• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I got invited to join the Snorlax Cast, so while we were all together, we all decided to sing Happy Birthday to Spire, our favorite mod. I stole the show though, and only CRASHiC and a little bit of Wave got in towards the ending.

http://vimeo.com/15585144

Enjoy! And Happy Birthday Spire! I hope you read this!
Even if you guys are trolling me, it's still awesome that you did this. Thanks again.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Happy Birthday Spire :D Hope it is/was a good one.

Also, i get Monster Hunter today; hope it's as good as everyone says D:

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Oh, it is. Don't worry about that.

Use a CC.
Oh I got one, don't worry. Also getting a 22" 1080p Vizio HDTV with it^^. Only downfall is I don't have hdmi for the Wii, BUT it still looks better even still. My friend had a Wii on non hd on his hdtv, and it looked amazing compared to my RCA resolution.

Can
not wait.

Tomo Takino

Smash Ace
I heard a joke once: Tiger goes to Winnie de Pooh. Says he's depressed. Says life is harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening cartoon. Pooh Bear says, "Treatment is simple. The great Tiger is in town tonight. Go see him. That should pick you up." Tiger bursts into tears. Says, "But Winnie... I am Tiger."

PowerBomb

Smash Master
I heard a joke once: Tiger goes to Winnie de Pooh. Says he's depressed. Says life is harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening cartoon. Pooh Bear says, "Treatment is simple. The great Tiger is in town tonight. Go see him. That should pick you up." Tiger bursts into tears. Says, "But Winnie... I am Tiger."
That's actually really heartwarming when you look at it one way.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
A mod said:
Wave+ said:
In the Global Rules, it says that discussion about "engaging in drug use" is bad. Does that mean if I post "LOL METH HURR" I get infracted? Or would I have to post something like "I love meth it is the single greatest thing in my dismal life"? Or is the line somewhere in between?
Somethihg minor like your hur hur meth example would probably get a warning, but something like the second would earn an infraction.
That first comic is better.

By a lot.

Daddy Ash

Smash Apprentice
Heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says "Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says "But, doctor...I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains. Fade to black.

Another take on the same joke from the film & graphic novel The Watchmen, thought it sounded familiar.

Daddy Ash

Smash Apprentice
honestly i'm not crashic, i have been lurking on these forums for a while, joined after I brought smash bro's brawl this year. Had more of an interest in the Pokecenter though, loved the games since i got my yellow gbc and pokemon yellow, and the original tcg.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
How many times do we need to do go over this? Or do you want both their Skype so you can talk to them both at the same time during a call?
Yeah that should probably make that statement more accurate now.

aka Fix'd

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
CRASHiC has two voices and can sing melody and harmony at the same time.

PRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom