• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smashboards Mentoring Program!

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Yes, you do. It's not an absurd amount but we're not allowed to tell you what the exact number is. :p

Crackle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZZZobac
All Brawl Characters, General Mentoring

Crackle

aim: peachyfoam
email: johnzobac@gmail.com

I PM'd my application, this is what I'm applying for.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Lol someone came to me asking to be mentored for lucario. They must have looked at the old thread, you guys might wanna do something about that lol.

I already redirected them here so have fun with that. ^w^

:phone:

voorhese

Smash Master
I would give people the ways I practiced tech, my little regiments etc. I am one of the only foxes who can thunders oos consistently, probably the only one in the midwest.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Honestly, its not a big deal. I am not in charge of this project, so maybe the management will have something different to say, but we are simply here to help. I don't mind if you PM me or IM me; it doesn't hurt my feelings if you are talking to all the melee mentors. Come talk to us: get your questions answered so you can be a new member of the best gaming community that has ever existed!

Akenero

Smash Apprentice
why are there so few melee mentors?
...I wish I could be a roy mentor....
probably not anytime soon...

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
You'll get there bud.

You don't necessarily have to be extremely good at the game to be a mentor.
As long as you know your character well, you should do fine. ;)

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I know a few things about roy if you want some tips. I can also point you in the right direction on things. PM me a vid of you

Akenero

Smash Apprentice
no,I don't need any real tips on roy,I just like him,he's my melee main,I'm good with him,considering I'd never even heard of this place by the time I could take on some high ai levels...
also,uh....thinking about becoming a pokemon type teaching mentor,yknow,for those who don't know anything about it,that,or I could be a general knowledge mentor,I have had no time ever to really know about pokemon competitively,as I recently learned of it,but I've logged in hundreds of hours on my pokemon games,even getting a few shinies on the way,I don't know the formulas at all,but then again,I don't need to...but...I could become the best one,I have too much free time,I could figure out what would be the most,and least damage an attack could possibly do,that'd help out with stuffz...

o hai richard...

Akenero

Smash Apprentice
I could be the pokemon type mentor, I have good experience with it, and I generally love the series, so, uh...I generally don't like to PM anyone,I feel like it gets in the way... please reply back...

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
wow i did not know about this place! any wolf helpers? DK helpers? i know sunny can definitely help me with lucario. but seriously DK or wolf?

Forsworn

Smash Cadet
Ooh, nice to see this back. It's unfortunate that there are still no Ness mentors available, though. If anyone could help mentor me with these characters:

1. Sheik (newest pickup and in need of learning the most)
2. Ness (main)
3. Yoshi (secondary)

I'd appreciate it. :)

Ultimate kaos

Smash Cadet
Wait, how many pupils are we allowed to have? I want to help but I hope I do t get overwhelmed XD. I'm sure I will be fine.

But yes as Old Man Grey said I'm here to help with competitive pokemon. The OU tier to be exact. But I can help with general stuff too. PM me. We'll talk. :)

Radness

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, new smasher looking for a SSB64 mentor. Let me know if you're available. I already have the whole online setup, just figured I could have someone help me/ someone to play with

Top Bottom