• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Oh, funny moment at Smashtality.

Someone thought my avatar is what I actually looked like. Saejima Kouga can look pretty sexy, if he didn't look so angry/badass all the time.

What I mean revival from our 1000 hours of slumber!
We've now awaken to take over earth!
**Power Rangers Theme**

Woz = Rita
HBK = Goldar
So with my magic wand, I make your monster grow?

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Green Ranger Tommy, not the.. uh... White, then Red, then.. err... Black. o_o

Actually, Cactus should probably be all the Green Rangers that ever existed, combined.

Edit - Who's got Photoshop? We should just replace Zack with Eazy's picture instead.

I suggest this one.

Sensei

Smash Lord
ROFL I was totally going to post that link. The blue ranger wanted to brawl with the green ranger lolz.

Edit: The other behind the scenes clips are pretty funny and interesting to watch lol.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Dude, I would have ****ed the blue ranger up.

*SUBLIMINAL MESSAGING*
GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE SMASHER? CACTUS!

Cia

das kwl
yeah, the power rangers one was hilarious.. that guy made a bunch of videos using brawl.. they're generally pretty good..

if u get bored, look for one called zelda's dream, it made her look so terrible lmao

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
So you guys know that I'm one of the staff over at TV-Nihon. (tvnihon.com)

If you want something with a mix of tokusatsu and drama, then I recommend this year's hit series: Keitai Sousukan 7 (Better known as K-Tai Investigator 7.)

It's about a high school student named Keita Amishima who hates his school and decides to run away with his friend when he gets into an incident that introduces him to the world of cyber terrorism and meets the Phone Braver 07, or Seven for short. Who is Seven? A walking cellphone designed to help stop these kind of crimes. It's a pretty funky idea.

The walking cellphones, called Phone Bravers, can't fully function without a Buddy, who gives them permission to use certain functions. Designed by Anchor, Seven and his buddy Takimoto, as well as other agents in the organization, secretly fight those who terrorize using the net. A rogue Phone Braver, the prototype 01 (Zero One) is usually the cause for these crimes, and it's up to Anchor to stop him.

However, when Takimoto is taken out of commission, Keita decides to temporarily help Seven solve the latest incident as thanks for saving his life. But when Keita finally beileves he's paid his debt, things turn for the worst.

It's an extremely addicting show filled with comedy and moving moments. Seven curiously has a lot of personality, and the chemistry between him and Keita build into a close bond you could have with a... uh... cell phone. It also shows what could be the reality of the future. The show makes more impact when it's realized that cell phones are a major tool for everyone in Asia, from making e-mails to searching the net and much more, including the occasional phone call here and there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=094wKbo2fWY

That's the second OP for the show, which starts on Episode 14, and is the better of the two OP released so far. Even if you decide not to watch the show, go and watch episode 17 of the series. Without even knowing what the show's about, Episode 17 can be what I describe the story of the year.

Enjoy, folks! I guarantee you won't be disappointed!

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Yeah I had those games too.

Meeting is next week at my house. Probably on Sunday.

Oh, should we try something different and do it on a Friday night?

that cellphone anime looks pretty stupid
Anime these days in general is pretty stupid. I dropped it all for live action stuff, usually tokusatsu. It's just much more entertaining to watch. Manga is still okay.

That cellphone could probably kick your *** too.

Top Bottom