• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockem7

Smash Ace
Yes he did, I just checked my inbox. For those of you who frequently enter tournies in the PC/plan on entering them in the future, please post your timezone here. We are trying to compile a list of timezones that people can reference to in order to make battling in tournaments easier.

I'm EST.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I am also Eastern.

Other opinions on my idea of rennovating the PokeCenter Member PokeDex?
I'm considering taking the PC Member PokeDex and turning it into a History of the PokeCenter thread, with more detailed descriptions, thoughts from members of each time period, and etc.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Other opinions on my idea of rennovating the PokeCenter Member PokeDex?
I'm considering taking the PC Member PokeDex and turning it into a History of the PokeCenter thread, with more detailed descriptions, thoughts from members of each time period, and etc.
Is this an instead of, or in addition to?
Like if you have it the way it is right now, but where each time period is, have the history part of that period in the same section, and so on.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Yes he did, I just checked my inbox. For those of you who frequently enter tournies in the PC/plan on entering them in the future, please post your timezone here. We are trying to compile a list of timezones that people can reference to in order to make battling in tournaments easier.

I'm EST.
Now that's the kind of stuff that earns you the title.

I be GMT, young one. If I'm the only one at the end who lives there, rockem, punch Ulti for me.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Is this an instead of, or in addition to?
Like if you have it the way it is right now, but where each time period is, have the history part of that period in the same section, and so on.
Like each time period would have a more detailed description, a listing of the members who were present at the time, and viewpoints from 1-2 members from each period about their thoughts during the period and now, etc.

Also, if GMT is Mountain, then Silent Verse is GMT too.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Roach is a Tourney Director now? I don't know what that means, but I guess it means you host smash tourneys? Also, nice name change.

Nevermind, I looked it up.

And yes, Drakengard is about a corrupt empire, very cliche. But riding a dragon is so cool.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
So, I had a successful trip to GameStop yesterday. I went there with the intention of getting Gears of War 1 and 2 (since a friend of mine has been bugging me to get them) -- which I did, for $30 total. And both of the games work (although whoever had them last groped the disks and broke off the tabs holding the manual in one of the boxes).

The best part, though, is that I found a Game Boy Player for $10. I've been looking for one of those for so long, I'm so happy I found one complete with the disk that actually works.

UberMario

Smash Master
All you need to do is host 1 tourney to get it...

I don't plan on doing anymore for a while at least.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/8b/Spr_4h_145_s.png

All I need is the 3rd place winner for a lock
I'm jealous, I want a blue font, but I don't have the room to host a toruney. :(

The best part, though, is that I found a Game Boy Player for $10. I've been looking for one of those for so long, I'm so happy I found one complete with the disk that actually works.
I usually don't get stuff used from Gamestop (mostly because the one around me feel like selling used Pokemon Games for $50 for the GBA and $5 off used games that came out years ago. :mad:) but I definitely remember one of the better deals, a genuine DS Rumble Pack for a whopping $1. :bee:

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
So I'm a retired breeder now. I'm going to finish Soul Silver (5 stars) and be done with it 'till B/W. No point in making teams when a metagame shift is due soonish. Though I'm not getting the stars right now.

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to bother now on SS, since we'll be able to trade/transfer.
I just hope they don't add in some bull**** new stat etc. mechanic to calculate. Could make all of the previously competitively-viable trained Pokemon useless. ._.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
^ I can't see them doing that, but if they did, I honestly wouldn't care. I would do it all over again. I have never fully completed a game of pokemon Gen3+

So I'm telling myself, get 5 stars in SS and you're good. Then do White the same. I like to fullly beat every game I get, but if I do SS, honeslty I'm considering D/Plt/ done as well.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
So I'm a retired breeder now. I'm going to finish Soul Silver (5 stars) and be done with it 'till B/W. No point in making teams when a metagame shift is due soonish. Though I'm not getting the stars right now.
What are the requirements again?

Time to break out the old sigs from when I led the Twilight Heroes.

The nostalgia.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Imma Pokémon Master now guise!

In other news, I'm going to wait for official art before I judge the 'mons in the sprites

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
What are the requirements again?

Time to break out the old sigs from when I led the Twilight Heroes.

The nostalgia.
I would like to get in on some of this new sig action, please.

Oh man

New comic in 2.5 hours

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Wait, Firus wasn't a mod? I just kind of assumed he had special name-color-changey powers.

Tacel

Smash Lord
With great power comes great responsibility.
:colorful:Congratulations Firus!!!:colorful:

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Wait, I thought RR lived in Europe or something?
He's brittish, but he lives here I believe

Also, what's the difference between england and Britain?
No no! GMT means Greenwich Meridian Time, which is essentially slap-bang in the middle of the timezones. And yes, it's in the UK. :) I've never been the US, sadly.

Oh, and England is the country. Britain itself is the island encompassing England Scotland and Wales, but not the Channel Islands or Northern Ireland. The UK is all that and Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands. I can't remember if the Isle of Man is included in it.

Congratulations Firus on the modship. ;)

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Oh.

I was like "Oh Spire must've closed this thread and didn't leave a message."

Then I scroll down.

Firus.

Red name.

"Wat"

:V

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
And yes, Drakengard is about a corrupt empire, very cliche. But riding a dragon is so cool.
That's one of my favorite games. I <3 mindless hack and slash.

It's not quite as cliche as it first looks though. Just wait and see. There's like, nothing in that game that doesn't end up being ****ed up on some level.

Interestingly enough, the two games you bought at the same time are two games that I also bought at the same time. What. The. ****. I never got far into Dark Cloud though. I should pick it up and start playing it again.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
That's one of my favorite games. I <3 mindless hack and slash.

It's not quite as cliche as it first looks though. Just wait and see. There's like, nothing in that game that doesn't end up being ****ed up on some level.

Interestingly enough, the two games you bought at the same time are two games that I also bought at the same time. What. The. ****. I never got far into Dark Cloud though. I should pick it up and start playing it again.
Finally found someone to talk too. No it's not, the game is very dark, I once beat it but it was a while ago. And we must be psychic!

I will admit, I just got mad because I spent 30minutes doing expedition leveling items up and died, stupid stupid archers.

But the game itself is amazing.

Dark Cloud is really good but hard at first. The more you progress the more fun it becomes. Also, I got them both for about 15 dollars total.

Grats on Mod Firus. =]

Wrath`

Smash Master
Congrats Firus, I am EST for whatever list we are compiling.

EDIT: The Dark Cloud series is amazing, I loved both games and I finished the first one 100%, I beat the demon shaft and spent countless days to have one of each weapon. (The freaking fish swords were a pain in the azz)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom