• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I would not because stage banning is often informal. Like, if someone else bans FoD vs. Scar and he figures, well, it's already banned, I'll ban something else, they shouldn't be able to ninja pick him there. I've often regretted my stage ban, but like, unless it's laid out very clearly that you can pick the stage you've banned, I think it's just allowing underhanded stage ninjaing.

pockyD

Smash Legend
well right

technically, you're both allowed to ban the same stage, and if they choose not to, it's because of their own "ignorance"

in fact, if you're banning stages prior to the start of the set for the duration of the set, it should really be double blind -_-

Sensei

Smash Lord
I'm totally going to Meatfest. I'm so stoked.

Double blind for stage bans would sound right and fair. I remember me and hugs were getting ready to play our pool match at Pound 3 and we both kept asking each back and forth, "So what are YOU banning?" LOL

Anybody get GTA IV yet? Game looks amazing.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Anybody get GTA IV yet? Game looks amazing.
I haven't beaten it, yet, but so far it's **** good. I'm about 50% of all mission, almost done with story. The main character, Niko Bellic, is the best protagonist, by a stretch. The story he brings is top-notch, albeit the missions are the normal redundant CHASECHASECHASESHOOTPLZ.

The online is shallow, but entertaining. A bit laggy in vehicles, but it's playable.

All in all, it's worth the money.

Scar

#HarveyDent
I would not because stage banning is often informal. Like, if someone else bans FoD vs. Scar and he figures, well, it's already banned, I'll ban something else, they shouldn't be able to ninja pick him there. I've often regretted my stage ban, but like, unless it's laid out very clearly that you can pick the stage you've banned, I think it's just allowing underhanded stage ninjaing.
That's why I now do "one, two , three, ban." I count to three and we both say the stage we banned, if they say nothing I get really upset.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Hey folks. Haven't been able to get on.

I've been discussing going on a crew trip somewhere to somewhere fun, like Six Flags or Dorney Park. Since we're going as a group, it should be a lot cheaper for admission. People outside of the crew can also come, but have to pay slightly more. Let me know if there are any places in our surrounding area that you want to go to. Crew Benefits FTW. :D

Also, I'm still waiting on venue information for Smashtality IV. I'd like to set a deadline for when I can hear from them, because we can't waste any more time waiting on their response. There's a lot of planning to do, and I can't do anything until I hear from them.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Every single one of Woz's posts are awesome! If we go to Six Flags we should make them sponsor our ****!! Tournaments at Six Flags???? What will people be doing? Melee? Rides? Brawl????? :laugh:

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
No johns u guys should all carpool to MassMadness...its been mad long since i've seen u b!tches.

Doyoung is too good, sensei should plat me in brawl, were the **** did sneak go, screw ur marth threads marcel, havent seen copy since like pound3, and i think i 4got wat woz looks like:(, lol and apparently its keitaro time....lmao <3 TSA

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
My Marth threads are godly and I am now more or less the father of Marth's Metagame in Brawl so bow down nubsauce HBK.

Also Imma give you a big hug when I see you.

^_^

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Hey folks. Haven't been able to get on.

I've been discussing going on a crew trip somewhere to somewhere fun, like Six Flags or Dorney Park. Since we're going as a group, it should be a lot cheaper for admission. People outside of the crew can also come, but have to pay slightly more. Let me know if there are any places in our surrounding area that you want to go to. Crew Benefits FTW. :D

Also, I'm still waiting on venue information for Smashtality IV. I'd like to set a deadline for when I can hear from them, because we can't waste any more time waiting on their response. There's a lot of planning to do, and I can't do anything until I hear from them.
After your Six Flags Mini you could come to my house and play smash since i live 2 minutes from Six Flags :)

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Slikvik is amazing.

I really need to update the 1st post. Exams are almost done, so I'll do it then.

So adding in Eazy, Mog, Trademark, Slikvik? And I think I was supposed to remove someone. I hope I'm not forgetting anyone else?

Keitaro

Roykid for TSA PA and taking off Elimination from TSA NY if both of these are still supposed to happen.

BUM163

Smash Lord
Every wednesday and thursday is training grounds at web2zone. from melee to brawl, to tekken 5 to street fighter, come to play and train with other players. Fridays are brawl weeklys which every week has been 40 plus. You have any questions pm me here or hit me up on aim which is oni163.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
5/07/08 - FINALLY updated the first post. Sort of.

