• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

R3N0

Smash Lord
Oh the hilarity!! tssa

edit we should be.. "united settlers smashcraft affiliates"

USSA..

as a MATTER OF FACT WE SHOULD BE

"united settlers smashcraft regime"

USSR.
looks a lil familiar..

but I can't put my finger on it.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Hmmm, what power ranger should I pick. This is tough.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
What the **** is Catan??

Is that apart of Sasuke's attack? Cause I love that attack: Catan Gokonojunojutsu!! Or however it's pronounced.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I won settlers at esticle thanks to a MASSIVELY EPIC **** BLOCK!!!

I was playing Reno, Copycat, and this guy named Budai. I had largest army with 5 settlements, and I had longest road but copycat kept building roads to keep me from winning. Then Budai, out of nowhere, WITHOUT EVEN THINKING, built a settlement inside Copycat's stretch of highway, giving me back longest road, and finishing the game on my next turn by buying a dev card and flipping over a victory point. Budai claims he didn't realize what he had done. I made him yell "Epic **** Block" at Copycat.

It was very satisfying.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I won settlers at esticle thanks to a MASSIVELY EPIC **** BLOCK!!!

I was playing Reno, Copycat, and this guy named Budai. I had largest army with 5 settlements, and I had longest road but copycat kept building roads to keep me from winning. Then Budai, out of nowhere, WITHOUT EVEN THINKING, built a settlement inside Copycat's stretch of highway, giving me back longest road, and finishing the game on my next turn by buying a dev card and flipping over a victory point. Budai claims he didn't realize what he had done. I made him yell "Epic **** Block" at Copycat.

It was very satisfying.
awesome. Budai is mad cool, <3 him.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Trick don't spawn mo' overlords
Trick don't get no mutalisks....simple as that

I got sucked into playing Starcraft...though I suck. -_- My opening game is tight, but I suck after that. Then again, I haven't really been playing that long. What up TSA?

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Be like that guy from the sprint(I dont feel like looking it up if that is wrong) commercials.

"My name is WoZ, and I found something amazing here in my home. The internet. Looks like it can't hide here either."

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Pakman, it's ATT, but LOL @ that statement. I'd play you online, but um....well, I can't. I 'd explain why, but I don't quite understand it myself, lol. Amyway, I'll let you know when I can. Honestly, I'd probably die in a matter of seconds. -_- That's how bad I am at this game, lol. So no to PockyD. However, when I DO play Starcraft it's not until like 12 midnight anyway, lol.

Top Bottom