• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Why's Latias considered a counter, anyway?

Salamence is both faster, has a huge Attack stat to shatter Latias' poor physical defences, and he has supereffective Dragon STAB. That seems like a bit of a downer to me.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Say guys, random question, but how do you search words among the social groups? I've tried the search feature but it only gives me posts and threads.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Slacking should have base 5 speed, and yet they give him 100+ :urg:
What blows my mind more is that blaziken speed ties megainium.

What the HELL Gamefreak!?!?!? Do you guys hate Blaziken THAT bad?!?
Slow, no close combat, completely shadowed by infernape, I feel bad for the guy.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
So, I got a job today. Yay. >_> And saving money for games. Nintendo has a lot I want to buy D= But I'm actually trying to find some old games:

Drakengard
SuperMarioSunshine
Luigi's Mansion

But I'm too lazy to see if Gamestop has them. If I wasn't playing 5 things right now I'd consider downloading Paper Mario on VC, though.

Tacel

Smash Lord
So, I wanted to download Pokémon Online since we got a server, but they don't have it for Macs. I looked up how to get it, and I had to download something that lets you download things for Windows. So I download Pokémon Online and EVERYTHiNG IS IN FRENCH!!! :mad:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So, I wanted to download Pokémon Online since we got a server, but they don't have it for Macs. I looked up how to get it, and I had to download something that lets you download things for Windows. So I download Pokémon Online and EVERYTHiNG IS IN FRENCH!!! :mad:
Fits the guy in your avatar then right? :laugh:

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
So I'm 80% done adding Lilibelle, I gave up on insertion, so I went over Combee.

Now that I'm almost completely done, I figured out WHY I couldn't insert Lilibelle correctly, and feel REALLY stupid.

Should I continue putting it over Combee and move it back over to a new spot for insertion later, just keep it over combee, or should I stop now and put everything back the way it was and insert Lilibelle rather than go over Combee?

Not putting in the server thread because I don't want to double post too much.

Tacel

Smash Lord
You probably should resist putting CAP Pokémon over regular Pokémon as much as possible, but if you have to redo hours of work, don't bother.
And I posted in the Server thread so that you can post without double posting. More people will see it that way.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
If someone wants me to get Lilibelle off of Combee's spot I'll require an assistant. If we're fine just doing it over Combee, I'll have a download link for NU to OU/Lilibelle in 15 minutes or so.

Hit me up on AIM in less than 10 minutes if you want to see combee on the Pokemon list.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
http://www.mediafire.com/?kiggz2zu3z2

Thank kirbyraeg, who gave me the link to the forum that carried this when I mentioned that Pokemon Online was Windows only.

And it's not in French. :)

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
IT'S PEANUT BUTTER MOTHER****ING JELLY TIME.

*****es.
:D

wait, whats the name of the server again?

In other news, I drew something that has nothing to do with pokemon in any aspect at all ever.

[collapse=this is what happens when a 13 year old gets bored]
[/collapse]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom