• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Agreed, that is the best thing you've done Charmander.

For the love of God, please keep drawing that way, except add some color and take your time, cuz when you do, it comes out great.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
I love it, charmander.

Hate the loose leaf paper, though.
Loose leaf paper is all I have got.

Agreed, that is the best thing you've done Charmander.

For the love of God, please keep drawing that way, except add some color and take your time, cuz when you do, it comes out great.
Well, If I add color, It messes up the image, Trust me. Thanks though, I think this turned out ghreat as well.

You're far better than I was when I was 13. Keep up the artwork Charmander!
Wow, This makes me wonder how my artwork will look when I am older. I am SO going into school for design :D

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
A lot happening in the PokeCenter!

Metagame thread has been posted.
I'm considering taking the PC Member PokeDex and turning it into a History of the PokeCenter thread, with more detailed descriptions, thoughts from members of each time period, and etc.

Yay or nay?

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
So, I told you guys I was getting a job, right? I work at Jacks aka fast food, I start next week. That being said I had to spend 35dollars on some shoes/pants for work, and I'm so excited.

On another note, I splurged and bought two old games at gamestop.

Drakengard and Dark Cloud. Does anyone know these? I love them soooo much.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
I say yay

Oooooooh I rhymed. I wasn't even timed!
Pah, even I could come up with better rhymes than that. And I'm the epitome or uncreativity. :p

@Shimazu - I've heard of Drakengard before, and I saw it once in a shop, but I've never played it. It's got some evil corrupt Earth conqueror called the Empire, right?

Oh, and I say yes, Tery.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
This should be a forum game.

Roach, after a good deal of therapy,
you'll be back in touch with reality,
and understand why, philosophically,
the apple does not fall far from the tree
in creating our own worst enemy.
That poem just makes me want to eat some corn while I look at... well you know what I mean right?

EDIT: I got the blue title yay. Now I wanna look at May >_>

rockem7

Smash Ace
I didn't even know you played brawl competitively roach. But that's pretty sweet. :p

Edit: You made me want to check on my user groups, and I found out I'm now a Pokemon Master. :O

XACE-K

Smash Master
This rhyming s*** is pissing me off.

So they're finally here, performing for you
If you know the words, you can join in too
Put your hands together if you want to clap
As we take you through this monkey rap!

I <3 DK Rap.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I didn't even know you played brawl competitively roach. But that's pretty sweet. :p

Edit: You made me want to check on my user groups, and I found out I'm now a Pokemon Master. :O
I do play, albeit horribly.

I'm waiting for someone to give me some vids so I can take it to someone who can help me get better

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Oh. Congrats on becoming a Director, then. :)

Too bad now you can't be the 2nd un-important member in the top 30. :p
It's not really that important. I mean it's like the Pokemon Master title. It doesn't really make you important, it's just a sign to tell everyone that you ran a tourney/know stuff about pokemon

Now Melee Backroom and all that other juicy stuff is important

Thus, I can still be the 2nd un-important member in the top 30.

And if I get important before then, I can always be the youngest in the top 30 :p

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
You actually held the tournament to become a Director. Nothing you do for the PokeCenter gets you anything aside from the title, which is again, activity-based.

Don't try to argue. :p
All you'll get is the youngest to be the top 30. But by then I should have sealed into the twenties, maybe.

Tacel

Smash Lord
I think that I'm going to run a tournament. I decided this in February but I think that I actually might make one now.

I just gave to think of an interesting theme.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
You shouldn't really have the title if you aren't going to do anything that warrants you having it, imo. It's like getting a doctorate just so other people can call you 'Doctor' and then going off and doing something that's totally different to what you studied.

I don't think the guys handing out those titles should be so lenient.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
You shouldn't really have the title if you aren't going to do anything that warrants you having it, imo. It's like getting a doctorate just so other people can call you 'Doctor' and then going off and doing something that's totally different to what you studied.

I don't think the guys handing out those titles should be so lenient.
Well, the only requirement for you to have it is run at least 1 tourney, so whatever I guess :confused:

So Tery, so? Most of us here who have the Pokemon Master title battle competitively anyways, so if we do stuff for the Pokemon community, then I guess that makes you important then.

And even more so you Tery, who is always coming up with projects more than anyone else

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Man roach is all marching around with that Tourney Director pretending to look cool and shiz

:mad:

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Well, the only requirement for you to have it is run at least 1 tourney, so whatever I guess :confused:
Not my point. You have the title solely because you like the blue colour, but you're not intending to host another tourney ever again. There's absolutely no point to having the title if you're just in it for how good it makes you look. You're wholly entitled to your PKMN Master title, because you do a lot for the Poke Center, but you don't deserve to be a Tournament Director.

Just saying.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Not my point. You have the title solely because you like the blue colour, but you're not intending to host another tourney ever again. There's absolutely no point to having the title if you're just in it for how good it makes you look. You're wholly entitled to your PKMN Master title, because you do a lot for the Poke Center, but you don't deserve to be a Tournament Director.

Just saying.
Well... blah!!!!

And Tery, you are not cool, you are coolio

btw, I do a lot for this place?

I've always believed I was one of the more... disposable members here >_>

Tacel

Smash Lord
btw, I do a lot for this place?

I've always believed I was one of the more... disposable members here >_>
Well, atleast you're not like me. All I do is sprite and that's about it, yet I constantly check for posts in this thread. :ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom