• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado

Her edit was because she wanted to express her feelings of killing your dreams of ever completing a full Mighty Morphing Power Rangers summon. The reason it was an edit was because she thought she would have double posted.

She just could not control her emotions after defecating on your miserable attempt of a summon.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN

The summon may not have been have successful...I'll give you that.
HOWEVER! Not only were you one of the participants in my "miserable attempt of a summon," you later tried to retry the same summon...TWICE!

MASTADON! lolol
MASTADON! lololol
AND NEITHER ATTEMPT GATHERED ANY POSTS BEYOND "MASTADON," THE VERY FIRST PART OF THE SUMMON

GOOD JORB.

edit: why are we spamming this thread

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado

Now you're attacking me, Mr. Wright? Seems like you got a little sidetracked when your case was blown out of the water. Let's try to keep the topic focused on the suspect, alright?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
My case has yet to be blown out of the water. "Raptor Storm" is a Power Rangers fanfic. It's not an actual series.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Did I ever say it was an ACTUAL series? She obviously either read the fanfic or based her joke off of those toys I presented earlier in the trial.

Whichever it was it doesn't matter, because both lead to the same conclusion.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
The same conclusion being that she doesn't deserve Power Ranger Privileges. I'm glad we agree.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Your logic amazes me , Mr. Wright. I hope you were being sarcastic for your sake.

Judge, I demand a verdict now. We can't have Mr. Wright try to make a joke out of this courtroom for much longer.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer

Erm? Were we in the middle of court? Oh dear, I must have fallen asleep here again. I really need to stop doing that.

*ahem*

RIGHT! A VERDICT!

...what am I making a verdict on? And why does the evidence have people in tight, colorful spandex riding on toy raptors?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I think this is cooler than oh girl

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/18964

and then again Lazer Cats > Gundam Kitty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1AgL8Z4pbA part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4J7AI_oYqE&feature=related part 2 - super awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbUE-4PBfZE&feature=related part 3 has christopher walken

eh my thoughts on random awesome ish
that first link was a complete waste of time so i didn't bother checking out the others.

In much more TSA related videos, this was submitted as an entry to the Colbert, "Make McCain More Interesting" challenge:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7I-JIiYHs0&feature=related

R3N0

Smash Lord
oh my god this thread had me ABSOLUTELY DYING.

WOW

LOL i don't remember when the last time i laughed so hard on the threads was.

I just.. lol DIED inside it was too funny. Darc Daz n Woz w/ special witness milkt, too hilarious.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Alex Strife killed it though. :(

This is my verdict:

Instead of Power Rangers, we should all just be Phoenix Wright characters instead.

...unless, you know, you like to keep yours or get one if you haven't yet.

I call Judge.

Edit: Colbert is amazing and I enjoyed every single entry I've seen thus far.

R3N0

Smash Lord
... I wanna be.. phoenix wright, the 26-7 year old version... the one with the hoodie and cap.. thats an awesome phoenix wright =D

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
That's not such a bad idea, but I don't know about coming to Philly THIS Sunday. :(

Velocity did say he wanted us to come to his house next time. Meeting at Velocity's sometime this month?

Velocity

Smash Lord
That's not such a bad idea, but I don't know about coming to Philly THIS Sunday. :(

Velocity did say he wanted us to come to his house next time. Meeting at Velocity's sometime this month?
absolutely, i meant after i get my own place but 4-5 people are welcome whenever
i wanted something much larger wehn i get my own place ill keep you posted

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Hey WoZ, There might be a bunch of TSA folks at Spammer's Tourny. According to his page they are done at 8. Assuming that is close by, you might be able to have a decent sized TSA meeting.

Starcraft:
Primary Race - Terran
Secondary Race - Not Terran
Race I might lose to Sensei with - Critter

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Sexalicious.

BTW add this to my profile.

Starcraft:
Primary Race - Protoss
Secondary Races - Zerg, Terran
add this to my profile

Starcraft:
Primary Race - Zerg
Secondary Race - Terran
Race I might lose to Sensei with - Protoss

Also, I would just like to throw it out there than Do Young is mad gay and that PockyD is rigged when it comes to starcraft.

Top Bottom