• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Final Boss as in Shadow Queen.

What's the most effective strategy for defeating her? It took me utmost three tries at a high level to get past all those cutscenes and finally defeat her. Go Bobbery. :)
I don't remember, I beat the game way too long ago. Although I do remember failing to defeat her the first time due to a misclick which left her with 1 HP. xD

supermarth64

Smash Ace
I didn't know about Stylish attacks until I got that badge that shows you how to do them.

I still can't do a few of them.

Tacel

Smash Lord
I think it's old enough where it's not that much of a spoiler anymore. And you can already see the ending a mile away anyways >_>
I actually got it spoiled for me around the time when I first got it, but I forgot about it.
No worries, though. I probably would have remembered whenever I would start playing it again. :)

But seriously, there's nothing that I hate more than a spoiler.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I think it's old enough where it's not that much of a spoiler anymore.
Old =/= not a spoiler. Someone in a thread once posted a HUGE picture which spoiled something about Majora's Mask -- yeah the game is 10 years old, but that doesn't change the fact that I haven't beaten the game yet.

Now, I would argue that merely saying "Shadow Queen is the final boss" doesn't spoil everything about the ending, but when talking about final bosses...being safe is a good idea.

The rules of the forum (at least in Media Metropolis and I think the Light House, there's no official rules for it here) dictate that spoiler tags are only required within 6 months of the release of something, but common courtesy is always nice.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
CRASHiC has created our own PokeCenter Pokemon Online server! Check it out, guys!

I'm consdiering making a Checklist in the PokeLab to see if we can have stuff assigned and wrapped up, etc.

Tacel

Smash Lord
I would argue that merely saying "Shadow Queen is the final boss" doesn't spoil everything about the ending, but when talking about final bosses...being safe is a good idea.
Well, "Shadow Queen," triggered the memory of the spoiler I saw back then.

No biggy, though. :bigthumbu

EDIT: Yes! A private server! Thanks CRASHiC!

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
did you make that on spore?
He just took it from Google Images. It's the first result for "Psyduck Spore".

In other news, the Club Nintendo year ends Wednesday...anyone else excited to see what the rewards might be? I'm 90 coins short of having Platinum status and I have exactly 9 post-play surveys which are unfinished, so I'm going to go finish those, probably sometime today.

Tacel

Smash Lord
I think that I might have Platinum. That or I'm really close.
I need to quick buy a game!

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
its funny, as you ban more pokemon, counters are removed and new pokemon become broken. i wonder when it will end
When every pokemon becomes Uber.

Or when Smogon finally get's smacked into their senses and believe that there will always be some pokemon will be broken and that will never change no matter how many times you ban a pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom