still have a good 30% of those hard drives, I've already made twice my money on them.

If I paid for anything there (I honestly don't remember lol), it was dirt cheap.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
...Who said I bought the vast majority of those things?

If I can get a deal on something, and I know I'll get profit off of reselling it, I'll put my money in it. I still have a good 30% of those hard drives, I've already made twice my money on them.

If I paid for anything there (I honestly don't remember lol), it was dirt cheap.
Spoken like a good stockbroker.

But you really can't sell those wii points to anybody so hows bout you give them away to the needy
like me :p

MetallicMario

Smash Journeyman
COUGH GIVE ME TP ALREADY COUGH.

On another note, I could just go out a buy it with my allowance. Im just to lazy. Im just going to be like the rest of America and sit back and wait until stuff gets handed to me.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
COUGH GIVE ME TP ALREADY COUGH.

On another note, I could just go out a buy it with my allowance. Im just to lazy. Im just going to be like the rest of America and sit back and wait until stuff gets handed to me.
Dude, didn't you say you were rich?

Is it me or is everybody in Pokemon Online that ******** to not know that Arceus is ubers?

And somehow still have the ability to lose to me in a nearly perfect game

MetallicMario

Smash Journeyman
Dude, didn't you say you were rich?

Is it me or is everybody in Pokemon Online that ******** to not know that Arceus is ubers?

And somehow still have the ability to lose to me in a nearly perfect game

I have the money to buy it, its just that im lazy/I always forget to buy it when I am forced to go to the store with my mom.

Are you sure you read my entire post?

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Flying bear!!!

Whenever I played that game he was the only one I got. I could never figure out how to get the kangaroo or dodongo.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
So I'm 18 today. 18 and Pokemon lover<3 Wakes up to Chocolate Chip pancakes from my girlfriend too xD. I won't lie, it's a great birthday. Even if my main gift (Other M) isn't until August because Nintendo pushed it back. We're relativly poor but I have so much food O.o, and Majora's Mask.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Thanks, my girlfriend made me chocolate chip pancakes<3. It's just a shame my gift (Other M) got delayed
'till August, but oh well.

As for Kirby, the only two I played was the N64 one (Crystal Shards), and Canvas Curse. I loved both, Canvas Curse being epic for me, despite how many people didn't like it that much.

Edit: I'm never going to be an adult I'm always going to be a kid inside D:

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Shimazu wins so much it's not even funny.

Also happy birthday. You're eleven days older than me.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Shimazu wins so much it's not even funny.

Also happy birthday. You're eleven days older than me.
For all the good things she does, nothing is perfect. Just saying. *makes sure she isn't reading this* I got chocolate cookies too XD.

And you really were not joking about our similarities O-o. I always wanted a winter Birthday, cold is the best. Even though in Alabama cold is 60 degrees (Lol).

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Happy Birthday Shimazu!

So random question, how many of you guys have had your internal battery run dry for your old pokemon games? I replaced the battery on most of my games but I'm still afraid that the ones that I didn't replace will have their battery run dry.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Happy Birthday Shimazu!

So random question, how many of you guys have had your internal battery run dry for your old pokemon games? I replaced the battery on most of my games but I'm still afraid that the ones that I didn't replace will have their battery run dry.
Thanks, and none of my Pokemon games work anymore. I always wondered if GBA games had internal batteries. I remember back in the day (8 months ago) I worried DS chips had internal batteries; I was afraid my 800 hour plat. file was going to go bye bye =/. Now I know it never will, I know someone with a 2000 hour file XD. (SS is @ 300, though since only 4 pokemon left to breed, my playtime will not reach platinums)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
For all the good things she does, nothing is perfect. Just saying. *makes sure she isn't reading this* I got chocolate cookies too XD.

And you really were not joking about our similarities O-o. I always wanted a winter Birthday, cold is the best. Even though in Alabama cold is 60 degrees (Lol).
Having a birthday in December is the best. It's like the gift that keeps on giving. I mean, you get gifts for your birthday AND Christmas too!

Happy birthday Shimazu

That's it, chocolate cookies and pancakes? You tempt me so much in so many ways I'm not kidding :mad:

I've only had Silver and even THEN I don't know if my battery for Silver has run dry yet because I lost that a long time ago :/

Btw, VC has no DK64? What kind of world is this! That only leaves SF64, which I'm downloading next week so thanks guys

A_man13

Smash Master
Thanks, and none of my Pokemon games work anymore. I always wondered if GBA games had internal batteries. I remember back in the day (8 months ago) I worried DS chips had internal batteries; I was afraid my 800 hour plat. file was going to go bye bye =/. Now I know it never will, I know someone with a 2000 hour file XD. (SS is @ 300, though since only 4 pokemon left to breed, my playtime will not reach platinums)
Apparently you are a breed-a-holic. I bred a ton of pokemon with perfect IVs in multiple stats and my in game timer is only at 300 hours. Happy B-day, by the way. Now you can use that as an excuse to get amazing riolu bred (or at least, that is what I see done at Serebii quite frequently :/)

So I'm probably gonna take some time off from the forums after today. As much as the past week was fun, I got a life to get back to. Anyone need anything before I go?

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Having a birthday in December is the best. It's like the gift that keeps on giving. I mean, you get gifts for your birthday AND Christmas too!

Happy birthday Shimazu

That's it, chocolate cookies and pancakes? You tempt me so much in so many ways I'm not kidding :mad:

I've only had Silver and even THEN I don't know if my battery for Silver has run dry yet because I lost that a long time ago :/

Btw, VC has no DK64? What kind of world is this! That only leaves SF64, which I'm downloading next week so thanks guys
A) I say we make a petition for DK64. I'll sign and rant like a middle-aged house wife. (Joke aimed at my mom)

B) Well.. I also got Other-M coming from her in August, it'd be sooner but Nintendo delayed the game =/. Pre-ordered, though! She also helped my mom get a random assorted goodie bag of food XD, along with Majoras Mask on VC. (Though I got that early)

Speaking of that, MM is annoyingly hard in terms of mini games. It drives me crazy. Though, me and my friend have been smashing a lot so I haven't played it. We do randoms with items on for the fun of it. Items make it so chaotic, the computers win more than we do because we go after each other. He wins more than me, but I always get 8+ KOs on 5stock matches. Go me.

When it comes to free-for-alls I'm suicidal. I'll downspike just to take someone with me XD

Tacel

Smash Lord
:colorful:Happy Birthday Shimazu!!!:colorful:

I also recommend DK 64 for VC.

Well, I just got back from a Home Run Derby.
I only hit one out. :mad:

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
Happy birthday, Shimazu.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with games I haven't played lying around. I have a copy of Mass Effect 2 somewhere, but it gets to wait until I beat Twilight Princess. I started playing it again after dropping it over two years ago, and it's pretty great. Just got the Master Sword. I want to beat it before I go to camp next Sunday, and then start Mass Effect 2.

Wow, I just realized that I have a TON of games that I still need to beat before I need to go buy any more.
I still have to beat all of the following

LoZ: Twilight Princess
Mass Effect 2
Assassin's Creed
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Okami
Elebits
Jak & Daxter
FFX
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (Hard 5)
FF Tactics A2
Pokemon Platinum (Nuzlocke challenge)