• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Sometimes it disappears. If it's gone for good from that host site, I can set up another one.

SPAWN, it's up to the CT Branch if you're in or not. Cort hasn't exactly been active, but I'm sure you can ask trademark.

09/25/08 - I've created a social group for TSA found by clicking here. It's important that everyone joins this group, so please do so and check it every so often. If I can't make any future announcements to everyone by our meetings, I'll do it here from now on. You're also free to discuss any opinions or concerns you may have. I've sent some people invitations, but if you haven't received one, then please simply join the group. Smashboards is going through a major change, and TSA may be along for the ride, so I advise not to miss out on this.

In other news, Survivor is premiering tonight. My bet is that Ken gets knocked off in the first 3 episodes.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Stfu WoZ, I'm Spawn and Cort said I'm Spawn.

Ps: I love you WoZ.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Meatridin' is awesome though. :( Hooray I'm in though. :D

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
WoZ, can I please be a TSA ct branch member. Peoples accepted me. :(

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I'll update it sometime soon. :D Check the Social Group, folks. There's some news up. Also, I want to play Starcraft with some of you guys soon. Lastly, Heroes tonight!

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
My hamachi stopped working all of a sudden - or rather, it won't connect. The configuration and whatnot?

Sorry for the lack of update on the front page. I barely have any spare time for myself these days. Just note that Spawn is in TSA CT and Yes! wants to be part of the crew, so he'll be under Pending.

Lastly, check the Social Group and don't be afraid to respond whenever I make an announcement about things.

pockyD

Smash Legend
recently i've been having dreams where i lose my teeth

nothing else in common between them, except at some point, i feel that one of my teeth is lose, then i reach in and pull it out. it's not even really part of the storyline in my dream, but it just kind of happens

i've lost 3 teeth so far (yes, in subsequent dreams, the earlier removed teeth are missing)

it's pretty weird

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
recently i've been having dreams where i lose my teeth

nothing else in common between them, except at some point, i feel that one of my teeth is lose, then i reach in and pull it out. it's not even really part of the storyline in my dream, but it just kind of happens

i've lost 3 teeth so far (yes, in subsequent dreams, the earlier removed teeth are missing)

it's pretty weird
It's cause of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, you see yourself as Charlie for some odd reason, probably due to low self esteem.

pockyD

Smash Legend
apparently it's a pretty common dream, and symptomatic of menopause

aside from that though, of all the other things it could be, i think it reflects on a fear of failure/embarrassment

reading about dreams is actually pretty fun

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I always feel like I've had premonitions when I'm dreaming.

For example, I'll have a dream months prior, and in present day, the same events occur, that crazy deja vu feeling comes by, and I have the strongest feeling that I had dreamt about it. It happens to me really frequently.

R3N0

Smash Lord
I always feel like I've had premonitions when I'm dreaming.

For example, I'll have a dream months prior, and in present day, the same events occur, that crazy deja vu feeling comes by, and I have the strongest feeling that I had dreamt about it. It happens to me really frequently.
me 2 actually.. I'll have a dream MONTHS in advance and have it happen..

my favorite dreams are the dreams where i have some sort of super power, but im lucid dreaming so i can control what / where / how im doing things. It's pretty fun to wreck havoc or to just super-power around when you know you're dreaming and you can control it =D!!

Sensei

Smash Lord
I once had a dream within a dream, like I woke up from a nightmare in my dream, then I would actually wake up, then I'm like Woooaaaah...I know Kung Fu.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Yeah? Whadda You want?
Goliath online
Explorer Reporting
Fire it up

I am a Starcraft affiliate and I approve the thread title change.

R3N0

Smash Lord
It doesn't take a telepath to know what your thinking.
This isn't WarCraft in SPACE!

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I need to hear from Dora what time the sushi thing is going to be, but I know it's in the afternoon. We'll try to come in a little earlier, but my job offered me overtime Saturday morning and I really want to take it.

Top Bottom