• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Sensei

Smash Lord
OMG some one get me a mouse so i could play SC again.... :(
I just bought this

Do told me they make good mouses. I'll let you know how it is once I get it. Time to invade Korea.

Also, I would just like to throw it out there than Do Young is mad gay and that PockyD is rigged when it comes to starcraft.
I pwned Do the other night in SC lol (pausing during doyoung2rest FTW! haha). PockyD owned me the one time we played but I want to play him again since I 've gotten a little better. LOL and we should definitely crew battle the Tunes in Starcraft!

Sensei

Smash Lord
Well the mouse I currently have sucks brawls because it randomly scrolls while I'm playing Starcraft and ****s me up lol. So I decided to just get a kick *** mouse to replace it.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Sensei, how the hell did that mouse picture blend perfectly with the smashboards background color? You photoshopped it or something?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I pwned Do the other night in SC lol (pausing during doyoung2rest FTW! haha). PockyD owned me the one time we played but I want to play him again since I 've gotten a little better. LOL and we should definitely crew battle the Tunes in Starcraft!
LOL at the pauses.

That was hilarious LMFAO

I wanna play SC too I mean I need to learn like... ohhh .. everything... but I wanna play :) cuz I <3333 SC :).

That mouse is fawken sexy O_O.

pockyD

Smash Legend
well in the PROS each team puts up a lineup, and everyone plays one match against whoever happened to be put up in the same slot as them

pockyD

Smash Legend
do you guys still play?

it's been like 2 months since I last played =[

last time i joined a game SOMEONE kicked me

and i tend to ignore sensei because he always messages me when i'm eating dinner

Sensei

Smash Lord
do you guys still play?

it's been like 2 months since I last played =[

last time i joined a game SOMEONE kicked me

and i tend to ignore sensei because he always messages me when i'm eating dinner
God **** you west coasters. I hope you have a mini earthquake and you drop your food on the floor. lol

edit: lol i totally remember when we kicked out pocky in our game rofl.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
God **** you west coasters. I hope you have a mini earthquake and you drop your food on the floor. lol

edit: lol i totally remember when we kicked out pocky in our game rofl.
lol, and yea dude, we still totally play. We've all gotten better, but I still feel like you would wreck us :). If you IM or Hamachi message Sensei or I, we'll almost always play. Pakman's also been playing more, but he's smarter about not staying up way too late. We all tend to play a lot on Tuesdays, so if you ever want to jump in after work, we'll probably be playing.

pockyD

Smash Legend
hey, today is tuesday

also i never tend to see the hamachi messages until like 2-3 days later, so sensei you should stop msging me on it

Sensei

Smash Lord
I've only messaged you on hamachi only a couple times. I've actually stopped messaging on hamachi all together unless they don't have aim since that is much better. Always being logged into hamachi when you are afk is misleading. **** west coasters.

pockyD

Smash Legend
after playing some yesterday, i'm excited about starcraft again!

and hamachi is like one of those passive things that are always running that you don't think about, so there's no real reason to bother logging off

Velocity

Smash Lord
yeah i wanna play more Sc ( soulcalibur too but i put it as sc4) i played for the first time in 2 years but its starting to come back to me im me whenever to play

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Can I join TSA Rhode Island... since I'm in Rhode Island and you have no sect in rhode island.. since Rhode Island doesn't exist?

R3N0

Smash Lord
i wish i could play with u guys i have SC installed but i dont have a workign hamachi for some odd reason =xxx

Top Bottom