• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smashboards Mentoring Program!

SpeedFox32

Smash Rookie
Hey! Im new around here. I wanted improve my SSBB skills for future tourneys. Im pretty good with Sonic, Fox, Mario, and Falco. A mentor for any will be greatly appriciated!

:phone:

Rood

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Rood2790
Aww no MK mentors:( Well since there not their if a fellow Mk main wouldn't mind plz pm me and you can mentor me over wifi. Would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Luxdabob

Smash Rookie
Nice... I guess I want Gallax as my mentor because Pikachu is my main. This should be interesting.. Oh and I also need a hacking mentor.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
No problem Kaos.

Anyone reading the thread, feel free to ask me any questions. I'm currently in charge of the MP.

fMaster

Smash Cadet
Illinois Backroom

Hi, my name is fMaster and I am the founder of SuperSmashBrosPlayers (SSBP) at illinois state university and I was wondering if I could found an Illinois chapter of the Smash 64 backroom? Also I would love to mentor/pupil.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
You should get in contact with Battlecow. He lives in Champaign last i checked, and he won the 64 tournament at FC (including beating mango pretty handily, post tournament). I do not know of any other 64 players in IL

shawnz

Smash Rookie
Can someone teach me in the ways of kirby? I have a tourney next month and last ime i got owned by a zelda.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
hmm,guess I'll bite. I just got Brawl about 3 weeks ago and want to learn the basics of the game.

.....needless to say,learning a game I'm 5 years behind is pretty bloody murderous. hell with melee I was playing it for going on 4 years to learn things and even there I'm at best a rookie. In Brawl I am beginner incarnate, so yeah a little help would be cool.

the characters I'm looking to Main in Brawl are Wario, Tink, and Lucario. anyone with knowledge of these lot would be very helpful...aswell as overall knowledge of Brawl, to boot.

smashmanx7

Smash Journeyman
Heyy there any Mario mains wanting to teach me a thing or two about how to play him in brawl. Ill give you s cookies. :)

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
I am a slightly below average player and I can't beat some of my friends online; I even lose to the cruddiest characters like Zelda or Samus and keep losing the same strategy spammed. I cannot play as Donkey Kong, Ice Climbers, Olimar, Yoshi, or even Meta Knight that well and commonly lose with them. I am hoping for online mentors to exchange friend codes with so I can learn exactly what I am dong wrong and overcome my problems, particularly from top players who won at least one tournament if possible. I play both for fun and competition.

I am in need of mentors for any of these characters: :dk2: :metaknight: :zerosuitsamus: :popo: :squirtle: (not the other 2 Pokémon) :olimar: :peach: :dedede:

PM me if anyone at all is interested to help me!

CaptainMango11

Smash Rookie
I know none are listed but if there are any Toon Link mentors willing to help me master him I would appreciate it so please contact me to help if you can. Thanks!

Evyl

Smash Rookie
I'd really appreciate a mentor, I dont really have a main although my preferences are pika, TLink, and occasionally luigi.
My goal is just to move from the casual play stage to competitive and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sobia6464

Smash Cadet
I'd really appreciate a mentor, I dont really have a main although my preferences are pika, TLink, and occasionally luigi.
My goal is just to move from the casual play stage to competitive and any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sent you a PM. Check your messages.

onlyaaron17

Smash Cadet
NNID
onlyaaron17
Any mentors out there for MK? Just need to learn mk only 1st, then idk who id learn. Maybe ZSS but atm just trying to get a pocket mk, I main him. MK will be for competitive play. I play him all day.

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Can I get a mentor for lucario? I have a basic understanding but I still need help.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Any mentors out there for MK? Just need to learn mk only 1st, then idk who id learn. Maybe ZSS but atm just trying to get a pocket mk, I main him. MK will be for competitive play. I play him all day.
Hello, sorry we don't have any dedicated mentors for MK or ZSS at this moment. May I suggest going to the MK Boards and seeing if they can help you there.

Can I get a mentor for lucario? I have a basic understanding but I still need help.
For Lucario, we have Red Ryu http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=119088 and Sunny http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=165240

Foxy-Kun

Smash Rookie
Hi there.

I haven't said much, and I'm very sorry for that, but I can't really read the mentor list all too well, anybody play a Good Game and Watch (Game and Borch as my dad and I call him) player that can teach me some complicated stuff? I play Brawl (with the Project M mod installed) so I'd like a little bit of some mentoring there, if anybody can do that.

And if there's no G&W mentor, I'd like a Ganondorf one please, if anybody has the time.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Can I get a mentor for Snake?
Try contacting Gallax. http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=108843

Hi there.

I haven't said much, and I'm very sorry for that, but I can't really read the mentor list all too well, anybody play a Good Game and Watch (Game and Borch as my dad and I call him) player that can teach me some complicated stuff? I play Brawl (with the Project M mod installed) so I'd like a little bit of some mentoring there, if anybody can do that.

And if there's no G&W mentor, I'd like a Ganondorf one please, if anybody has the time.

Hello, I'm sorry but we don't have any G&W or Ganon mentors listed. I can suggest checking out the GW and Ganon character boards in the Brawl Character Discussion area.

Top Bottom