• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
If any of these profiles are CHRASHiC, he is doing a good job avoiding Mods/Admin.
It's because he can change his IP address. CRASHiC even said before he was banned that, in the event that he was banned, IP addresses wouldn't be a problem.

Tomo is CRASHiC. Unless another person who has no interest in SSB decided to join a SSB forum to talk about Guilty Gear/MvC/other fighting games (which CRASHiC was into) and Pokemon and just generally be CRASHiC, Tomo is CRASHiC.

I'm not buying the whole Skype song thing because all the people in it were CRASHiC's friends/CRASHiC, and I'm pretty sure they would lie to hide the truth.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Yep, and CRASHiC also made two Skype accounts and signed into them at the same time.

It's too bad Skype doesn't save logs

Oh ****ing wait.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Tomo is CRASHiC. Unless another person who has no interest in SSB decided to join a SSB forum to talk about Guilty Gear/MvC/other fighting games (which CRASHiC was into) and Pokemon and just generally be CRASHiC, Tomo is CRASHiC.
So CRASHiC is the only person in the world that likes Pokemon AND General Fighting games.

K.

Also remember Absol? That was an alt of CRASHiC, they got the IP match and banned him again :<

CRASHiC STILL needs to be unbanned though come on guys seriously :<

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
It's because he can change his IP address. CRASHiC even said before he was banned that, in the event that he was banned, IP addresses wouldn't be a problem.

I'm not buying the whole Skype song thing because all the people in it were CRASHiC's friends/CRASHiC, and I'm pretty sure they would lie to hide the truth.
Why don't we just supply Zook with CRASHiC and Tomo's Skype and have them engage in conversation?

I really can't believe we're not worth this level of trust.

M.K

Level 55
Stop talking about crashic. Its immature already to demand something be done to a user that basically did everything he could possibly do to earn his punishment. Second of all, none of the people that check this room on a regular basis have the power to reverse a super ban. Third of all, none of you have sufficient evidence to say that someone is or is not an alternate account of another person. If tomo is indeed an alternare of crashic, then we will find out and he will be banned again.

Hearing you people whine about it does not remedy the situation any more. If you have evidence, you may bring it up in a private setting.

Also, let it be known that anyone caught withholding information, harboring a previously banned account, or lying to mods about the existence or nonexistence of an alternate account may also face severe punishment.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
To be fair I'm just trying to prove that they're two different people, so others can stop attacking Tomo and I wasn't saying we should unban CRASHiC.

Tomo Takino

Smash Ace
I can't be CRASHiC, because that's not my username, my username is Tomo Takino.

Also, don't send out my Skype information without my consent please.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Also, let it be known that anyone caught withholding information, harboring a previously banned account, or lying to mods about the existence or nonexistence of an alternate account may also face severe punishment.
hahahaohwow.jpg

Anyways, according to MK's big post, there's no reason for us to stop talking about CRASHiC because only Ulti said anything remotely resembling something in that post.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings

Nonononono

I also made that same mistake as well. Crash and Tomo both were on Machamps Pants at the same time and that ust basically proved that they aren't the same person

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Wow you guys sure kick up a great furore when a member gets banned.

I think MK should do more.

I nominate Terywj for next permaban, I think that would milk maximum lulz out of the Poké Center.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Wow you guys sure kick up a great furore when a member gets banned.

I think MK should do more.

I nominate Terywj for next permaban, I think that would milk maximum lulz out of the Poké Center.
We're (with exception of UltiMario) not complaining about CRASHiC's ban. We commoners just find it irritating that the Mods / previously Mods think Tomo is an alternate of CRASHiC. We aren't "trying to bring him back" in any way (again with exception of UltiMario).

I almost didn't recognize you, by the way.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It's not the fact that you're opposing his ban, it's that you keep talking about him.

Tomo Takino is blatantly Crashic, ban it imo.

If not who cares I knew a guy called Tomo irl and I never liked him, reason enough for a banhammer imo.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Found this on Smogon:

bumatlarge said:
I was going to make another topic, but I needed to humble some honchos.

