• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
and now I just noticed Pakman has the same ranger. ;_;

but but my name is actually Dustin loll

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I'm a little iffy about the Yayo one. Drug use isn't something I'd first want to show on the TSA front page, as well as something I'd keep on display as a mod.

Can you change it to something else?

Darc, if you want, you can be Justin instead. It rhymes with Dustin.

But it's a little kid. -_-

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Eazy asked how the meeting went.

There were a few people who showed up, but it was enough to get the discussion going. We've gotten through some initial talks about what we're doing in the future. We also played hardcore matches on Velocity's dreamcast and matches on melee, but not unfortunately with Brawl. I say unfortunately because we're going to have to step it up in that game if we're truly to come back from this past few months.

I'll plan another meeting in advanced, and I'd like more participation so I can get feedback on things that we'll be doing. Is there anyone who can volunteer a spot for us? I can't do it again at my house for awhile.

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
omg zomg omg TSA recruiting??

TheLunchKing and me are in south jersey at Rowan University (Glassboro, NJ). We try playing melee, but he gets really angry because jigglypuff sucks versus Marth. He already ripped the rubber off the analog stick of one of the controllers...

We're really only interested in melee though. But I'm pretty sure by your lack of attendance to brawl tournies that TSA is in the same boat. And by the fact that HBK is TOO GOOD. Like seriously. Who has he been playing?

Anyway, we probably wouldn't be active enough to constitute joining, but if you guys start up biweeklies we'd be stoked and would definitely come... er... eventually...

Yeah.. Lunch King refuses to play Brawl completely. I used to enjoy brawl, then I became another mindless metaknight player and now I don't really enjoy the game anymore. Like I could play but... what's the point?

PS: Power Rangers = amazing. Most hardcore opening for any show. ever.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Ok so ya I dont mind playing I just say MM to get ppl to play with me but if you really want to its $1 but im going to ch4 this weekend so i cant do it then.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
do we have to resort to bashing...anyways.

so ya spammer when you wanna play i will come to nj without a prob next friday if u want

Sensei

Smash Lord
Where did the phrase "too good" come from? Was it from Isai? I think he said it the most, or maybe he could have stolen it from a smasher that nobody knows and probably retired years ago. This mystery needs to be solved.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Too Good was TSA's first ever motto.

...or was it? God, it was years ago.

I want to get another meeting in sometime this month. Is there a weekend where there aren't any significant tournaments going on? I'd like to set a date where more of TSA can come to these things so we can get things done. I also need someone to volunteer a place.

Also, I miss Mud and Muz. They always brought Oreos and stuff to the meetings. I also miss their SMASHTALITY sigs. :(

GOTM

Smash Champion
woz you run tourneys better than like anyone i have ever seen, lol. i wish everyone ran them like you, they'd run so much faster

Top Bottom