• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

SLH

Smash Journeyman
keitaro, tried to add you and got a message that said the FC was incorrect

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Sure Tec, I know I've been wanting to play with you lately. I gotta invite you to my house sometime...but I'll probably come by your end for Melee or Brawl (still wanna play melee too).

I'm glad SOMEONE responded to me, and someone who isn't even in the crew.
LOL ya >_> its been a while <_<.

Anyway regardless we should play lol...

Do you wanna play this Sunday? I'm trying to gather peeps for a gathering to play Sundayzzzz :) I SHOULD have brawl by then ... with nothing unlocked LOL.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
LOL ya >_> its been a while <_<.

Anyway regardless we should play lol...

Do you wanna play this Sunday? I'm trying to gather peeps for a gathering to play Sundayzzzz :) I SHOULD have brawl by then ... with nothing unlocked LOL.
I will try to have everything unlocked by then if you want me to bring a setup Tec0

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
keitaro youve posted two different friend codes on these forums, one with 5 as the second number and one as 6. which is it? pm me.
****, I dunno :ohwell:

When I find out ill let you and SLH know. I'm pretty sure it's the one with the 5 but it didn't work for SLH.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Sunday, sounds good. What time? I can bring a set up as well if you want...though a part of me doesn't want my Wii to leave my house XD

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Sunday, sounds good. What time? I can bring a set up as well if you want...though a part of me doesn't want my Wii to leave my house XD
LOL well umm I guess you don't HAVE to >_< LOL

Anyway I haven't thought of the time although honestly idc as long as its not like 8 am I'm fine LOL.

Anyway I have to go take an exam T_T so I should be on aim later I can tell you all the stuff there cris :)

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Isn't it enough that you have infiltrated my Marth Q&A thread? You gotta corrupt the TSA thread with your villainy as well?!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Rutgers people have spring break starting today so they're all busy and I don't get out till 4 and then gotta meet up with my girl cause I'm whipped as hell on Fridays :(

Actually I have to meet up with her @ 7 so lemme ask RU people if they actually are busy.

Edit: Yeah, RU people suck cause they're leaving today and imma be meeting up with my girl after work.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
My Falco >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sh*t>>>>>>>>>>>>> your Falco.

Any of you RU heads drive?

Come to my house for BRAWL!!!!!!!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I might call you up EL to play.

Also I am going to start rocking the TSA banner to keep it alive heheh.

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
My Falco >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sh*t>>>>>>>>>>>>> your Falco.

Any of you RU heads drive?

Come to my house for BRAWL!!!!!!!
do you drive? one of my crew members(Shoryuswordsman) got his own place, i slept over there all this week and played brawl, if you wanna come down, i can ask him, and we can set a day up or something.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
My Falco is one of the best in the world. Also everyone come to SPOC V if you can. Melee and other PS2 fighters, plus TSA love.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=119741
Scaaaaaaaaar! You don't need to advertise your tournament in this thread. We all know you run SPOC and see the thread for it in Atlantic North. Also, saying "Melee and other PS2 fighters" implies that Melee is a PS2 fighter. Shame on you.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Double post FTW!!!!

TSA members should come to my house today.

For Brawl.

Top Bottom