Like a villain out of Samurai Jack, Buffafron rears his groovy head in GenV.

Before I rant on about why this guy doesnt give a **** bout you and your little fetish with tauros who is a bull, let me give a little history. Back in 1975, Shigeru Miyamoto got drunk with Satoshi Tajiri deep in the heart of texas at a discobar when they were young. They both had pokemon thought out already and how **** was gonna go down, when they saw a mechanical bull at a section of the bar. It looked something like this.

(that guy next to it is just some bamf who invented the move Swagger)

"CHIKUSHOO" Our lovely japanese buddies exclaimed. "Thats going in pokemon" Originally pokemon was going to be some epic as **** pick your own adventure book with like 9732 pages to it, but then video games came out. Well anyway, the bull. No western big shot could conquer the monster. The idea was already written in satoshi's little notebook for some bad*** bull thing with like three tails and jewels on its head. (steel types werent invented, because they both said that that would be a ******** imbalanced type and then they'd have to make it electric, LOL ELECTRIC). Suddenly, some black dude came into the bar and discoed over to the bull. He hopped on it and rode that bull through a whole 'Kool and the Gang' melody. He popped off that thang and danced with the asian amateurs til dusk, mentioning he used to ride buffalos back home. Too hungover, both the japanese juggalos forgot about him the next morning waking up in some saloon. Flash forward 35 years into the future, Miyamoto was flipping through his photo album and a hidden picture came out of the seam. It was a picture of him and Satoshi with afro man in front of the bull. It was signed "To M and T; Love Gary Oak" That night hit his mind like a afrobreak to the ribs. Do I need to explain further?

Ok, lets talk about the beehived carcharhinus leucas.

Apply any james brown quote to this image
AVERAGE KEYBOARD! He's normal typing. Good, as there is no other appropriate typing for something with an afro that large. And hes a buffalo. Sweet. Let's look at

STATISTICALS

HP 95
ATTACK 110
DEFENSE 95
SP. ATK 40
SP. DEF 95
SPEED 55

Look at that bulk mmph but that afro slows him down, well when was the last time you heard the term 'aerodynamic afro'? With that bulk, hes defintely got the stats to be dabbled with in OU. Still a shame he's soaked in Aunt Jemima's syrup when it comes to speed.
ABILITY TIME! Reckless is there for the less-educated 12 yr-olds to look at it and go "YO POWWA DAT BULL UP" What a bunch of ignormooses (lol). Herbivore is where it is at. Now that this thang eats veggies all day long, a variety of nooks appear viable in the OU situation. You'll be running this afromonster with 4x grass weak guys ofc. (Swampert obv, then rhyperior and that ninja turtle could be handy despite solid rock) Bam, you come in on some ******* trying to use grass (dont even think about trying to say grass isnt a common move type now that this covers what I will cover ina second) and Afromadadoor is on the scene with an afro twice as large then usual. Oh and he vegs out on non-attack grass too? LOL hope you subbed up breloom. And then all that jazz after spore also. You have oppurtunities now.

MOVAGE!
You got all this good stuff, use it. Afrobreak is your stab, love it, and dont worry about buffamon living too long, SE EQ megahorn are all lovely attacks. Be creative hes got protect, sub, SD and taunt. A bunch of other moves might be nice. If you REALLY REALY HATE that ******* mushroom with fists, oh look aerial ace (i dont know how OU will roll, but hey herbivore is only shared by one other poke, a mojorotoy of the time baffuron wont be seen coming). ill be quick on items, CB it if you wanna hit hard, or play ballsy with a sub/sd/taunt if you scouted the fool and throw a LO on it.

Jimi says you should all play nice now.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
But we're not the ones talking about / bringing up him. We're responding to these guys.

Even if you guys are trolling me, it's still awesome that you did this. Thanks again.
Fixed that for you bro
:ohwell:

Hey are you CRASHiC? I know CRASHiC's name is Logan Ash, if so, awsome name dude hahahahaa.
And this is just Tomo trolling / showing his irritation at the ongoing situation.

