• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
Woz, when is the next meeting? I might show up with pockyd and the sh*twiz.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Melee:
primary characters - falco, fox, falcon

Brawl:
primary characters - mario, g&w, ice climbers

any1 want to play brawl?? hit me up so i can play wifi. alot of my buddy list got deleted by accident so if you still have me added on yours and they want to play just let me know and i can add you again :chuckle:

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Melee:
primary characters - falco, fox, falcon

Brawl:
primary characters - mario, g&w, ice climbers

any1 want to play brawl?? hit me up so i can play wifi. alot of my buddy list got deleted by accident so if you still have me added on yours and they want to play just let me know and i can add you again :chuckle:
I'll play u online sneak

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I went ahead and did some research on Group Sales with Six Flags. To go as a group, we're going to need atleast 15 people to come on this trip. Included would be a discount in admissions and a meal voucher that we can use, which is also a discount to regular prices at the park.

I was thinking of going sometime in July, and I want to get a headcount of people who are interested in going. Keep in mind that we're prioritizing TSA members first, and non-members may have to pay slightly more, but generally not more than regular admission for the sake of getting the benefits of going as a group. Anyone in the branches of TSA can participate, but you'll have to let me know as soon as possible since we'll need to prepay 2 weeks in advanced.

Alternatively, I was thinking of asking another NJ crew to go with us to fill out the group requirements. I don't mind asking the Tunes to come with us.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Lol if it wasn't for the fact that i have been to 6 flags to many times living 5 mins from it i probably Would LOL

JFox

Smash Hero
Wozzybear, I might come depending on when you guys would wanna go and how much its gonna be.

I'd have to know in advance cuz I need to work things out with my job.

I miss TSA. I hope the oldschool members like EL, copy, HBK, Sensei, Raptor Hawk, Mud/Muz (yeah right), tooyoung2win can come.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
By the way, if there are other places you want to go, feel free to suggest. Pakman says Cactuar lives closer to Hershey Park.

After this post, i want a list of people who may want to go. We'll keep track and see if we can get at least 15 people.

Trip to Six Flags
(?)
Warrior of Zarona

Go go go.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Melee
Primary chars- Falco, Fox, Marth
Secondary chars- ylink, falcon, sheik

Brawl-
Primary chars-Toon link, Dk, Mario
Secondary-luigi,jiggs,peach

Im there during the summer trip:)

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I received more information concerning pricings and whatnot.

The normal admission price for Six Flags is $59.99 for a day. With the group admissions, each person now only has to pay $26.75 ($25 + tax). You're also given the option to buy meal vouchers for $10.17 for specific parts of the park. (You can PM me for more details if you'd like more information.) If you were to get both, you'd be paying for a total of $36,92. Round it off to $40 if you'd like to come with us for gas.

There are four weekends we can go on July. Hell, we don't even need to go on a weekend - this way, if there are any tournaments, you don't have to miss it. We can even go on a Friday if you want. However, we do need to choose a date soon, because we need to prepay everything 2 weeks in advanced.

Trip to Six Flags
(12/15)
Warrior of Zarona
Keitaro
Keitaro's girlfriend*
teh_spamerer
Sensei
Eazy
GOTM
JFox
Copycat
Emblem Lord
Public NME
Doyoung*
Eggm**

*Unsure if going.
**Has free pass, and therefore doesn't count as part of the group.

Remember - more than 15 can go, but you have to confirm it with me. Afterwards, I'll tell you how to guys can pay for the trip.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I actually ended up looking for that pass after I made the post and my mom used it if its only like 27$ I'm totally down.

Scar

#HarveyDent
I'll probably go but I had been planning on going soon anyways, if the trip is gonna be in like a month it might be two trips too close together. Probably not, though.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
hullo TSA ppls

Dazwa (Topsham, ME)
Melee:
Primary Characters - Sheik, Marth
Secondary Characters - Fox, Falco, Captain Falcon, Young Linkg
Brawl:
Primary Characters - Zero Suit Samus
Secondary Characters - Wario, Snake, Sheik, Marth, Wolf

darc will post his info when he gets back lolol

Top Bottom