I've made the changes to the roster as needed, but I still need the following information.

Mog, Slikvik, And Roykid - I need to know what your roster information is. It should include your locations as well as your primaries and secondaries. If you'd like to include profiles to Myspace or Facebook, please let me know.

Secondly, I've added a new section under everyone's roster information: Brawl characters. I need to know what characters you are currently maining for Brawl. It should look something like this:

• Warrior of Zarona (Union, NJ) [[Myspace]]

Melee:
    Primary Characters - Fox, Falco, Zelda
    Secondary Characters - Jigglypuff, Ice Climbers, Sheik, Kirby, Dr. Mario
    Brawl:
    Primary Characters - Zelda, Snake
    Secondary Characters - Pokemon Trainer, Fox

Please post in the thread or get in contact with me so I can add this section under your roster profile. Thanks folks!

pockyD

Smash Legend
pockyD (San Mateo, CA)

Melee
:
Primary Character
- Ice Climbers
Secondary Characters
- Dr. Mario, Marth, Sheik, Luigi

Brawl:
Primary Character
- Olimar
Secondary Characters
- Luigi, Wolf, Toon Link

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
5/07/08 - FINALLY updated the first post. Sort of.

I've made the changes to the roster as needed, but I still need the following information.

Mog, Slikvik, And Roykid - I need to know what your roster information is. It should include your locations as well as your primaries and secondaries. If you'd like to include profiles to Myspace or Facebook, please let me know.

Secondly, I've added a new section under everyone's roster information: Brawl characters. I need to know what characters you are currently maining for Brawl. It should look something like this:

• Warrior of Zarona (Union, NJ) [[Myspace]]

Melee:
    Primary Characters - Fox, Falco, Zelda
    Secondary Characters - Jigglypuff, Ice Climbers, Sheik, Kirby, Dr. Mario
    Brawl:
    Primary Characters - Zelda, Snake
    Secondary Characters - Pokemon Trainer, Fox

Please post in the thread or get in contact with me so I can add this section under your roster profile. Thanks folks!
Location: Glassboro, NJ during the college semester and MD on breaks

Melee main: peach
secondary: daisy lol

Brawl main: G&W
secondaries: peach...

o yea, for facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=5724400

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Melee:
Primary Characters - Falco, Fox, Captain Falcon
Secondary Characters - Link, Doctor Mario, Marth, Luigi

Brawl:
Primary Characters - Ice Climbers, Sheik, Meta Knight
Secondary Characters - Jigglypuff, Zelda, Wolf, Single Climber

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
  • doyoung2win (Paramus, NJ)

Melee:
    Primary Characters - Jigglypuff, Fox, Falco
    Secondary Characters - Marth, El Capitan, Sheik
    Brawl:
    Primary Characters - Zelda, Fox, Metaknight
    Secondary Characters - Marth, Pit, Snake, Purin, Falco

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Brawl:
Primary Characters - Marth
Secondary Characters - Snake, Metaknight, Wolf, Falco, R.O.B, Pit, Toon Link

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Tier *****?

Huh?

I main Marth. Haven't you heard? He sucks *** according to every single pro player on the earth.

^_^

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
Starcock (Glenn, CA)

Melee:
Primary Characters - Fox, lady parts
Secondary Characters - A gigantic ****
Brawl:
Primary Characters - Tripping
Secondary Characters - Stage select

Keitaro

Melee:
Primary Characters - Marth
Secondary Characters - Roy, Falco, Fox

Brawl:
Primary Characters - Captain Falcon, Falco
Secondary Characters - Pokemon Trainer, Marth, Link

Edit: LMAO!! Starcock is amazing, lol!!

Sensei

Smash Lord
Why have a brawl crew battle when you can have a melee one on the 17th? I'm hosting a melee tournament at my house that day, if you are a true smasher, you'll come.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
Why have a brawl crew battle when you can have a melee one on the 17th? I'm hosting a melee tournament at my house that day, if you are a true smasher, you'll come.

Edit: **** double post

dmbrandon

Smash Master
SC is toogood.

And you know... I'm kinda the host of the MONTAGE EVENT ON THE 17TH THAT'S AWESOME AND BRAWLTASTIC YAYUHZ.

AHEM

Top Bottom