• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
2535-3347-0700,

I just added:
Keitaro
Emblem Lord
HBK
PockyD
Sneak
Doomsong
Sensei
Raptorhawk
Ray
Teh_Spamerer

add me back guys so we can play.
If anyone else wants to play pm me and give me your friend code, kk pzpz

Eazy23

Smash Lord
nah sensei you're still my boy, I just fear you. Anyone who is killin folks TWICE in a minute with falcon, with a wii-mote....Im to scared to play lol
Nah Im adding u right now!

Mudassir

Smash Cadet
tsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
been a while since i was in this forum lol, for some reason can't connect to smashboards at home but for i can at work apparently.
fc is 1719-2852-3670
I'm gonna tell Muz to add u guys
hbk
keitaro
doyoung
eggm
eazy
emblem
sensei
spammer
sneak
pockyd
raptorhawk

anyone i'm missing?
probably won't be playing too much till the weekend tho cause of work. You might see muz on wifiwars chat, he finds people to play there.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
tsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
been a while since i was in this forum lol, for some reason can't connect to smashboards at home but for i can at work apparently.
fc is 1719-2852-3670
I'm gonna tell Muz to add u guys
hbk
keitaro
doyoung
eggm
eazy
emblem
sensei
spammer
sneak
pockyd
raptorhawk

anyone i'm missing?
probably won't be playing too much till the weekend tho cause of work. You might see muz on wifiwars chat, he finds people to play there.
Oh ****, it's Mud posting! Do you and Muz share one Wii or does he have his own?
Also, smashboards was probably just down when you tried to get on it at work. It's down a lot nowadays <_<

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Oh ****, I got some people to add. I'll start adding people when I get home from work and post the names and stuff.

Edit: Added:

Mud
Emblem Lord
Doyoung
HBK

Mudassir

Smash Cadet
spamerer, I use Muz's wii when he lets me. lol, we share one. and as for the forums being down alot that makes sense but when i try it at work right before leaving it works and then when i get home it doesnt? kinda wierd. And its working now that i'm at work again so I think it has something to do with my home computer. Its kinda annoying since I can't use the smash friend finder here at home. Is it any good?

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
People coming with me to SPOC:

Please be at my house at around 9 AM.

We're going to try to leave by atleast 10 AM.

Also, I'll make an update to the first post soon. I realize there are new members coming in that still need to be added to the roster. I'll get to it asap.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Woz I want you to know that I <3 you :)

Doyoung2rest - Willist thou attendeth SPOC? I hope you to see you there man since spammer is the biggest disappointment in the attendance list for SPOC.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I'll be upstate running a halo tournament next weekend..

Just got back from Anime Boston and I got pics and I met the guy who does the art for the sonic the hedgehog comics *sqees in fanboyish way* TAKE THAT ^^

S

Sleeyp

Hey WoZ, I'm from Bensalem, PA and I go to school at Rutgers Camden. We should play sometime, I am interested in how I stack up to you guys.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Hey WoZ, I'm from Bensalem, PA and I go to school at Rutgers Camden. We should play sometime, I am interested in how I stack up to you guys.
If I am not misaken, bensalem is close to NE philly and Camden is right over the river near center city. If you can find a way into philly we are always playing at drexel university. Temple has a couple players too.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Yeah, I would suggest playing with TSA Philly, as it's much more convenient to your location.

Yes! We are going to have a meeting soon! The trip to Philly came with some amazing things planned, so be ready to be called for. Excitement is on the way!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Check out my amazing sheik, don't hate.. no hate-or-raide plz

Reno ( Sheik ) vs HBK ( Fox )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk7fjt1B_Kc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLVVGi5Ylso
Nice vids here. HBK keeps his Fox looking hot even in Brawl and I'm happy you're sticking with Sheik for this game.

As for your sig, I don't really believe in whipping it out when it doubt. It failed for me for 2 people I tried for but made things proceed way better the next time I saw them. I guess it is good then. Has it worked for anyone else the first time they tried?

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I just spent some time playing Muz. Too amazing, but the items on in the first few matches made it meh. I mean, you died from Electrode. I can see why thats discouraging. XD

God, I want to play you guys again some other time. I had to leave because there were other things I needed to do, but let's do it again sometime. Your Samus is awesome! :D

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
So, the people that didn't go to the princeton tourney should come over my place for Brawl.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol Shut up, Spam. You know that Brawl camping is by far a superior strat and therefore way more prevalent in Brawl. Melee revolves around camping when a) gay stages are involved, and b) gay characters are involved.

Brawl revolves around camping like every time I turn around. And yes, can't wait to play you again.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
lol Shut up, Spam. You know that Brawl camping is by far a superior strat and therefore way more prevalent in Brawl. Melee revolves around camping when a) gay stages are involved, and b) gay characters are involved. Brawl revolves around camping like every time I turn around.
LOL like 3/4 of the characters in melee are gay!

Falco - pewpew
Fox - pewpew run left/run right
Marth - run left/run right, ledgecamp
Sheik - ledgecamp, throw sewing equipment
Peach - doesn't matter cuz she SUCKS LOL
Captain Falcon - run left/run right > aggro falcon for most matchups
Doctor Mario - CAPE + PILLS + bair gimps
Mario - CAPE
Jigglypuff - See any Mango video
Icies - Wobbbbbbbbbbbbbbles

and im 2 lazy the list the rest because most of them are terrible. Also, most terrible characters rely very heavily on camping. You aren't going to play aggro with Bowser :laugh:

But since 99.9% of people just camp in Brawl, I'm not going to argue the point of Brawl camping not being a superior strategy(tho a few chars ARE allowed to play aggressive whereas in Melee only FALCO is allowed :laugh:)

Scar said:
And yes, can't wait to play you again.
:) it will be fun

Scar

#HarveyDent
lmao Your name is Teh_Spammerer for christ's sake. OF COURSE you camp with every character. I camp people too but not THAT hard, idk Brawl feels like I can safely approach 0% of the time whereas Melee has at the very least more than that.

Anyways. <3

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I mean..at least in Melee approaching is viable.

Approaching in Brawl is the dumbest thing you can do and it should be a last resort.

Top Bottom