• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smashboards Mentoring Program!

zero212

Smash Apprentice
I'm looking for a Fox mentor(brawl). I'm a bit expirenced with fox though but i want to learn more about him so perhaps a mentor is a good way to start for me.

Winnar

Smash Lord
If no one else is listed, I play a pretty mean Ness. I can try to help :D

Catch me on AIM or PM me I guess O:

Riverninj4

Smash Rookie
I pm'd Albert. about being my Marth mentor Thursday of last week and I have not gotten a response... /is following the directions from the first page...

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
This program needs a spring cleaning. After my testing in a few weeks I will try to do that

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
I agree with the above. Seems the mid-level play rush is a-comin', and the mentors are busy-ish lately.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Yeah I'll see what I can do about that

Shadow Council needs to meet sometime soonish

gallax

Smash Hero
Im always on aim and skype if anyone ever has any questions. I focus on having a safe/zongin playstyle which invloves crossovers and baiting reactings.

blaknwitemoomoo

Smash Rookie
Looking for a Brawl mentor, preferably Falco or Marth. Thanks
Anyone out there? I know im being impatient but any feedback would be appreciated

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
you guys

you need to PM the mentors i fyou want them. they are listed on the front page

that being said, once i get to work today i will be PMing all the currently listed mentors and making sure they are still willing to be part of the program.

Not sure if you guys are keeping count, but I guess for documentation purposes...

I'm currently mentoring 3 people, rocknrolla, Ssonic, and LordAizen about Toon Link.

Viperlotus

Smash Rookie
I contacted Venomout (Aibou) for mentoring on Shiek. He replied at first, asking me a few questions relevant to the mentoring, which I answered to, but after that, he never replied back. It's been a couple of days since his reply, and I tried sending him another PM, but he never responded. Anyone know what the deal is?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
this is no longer moving anywhere because the forum as venue is outdated. this should be moved to something like VGBC's youtube channel or HMW's youtube channel.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
unless smoom wants to teach me to not suck.
Shouldn't be hard, since i already got the basic CG's down.
I just suck with desyncs.
And drop CGs at like 40% :/

RedFlash

Smash Rookie
Is this where I am supposed to request for a mentor I just joined so I am not sure? If yes would someone be my mentor for brawl+ hacking.

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
Yeah how do you sign up to be a mentor? There currently is'nt one for D3, and since he is my main and I've been using him for like 2 1/2 years now I can help anybody out who uses him... Who am I kiddin no one uses him anymore...

GamerNick

Smash Rookie
NNID
GamerNick92
I'm looking for someone to mentor me with Link, and since the mentor you have listed isn't a mentor anymore is there anyone else who could help me with Link?

Top Bottom