• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

teh_spamerer

Smash Master

Eggm

Smash Hero
I watched the first 2 episodes of braver 7, its not that bad. But its not like super good i wanna keep watching it either lol.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
It'll get super good later on. Right now it's just in the beginning stages where Amishima gets used to the fact that he's carrying around a phone that nags him 24/7.

The stories with Zero One are usually really good.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
*reads thread*

wow...this is scary in a sexy way...im so turned on

lol

anyways back in biz guys i see

pockyD

Smash Legend
obviously it'll be in philly; i'm not asking a bunch of you to go down to texas with me lol (though i'm definitely thinking of going to dallas for a game too, as it's the last year for texas stadium)

my big concern about the eagles game is that dallas will be so far ahead of the rest of the division that they'll have no reason to play it seriously, and we'll be seeing brad johnson standing there getting teed off on (this is actually a serious concern of mine - same thing happened last year against the redskins)

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
I want to be Syd SPD Pink Ranger Swat Mode

Ranger: S.P.D. Pink Ranger
Name: Sydney "Syd" Drew (Alycia Purrott)
Weaponry: S.P.D. Morpher - Deltamax Striker
Vehicle: Delta Police Cruiser
Zords: Delta Runner 5
Genetic Power: Can turn her hands into any element she touches!

Cia

das kwl
rofl that was when i was imitating ken? "Hi I'm Ken, I play Marth". I should totally hold my right leg and talk on camera like that.
LMFAO.. i dare you. also, do u have a teammate for alukard's tournament. i'm supposed to team w/ scar but he said he might be too late for teams. we've been saying we're gonna team for the longest.. are u free??

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
rofl that was when i was imitating ken? "Hi I'm Ken, I play Marth". I should totally hold my right leg and talk on camera like that.
lol!!

Ken's representing the smash community on TV so I hope he like climbs Mt Fugi on the island to make smashers look strong or something.

Eggm

Smash Hero
obviously it'll be in philly; i'm not asking a bunch of you to go down to texas with me lol (though i'm definitely thinking of going to dallas for a game too, as it's the last year for texas stadium)

my big concern about the eagles game is that dallas will be so far ahead of the rest of the division that they'll have no reason to play it seriously, and we'll be seeing brad johnson standing there getting teed off on (this is actually a serious concern of mine - same thing happened last year against the redskins)
Pfffffft. Were going to be undefeated at this point, and the cowboys will try hard to put a stain on our perfect record.

Were going to be talked about as the next dynasty and be undefeated like the patriots were last year, but not randomly lose to the giants at the end.

pockyD

Smash Legend
pretty tough track record to overcome, being the only team in the nfc east never to win a super bowl

what an embarrassment; everyone else has 3 or more, yet we have this ugly green failure in our midst

Top Bottom