Tomo Takino

Smash Ace
It's not the fact that you're opposing his ban, it's that you keep talking about him.

Tomo Takino is blatantly Crashic, ban it imo.

If not who cares I knew a guy called Tomo irl and I never liked him, reason enough for a banhammer imo.
Wha
Don't ban me because of what other people do :crying:
I don't even know you Mr. Colourful man.

Spire

III
BRoomer
It's still hilarious how you guys haven't provided any proof that he's not CRASHiC. If you were all absolutely certain, you'd do something like invite us to a Skype session with them rather than just say "look I know they're different, believe me". It's apparent that you're questioning Tomo in the backs of your heads now. And because of that, it's certain that Tomo is CRASHiC.

Seriously, a 'new' member shows up not long after CRASHiC was banned and rather than posting in the smashboards parts of the forums, he goes straight to the PC and posts with the same smartass style that CRASHiC did, and in recent times, has posted as if he's semi-pretending to be CRASHiC. Even if he is indeed not CRASHiC, that alone is worth punishment and if any of you are hiding anything (as MK said) and we find out, you'll be punished too.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Does that mean we can ban more of them?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
It's still hilarious how you guys haven't provided any proof that he's not CRASHiC. If you were all absolutely certain, you'd do something like invite us to a Skype session with them rather than just say "look I know they're different, believe me". Pretty apparent that you're questioning Tomo in the backs of your heads now. And because of that, it's pretty much certain that Tomo is CRASHiC.
Why should I or anyone besides you invite you to a Skype session with Tomo / CRASHiC / whoever the ****?

Why don't you ****ing do it?

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Err, why don't we all take a step back here? Seriously, cease the hostilities. It never leads to anything good.

So does anyone know whether college applications are difficult/annoying? My school has something on their website, but I'm not checking up on it yet.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
People make it sound like college applications are the worst things in the history of terrible things, but in reality they're just a giant pain in the ***.

So, uh, take that however you want.

M.K

Level 55
True, they aren't completely horrible. I've completed two. One, a private school, was clearly more annoying than the other one. It asked me 8 different essays, and it asked me to design a seminar class, pick the teachers, the suggested reading, and the course material.

>_> I just want to go to college lol.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I love the Comunity College I am in, after one year if your GPA is at least a 3.5 you can 95% chance transfer to Binghamton University wich is one of the most prestigious schools on the east coast if not the in the US.

Also I see Tomo is Banned, lol this is like a witch hunt at this point.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
You know what movie I finally got around to watching?

Inception.

I am such a lazy bum, I'm too lazy to watch a ****ing movie.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Common app?

Where is that?

God dang I'm so backtracked at this.

EDIT: CSU mentor website is useful. Hurray (from REACH)

Anyone doing the shotgun method?

Daddy Ash

Smash Apprentice
wow, i never knew a single post by me would kick up such a fuss....sorry everyone.
Anyway i know this may be the wrong topic, but does anyone have the release dates of pokemon black & white for the UK?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Nevermind I guess no-where is more specific than spring 2011 for US and Europe, guess i'll be re-running through SS and Pearl a while longer.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
If you were all absolutely certain, you'd do something like invite us to a Skype session with them
I believe we were... weren't we?

Well, I can't because I'm still 'camping' but...

Also, you guys make me feel like this next year or so is going to be **** trying to get into college and all that :/

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Speaking of the SATs, I took this SAT practice class because my mom wasn't happy with my last PSAT scores.

Somehow it's only made me do worse and worse at practice tests so far.

M.K

Level 55
Oop....

....lol mine weren't. They were significantly lower than my actual SATs.

Maybe because, when I walked into school, I was told I was taking the PSATs on some random Thursday and we were like....not informed.

But yeah, like Zook said, they hardly hardly matter, if at all.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Oh... well there goes an example of a counselor's tendency to stress you out over tiny thigns

This lady came to talk in class like 4 days ago and let's just say she just finished bringing my morale down when she started saying a bunch of crap about scholarships and **** I know I'm never gonna get because Math will always bring me down :urg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom