• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockem7

Smash Ace
Not having multiple save files makes every decision you make that much more important though, if you're the kind of person who plays through the whole game and attempts to fully beat it rather than starting over whenever you get bored. Not that Pokemon has too many game altering decisions to make, but still.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
as much as i like zelda im not interested enough to get into the community :( sorry spire lol, sorta the same thing with metroid, even with my fusion 1% a couple minutes off of the world record lol

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
So I have a question guys. Do coins do anything in SMG2 besides heal you, buy things, feed lumas, etc? I have 2,600 of them and 7,300 star bits. (#144 stars) I'll have 9999 Star bits no problem, but I can't see breaking 4000 coins. Is there a purpose behind your coin count, or is it for bragging rights?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
A Luma that gives you a ****ton of lives eventually joins your ship, but it costs a ****ton of coins to get them.

Pretty much, they're good for giving you the 50 lives when you need them.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
So, how many coins do I need to unlock this? As a perfectionist, I feel like I must do so D: Please don't say 9999... and once I unlock him, is the lives Free?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
No, I mean, he appears somewhere in the storyline, and he costs coins to get lives from. After getting X stars. He's only significant at the last star so..... I don't remember when I got him.

supermarth64

Smash Ace
If I had Pokemon XD, I would spend at least an hour a day SRing for a Selfdestruct Mewtwo.

Just so I could distribute it on Smogon.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
I remember there being a Giveaway for a pretty good IV'd Selfdestruct Mewtwo on smogon...

Either that or it was a trade, I forget.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I was at my Gamestop and they had the boxart for the english versions of Black and White, so I took my pictures:

Not sure if this is new or not.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Man I must be on something.

I swore to god that I posted that in the B&W thread.

:/

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
You can see HeartGold behind one of the boxes. That is the version I want to get.

Also, grats Korin, makes two of us (Though I graduated in May)

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Three of us, actually.

Probably getting Black.
Which reminds me, I need to get a DS sometime soon.

Purtle

Smash Journeyman
Not sure which one i am going to get.

I'm waiting until i know more info.

Anyways, to be random/get away from the B&W topic since that is for that topic.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Wish I could go to college in the Fall. I really want to get it done, though the spare time lets me get some personal things set. (Job interview is tommorow too, yay).

Bunny Hood is the bomb.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I need to get all 3 Paper Marios. I also wanted to try and sit down for the Kingdom Heart series (1 and 2 look nice), but all the add-ons/cash cow products look annoying and worthless.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
All I have is the Paper Mario 64 and Super Paper Mario, which sucks.

And Paper Mario makes me rage so much >_> and I'm just at the Goomba King dude >_<

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I got Paper Mario for the VC right now. Lol, the game is beast :p
It is indeed. Just wait for GENERAL GUY. Because he's awesome and stuff.

Also, with the influx of sales they're having on Steam until July 4th, I've been getting some games on it (all I had before was The Orange Box).

My friend was so nice as to gift me Beat Hazard as a "going away" gift (even though he's the one going away -- I tried to tell him he didn't have to give me a gift and I felt bad about him doing so but he wouldn't listen). That game is...awesome. It's basically an arcade shooter, but you pick a song (preferably one with a strong beat) and basically the song you're playing to powers the game.

Also got Audiosurf for $2.50, which is pretty cool. Another game that runs off of your music, but it's a rhythm type game.

Then my friend informed me that Eversion is now available on Steam for $5, and, aside from the fact that it's upgraded, I've hoped for the chance to be able to support such an awesome game so I bought it as soon as I heard about it.

Pretty awesome stuff. If you haven't already, I highly recommend checking out the deals on Steam to see if there's anything you might want that's really cheap.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
So I played SimCity (SNES) for the first time in forever today.

My god, I missed it so much. Easily one of my favorite games of all-time. You people should all get it or something. Actually, it's on the VC for those who have the money to spend.

So. Good.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So I played SimCity (SNES) for the first time in forever today.

My god, I missed it so much. Easily one of my favorite games of all-time. You people should all get it or something. Actually, it's on the VC for those who have the money to spend.

So. Good.
Eh, my parents allow me like 2 VC games a week or so, so after Crystal Shards, I'll be getting that.

The only game from Steam I have is Portal, and that's only because they're giving them away for free, and it doesn't even work on my computer for some reason, so yeah...

And yes, and I beat the Goomba King dude... it turns out that you have to go back and heal after you beat the Goomba Bros. :laugh:. Goombario is freakin great :p I do hate the fact that I'm used to the extra damage system of TYD >_>

EDIT:

Also, is it me or did they rip off Kirby in this game? :p

Purtle

Smash Journeyman
Oh god Paper Mario 64.

Nostalgia. I still have it and my N64. Great game. I might do a replay of it sometime. I did so much stuff, even after 'beating' it.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door is better :p Easily amongst my favorite games of all time. I mean, it has a ******, of course I adore it.

Where would you guys prefer a server? Shoddy or Pokebattle?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door is better :p Easily amongst my favorite games of all time. I mean, it has a ******, of course I adore it.

I don't have Pokebattle, so I'd say Shoddy.

Also, what are you supposed to do in the Dry Dry Desert? I got to the Oasis, I followed the two stone cactus puzzles and I gave the mouse dude stuff for information. Now I'm stuck :ohwell:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door is better :p Easily amongst my favorite games of all time.

I like both statements. PokeBattle would probably be our choice.

Also, did Straked drop a couple hundred posts...? Because now I'm 27th.

Mewter

Smash Master
It had something to do with some room losing posts or something like that.

I loved Thousand Year Door. Did anyone else find the final boss mind-explodingly hard?

Mewter

Smash Master
Final Boss as in Shadow Queen.

What's the most effective strategy for defeating her? It took me utmost three tries at a high level to get past all those cutscenes and finally defeat her. Go Bobbery. :)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
>_> I never got that far in TTYD. I got bored of it after the castle place. I hope I can finish Paper Mario 64, if I can figure out how to get into the Dry Dry Ruins that is >_>

E123-omega

Smash Journeyman
I don't have Pokebattle, so I'd say Shoddy.

Also, what are you supposed to do in the Dry Dry Desert? I got to the Oasis, I followed the two stone cactus puzzles and I gave the mouse dude stuff for information. Now I'm stuck :ohwell:
Use the pulse stone to find dry dry ruins in the desert.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I did a second run through TTYD, a 10HP run.

Needless to say, I'd need to pay a Japanese gamer to beat Shadow Queen. I've tried countless time, it's simply too difficult to defeat her with a mere 10 HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom